It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To not fear TPTB go get drunk with them.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

in an attempt to rationalize our existence, deal with the fact that we will one day die, ascribe meaning to life...

That part makes this thread a good one. Always a possibility I've considered. Makes as much sense as anyone can make out of the world. I'd be thankful to get to continue existence and see what humans can accomplish but at the same time I don't see how we'd go anywhere with rabble like ourselves in charge, leaving little meaning to life except pure hedonism, which is all I understand other than the joy of discovery. Which is why I am here.

Point is, women need to do their part to make the world a better place: don't hoard the sex!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Love your OP. You may be my before unknown long lost twin brother. If I spent a fair amount of my life with rich and powerful men and I have came to the conclusion that they are no different then the poorest men for the most part. I love to party with different groups of people.

I have partied with people from the Mafia. I have partied with hookers, drug addicts, old winos, etc. I have partied with a guy who owned a grocery chain and use to load the tables with free drugs.

The best ever was when I was 18. My best friend and I were at a hotel where there just happened to be an international police convention... policemen from all over the world. We told them we were cops too and we worked under cover. The last thing I remember was standing on top of the table with a cop from Britain, one from Australia, one from Germany and several Americans singing back in the USSR at the top of our lungs.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster09
All this discussion about parties, booze, drugs, etc. - This is all mid-level stuff. This is the external power structure - The one visible to the naked eye - The human level.

I do believe that there is a much higher elite that is hidden from public view that has enormous control over the world. You won't find them on Wall Street or in some night club.

Simple analogy: Ghandi. One of the most powerful men of his time. No riches, no wealth. But immensely powerful.

This has been the... single only genuine opposition to my post

and yeas...PLEASE there are so many higher levels to operate on than the material and I am not bragging

as I have said or if I have not, often I am ashamed actually although the process I think has brought/is bringing me to a better place in life...

But wherever I have looked... I have seen, not hide nor hair of these evil entities some of you speak of, i have seen nothing but people...

and... i am not a guru...

But I have good senses and I have seen nothing to show me that... these people are under the influence of anything beyond the same animal driven instincts, fears and pains all of us live through every day

Sometimes... I wish there was something malevolent at work... an entity, because then, there would be a REASON for all the pain and suffering, something i could grasp... The I would know there is also a G-d...

If men could hold such power work such dark forces for real...

Then we could fight it!!!!

and there is hope in that thought and I do not hold a grudge against anyone for hanging on such a thing... the presence or EVIL is comforting, you have a chance...

But I have seen much of Human nature and...

We like to blame...

It comforts us...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

My sentiments exactly. Spot on their ole chap...

But i have to say one thing..

It only takes 1 to conspire. Conspiracies are going on and off all the time...between rich buddies that own/created mega corporations or politicians that do their best to enlarge their estate and their megalomaniac vision of themselves...to the poor sap carrying out his orders given to him from those in charge above him...conspiring isnt illegal...it happens constantly...

example:Trading Places

..great movie!..anyone know how to imbed?

that being said, there never has been nor will their ever be some globalized group that runs or owns the world....a la the NWO..never existed, never will exist on a grand scale. theirs too many rich boys out there that all want a piece of the grandioso pie...

their goal...women and power..in some cases other dudes and power...

all the rest is semantics...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Yeah...

Enjoy the ride... you got it...

It's all you can do... But I wont sit around and look for reasons the bad things happen or blame groups or even individuals...

When I get up tomorrow, if the bombs haven't dropped and the bio plauge hasn't been released and Niburu hasn't crashed through my wall with A Big lizard man army riding it...

I have to know...

There is no plot against me

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by babbleonian

Ahhhh Rationalization

I am a disinfo Agent or being used as one...

I was carefully picked to help rich guys have a good time in order that one day I would go on ATS when bored because my kids are with their mom today, feel introspective and blab out my regrets of my life and my new found optimism because all these reptile like evil rich people who I worked for or partied with have carefully controlled my life for this very moment of spreading comfort to the rightfully paranoid!!!!

They are very tricky indeed, very tricky...

Yes yes.... You must be correct... at one of the parties I was raped at the ritual orgy so traumatized as to split my brain into multiple personalities so I could be used...me a lowly donkey unnamed who most people will never believe anyway into being a disinfo agent

You must be right... they all worked together to fool me all along

They are subhuman beasts who will Bring Molach back to this world and open the portal so the infestation can feed upon us all!!!

Either that

OR

They really are just a bunch of Idiots with complexes about power and sex like most of the rest of us

Hrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by randyvs

If your 18 and you get a job and party away from a Univeristy, you associate with dealers and users and work hard... you learn that life is rough if you buy weed and can't pay for it you might get shot, if you loose your job you end up on the street where you are in Danger

At the Univeristy, everyone has some money given by the govt or by parents, even if you have to work you might be in a dorm next to g-d knows who's kid... you do dope or anything else it is likely the town will be ALLOT less hard on you because your parents in the end fund every job in town...

You know, I'd really rather be the "uneducated" blue-collar kid who learns self-sufficiency and some VALUES than the p.o.s. yuppie who's parents put him through college and leeches off everyone. My college experiences taught me that no matter how much someone goes to school, a lot of them STILL won't know sh!t at the end of the day. Seriously, screw the spoiled brats.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sorry to be a noob and a dunderhead but what does the acronym TPTB mean again

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Problem with the PTB are that they will make you accept them anyway, take their truth , apply your hardwork, take your credit, then when you cannot help em anymore, your fodder.

I prefer to just be somewhere whenever they start looking for me, can't talk to me in my kayak.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

The Powers That Be..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

ya alright i apologise. i guess my over assumption, made a bigger ass a me.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I do believe that our leaders are hopelessly addicted to sex & power, but there are those who remain level-headed while the fools are being foolish. How do you think J. Edgar Hoover became so powerful? He got dirt on everybody because alcohol, drugs & sex cause your defenses drop. Also, what's up with Sotomeier having to quit her secret society, but the Grove can still party on? When you read articals that mention that the world's population needs to be reduced by half, then consider the goals listed on the Georgia Guidestones: 1+1 will always = 2. You're correct in stating that TPTB don't want to die, but they believe they are serving a greater purpose & are prepared to carry out certain events that will undoubtedly cause a chain reaction to achieve the ultimate, which is to be at the level of a god. Give & take life. Creat & destroy. Humans must've been one of those GE mishaps or something, so we had to be wired to self destruct. I bet anyone who's ever had a problem with roaches, mice, rats, etc. would've loved it if they could program them to self-destruct by killing each other as well as themselves. I bet some folks would find that a good form of entertainment, too.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Also, what's up with Sotomeier having to quit her secret society, but the Grove can still party on?

Rules of the Supreme court state that no member can also be a member of any group, or "Club" that discriminates on gender, race, etc.

Not so for other government offices.

Sotomier had to drop her "Lady" club, because technically, it is the law, or she can't be a supreme court justice.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Dwindling resources? Huh?

Yeah Human kind has never faced that problem before... until we invented NEW resources to use...

Guess we all are doomed...

And WHAT Exactly are financial priorities?

I live well, am not concerned about the current situation out there in the world, my kids are all straight A students and I even get along with their Mothers...

I did not HORDE my money... Perhaps it Is I who have my priorities straight by not worshiping money.

Now as I have gotten older... i don't value the stuff much at all

Perhaps I should have helped the homeless...

Oh wait, the service industry has produced tons of Homeless lately for lack of people SPENDING

Tough call there...

Where do the people who HAVE the money spend it when NOT out having a good time? On more Mergers? Stocks...

Does that money end up in the hands of... regular people if it doesn't enter the service Industry...

Of Course Not

So what did I do... other than encourage these "Elite" to blow money into the local economy... your local whore doesn't buy shoes? Or feed her 14 kids lol. The Night Club Doesn't employ 100 College age guys and girls to go to school... The hotels where they take their mistresses don't keep Esmerelda working?

What?

What would they do with that Money aside from... stockpile it with other rich guys?

Do the Giant Global Businesses they fund off shore help us out daily?

How does money enter the local economy if not through the Service Industry...

Resorts Hotels, Restaurants, Strip Clubs... are there NOT excessive sin taxes on these things.... Like a pack of smokes or better yet a good Cigar?

Some dude on a Farm in the Midwest doesn't have a greenhouse for those expensive Morell Mushrooms, some Fisherman doesn't catch the Lobsters?

Financial priorities...

Your right

We are doing FANTASTIC with people living in fear of a depression and not spending money...

People all over the world benefit when the Rich close their pockets to a good time...

Give me a break

I also squeezed in quite an education... where do you think I got started throwing parties and meeting these people? In the gutter?

No my ability to TALK on any subject and a well rounded education opens those doors....

My bills are paid and I spent today taking pictures of Humming birds... aside from being in here and thankfully I can walk 10 feet to do so...

okay most of them sucked... not quite got the hang of catching that kind of motion lol

But I can still afford the camera that does...

I have what I need, i'm not hurting

Are you?

You don't get why the rich fear the general public do you?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I appreciate your reply, but I still believe that there is a double standard. Look back on the old black & white pics taken at the Grove. I'm sure many of those men (who you will most certainly recognize) at that all male club might've been exempt from certain rules related to a conflict of interest???

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Golden Generic

AH thank you

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Great thread.

I would like to comment on your first part regarding going out and blowing 10,000.

My family and I take trips out across the country almost every year...if you have 1,000 saved up, you can have a hell of a time for a damn week, per person that is.

If I blew 500 on a night out, I would be in heaven.

I'm still in school though...

Oh yeah true, true...

Why actually pay 30.00 a shot when you can pay 2.50

The only purpose is to climb the social ladder and I have walked away from all that...

My only point is... if you get to know "the elite" they are a bunch of kooks like the rest of us... just with a bunch of money...

What you know, you don't have to fear

I honestly.... couldn't stand it even recently.... these guys are more scared than the rest of us right now... very negative, they... worry about money way too much the economy bums them out bad...

Right now i'll take a trip to camp by a lake above some high falutin place any day... the mood of people who care for money... it's downright sour...

heck a G can buy me... a Month at a camp ground and people have lots of cases of coors light... (if I was drinking which i'm not)

Dead on correct

That statement wasn't about all that...

It was just, if you fear the local Police so much... go buy one a drink one night

If you think your Senators are out to get you slap the money down and go Golf with him...

I have and... lol some one just said "I didn't have my financial priorities straight"

But really... I made nothing from throwing parties and lost plenty attending them...

But damn if your smart and start a conversation and stop being afraid...

You'll find some of these old buzzards are really happy to go into legit business ventures with a fresh young mind...

Eating and Golfing at the right places if your swift of tounge... has taken me allot further than School ever did....

Given a choice of paying....

10 G for an ad in a Magazine and wishing for the best...

Or joining the local country club for a year

Which do you think actually creates the most financial gain?

Guess

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Edrick

I appreciate your reply, but I still believe that there is a double standard. Look back on the old black & white pics taken at the Grove. I'm sure many of those men (who you will most certainly recognize) at that all male club might've been exempt from certain rules related to a conflict of interest???

If I am reading your implication correctly, you are stateing that Supreme court justices are members of the Bohemian grove?

Yes, that would be against the rules of Being a justice then.

I would however say that it isn't so much a double standard... as it is people just not knowing, and thus, punishment being unable to be metered out.

IT would only really be a double standard, if it was common knowledge, and they weren't asked to resign, or quit their club.

(Either way, Im for it)

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
BTW, isn't scary how much GWB II looks like Johnny Carson?

ZOMG!!! You are right !

And I've NEVER seen them in the same room together, at the same time, so they could be the same person.

/queue osama/obama thread conspiracy mumbo.. lol

sorry...

as for saving 10k and blowing it in 5 days... I'll get right on that once I've exited rehab in 6 months. Or maybe by then I'll spend it on something worth while and that does not involve bigwigs in suits playing games, when me being the bottom rung in the ladder gets stepped on regardless who climbs..

10k... I could build a sweet gaming rig for that, cool..

(damn speelingz)

[edit on 8/7/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Seen the video, years ago.. but I liked this:

It really is a Chaotic mess mostly involving Men and Sex and Power...

Because no truer words have ever been written.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join