It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings on top of a building?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just came across this interesting video.

To be honest i think there just workers, however it may not be especially when they have long necks

Opinions please.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Its so damn shaky and out of focus that it is impossible to tell what is going on. Looks like regular people to me...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
birds doing a mating dance??
the guy was shaking the camera around to much to see damn clearly lol

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

Too shaky to tell for sure, but interesting!

Reminded me of the movie Signs, I was waiting for them to jump down off the building and people starting to scream.

Anyone speak fluent Spanish? What are the guys talking about in the background?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That video was posted some time ago (maybe last year), and I think it only shows some men on the top of the building.

The strong light from everywhere (it looks like one of those days with a thin cloud cover that spreads the light in all directions) makes them look thinner than they are, anyone with a camera can try that.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Gosh, im pretty sure someones control cant be that bad.

It looks like normal people to me

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is from the same site that TallWhites posted that had the fake alien crash with aliens standing in a crop circle where they crashed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was from a site called lottofast. And it is .....dubious to say the least. Aside from trying to give you lotto numbers it is also a place where you can post all of your information (name and address) to request E.T. healing.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's only a couple of Stickheads!
Maybe they are burglars,hence the cameraman's interest.It could be early morning and the cameraman has a dose of the DTs.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Like it is said, video shakes a lot, but from what i see, i say it could be birds (although with that distance i think it wouldnt be that big) or just workers (more plausible explanation).

And like ArMaP said, there is a lot of light. We all know light makes us all look fools sometimes (plz, no offence), by that i mean optical illusion (distortion, etc).

This is my first post btw ^^.

new topics

top topics

join