It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To not fear TPTB go get drunk with them.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You are correct to a certain extent. We could do what you say and go out to have fun, but then TPTB would start taking more control. They would sneak their policies and start placing things like the patriot act into the constitution. All you will have left is a fun free country run by businessmen and backed by the military.

We must always be on our guards so that we may pass a better society for my generation and future generations. The way things are going now, my generation will be handed a hate mongering, war infested, money driven world. Where everyone is taught to hold a grudge for what our grandfathers and fathers did.

If we were drunk all the time people will learn to take advantage of us. Let us face it, it is in some peoples nature to stay corrupted out of greed. If it were up to me I would have a perfect world where it were always fun. Since it isn't up to me and I have to live in this world...I keep my guard up and always look for hidden agendas. Because everyone has their own agenda.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join