It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To not fear TPTB go get drunk with them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

almost seems like you can draw the line right between people who
went to the big U's and the rest of us.

Skull and Bones is a bunch of rich Kids who have no association with the deeds of their grandparents aside from asking for bailout money when they overspent in College ( as did I ) This also explains current policy and where they get the idea from...
this is where i side

I don't fear tptb, but I know recognize them for what they are.

They're snakes

don't speak to me of jelousy either, it's just not that way.i've had a more than colorful life. through it all so far, my initial feelins of anger and contempt, for the rich n snide. people who can go out and blow 10
grand in 5 nights, drinking and whoring.believe this in your heart. those
feelings always cool to pity.there they reside.in the end the education they've recieved will not save them.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

This sounds a lot more like wishful thinking to me ..... funny presentation and fact based i'm sure in your own interpretation of events but lets get real here .. 10 G's is not going to get you to the "white" room with a Rockefeller or Rothschild of any importance. Therefore you have'nt really done anything.... and partying in the hedges is'nt exactly being at the Bohemian Grove. Keep on thinking that if it makes you feel better ...the rest of us will work on trying to "audit the Fed" ...by the way .. i think you lost a lot of the room when you tried to make the 911 conspiracy seem .... silly. Not that it was your intention but 8 years later and i'm sure at least 90% of the kooks here at ATS belief Osama was a patsy.

Entertaining .. i just hope no one bought it.

[edit on 2632009Wed, 08 Jul 2009 00:19:00 -05007 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The people you have met are only there doing what they think they should. Many are filmed doing the indefensible; others are just ideologues.
Most are blithering, often inbred morons.
I am glad however, that you have missed the real parties... the ones with the hidden camera.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you really believe that Guiliani had nothing to do with 911 even though he hustled the debris off to China as fast as he could, and that it really was due to planes hitting the towers even though traces of nano thermate are showing up, and even though at least 7 of the alleged hi-jackers have been located alive, and even though the list of strong evidence against that explanation stretches for miles then those PTB have you fooled too. I agree, there are many simple-minded people in the elite stratus but there are some cunning and ambitious ones as well. I appreciate your effort at solving all the conspiracy theories in one fell swoop but my lack of trust took a long time to develop and to overturn it will take even longer.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by baboo]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by baboo]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
...for a part of my life until very recently, I was a guy who liked to party my Kiester off...

So what made you change? Some awakening, epiphany?

Regards....KK

KK, while I see that you might be barking up the correct or wrong tree this could be a case of prices increasing.

This can result in epiphanies, awakenings and in some extreme cases anger or seizures.

I was going to put Regards XXX

But I think you might get the wrong idea

When it comes to the OP, I dont think that anyone the public has access too is ultimately in control of anything other than an office that someone gave them. Every human has a weakness as well as strengths but that is where my points would no longer contribute to this thread.

Good post though

[edit on 7-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Don't let the others get to you...they will tend to disagree with you mainly because they live in a movie like world.

like i said, one of the best threads on ATS at the moment

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't believe in formal conspiracies, just shared interests.

You act like conspiracies don't happen -- they do. They're just not all masterminded by some elite group that controls everything.

They're, as you say, engineered by nerdy sex fiends who want more money. But they do happen.

People are constantly lied to. Atomized. Made to feel like they're the crazy minority for wanting common sense policies in government. That didn't happen on accident. That's big business asserting it's dominance and shared interest in making more money on the bewildered herd of mindless people who are, apparently, very easy to fool.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The male need to have power create fictions even feed false conspiracies exists to impress women, some twisted version of having the biggest mane or the best Nest that has worked it's way into our society.

Don't you mean the female attraction to the male with the biggest mane, or the best nest?

Because it's all well and good to blame men for doing things that ACTUALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, and pretend that the women have no say in the matter.

How do you think this world would be different if women were not attracted to money and power?

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Sorry but some of us aren't gullible enough to believe this. If 911 happened because TPTB were basically asleep on the job and Osama got lucky, there is no way the Patriot Act would have been ready to go a couple of weeks after the attack. It was one of the biggest bills ever put through CONgress and made some very sweeping changes, while creating a new cabinet level agency. They needed a Pearl Harbor event to get it through and they had it ready because they knew they would have one. They knew they would have one because they were the perpetrators.

A version of the Patriot Act was passed all over the world as well. That kind of coordination doesn't happen by accident. Feel free to bury your head in the sand and hope it goes away, but whatever is happeing will move forward whether you believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Best post I've read on ATS so far. Star and Flag for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

speaking for my self which i do best. i wasn't trying to get to any one.i'm sure i didn't. but it does seem that you are.

Don't let the others get to you
if i were a cop. i'd want to know more about you.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings

Those who you are talking about are the tools and stooges of those who have the real power. The real power holders don't drink (like we do), at least not in the sense of partying

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

It doesn't have to be booze in particular, when it's not the Sex is still there, even among the religious elite Denial of sex, masochism takes it's place... where you don't have the drinking and sex you have the exact opposite, these very homo erotic situations in which men all live together and deny themselves entirely

And if you think those with the real power don't go out and indulge, try wall street after hours, you can rest assured the board of directors of every major bank in the world, those who hold the key power over everyone... get their grove on regularly, ask any prostitute in NYC about their clients CEO's are people too...

nat rothschild

don't forget the Rockefeller's

rockefellers

A few interesting tidbits in there about presidents and governors etc...

These are our big money players...

Presidents?

Kennedy sex and drugs

Clinton sex and drugs

Bush drugs and more drugs

These people are actually the puppets behind who, I am still looking for the magic being that controls the Rockefeller's and Rothschilds... please inform me...

The royal house of Saudi Arabia doesn't come to America to whore about?

I have been in Limos with diplomatic immunity and trust me those guys and Japanese business men are WILD!!!!

Even the Terrorists who committed 9-11 were seen living it u at strip clubs prior to 9-11 in San diego (used to promote clubs there as well as NYC)

Who are the richest men in the world?

Do they party?

Bill Gates

Bill Gates organized a private party at his waterfront mansion. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security announced a "temporary security zone" around Gates' Lake Washington home which locked down all of Lake Washington south of the Highway 520 bridge and stayed in effect for two days. Gates' homestead is approximately 48,000 square feet with a garage that reportedly accommodates 30 cars.

Not may people got to see what went on for those 2 days... and I have 2 say, it was a SLEEP Over

How about the new Richest man in the world Carlos Slim lol

squeeky clean but business practices riddled with accusations of abuse and affairs with employees... Richest guy in the world lives in Mexico, do you think he never has his Tequilla...

The only person I can find among the wealthiest would be Warren Buffet

also a man by the way who

basically plans to or is in process of GIVING away all his money to charity (not much of a global eliminator of mankind) (nor is Bill gates for that)

So who is this elite...

No of course at that level of wealth I have no access to the billionaire invite only sect... but just with what surfaces... what we know and given that these men have BILLIONS to keep privacy with....

And I can say, I know those who spend time with Billionaires and have heard plenty from first hand reputable people...

So who of the Global elite is not out and about

Hollywood LOL

Politicians, Senators, Governors.. the British Monarchy has no scandals...

and this is what leaks from these most powerful of powerful

No one get's into Bohemian Grove easilly

But

If you want to see who party's at the Grove and plays silly games... here's a list

Bohemians

Now you can be free to decide if they have an open bar there and these people go there to talk, associate and live it up a bit and play imagination games...

Or if Moloch the Owl has any significance besides Hedonism and Money

Doesn't paint a pretty picture...

But I am quite assured, Alex Jones is WRONG and needs to GET OUT MORE, Poets and writers aren't on the guest list for devotion to SATAN LOL, they are FUN Intelligent people who can be trusted not to reveal dirty little sex secrets and behaviors...

Like Dodi and Princess di on the yacht these people are just Human, again mainly nerds with, big imaginations and sure they overstep bounds and screw up...

But all that goes on there is a bit more creative than sneeking out of your bunk at sleep away camp to drink booze and have sex in the trees after hours...

Inbetween discussing how to spend Trillions...

But do you really think... guys like Dube smoking sax playing Clinton and Snorting Dui Bush and the rest... aren't a bit hedonistic? Or that being so... playing what in the end amounts to GAMES designed to relieve the stress of the high pressured... that this means they have a depopulation plot against humanity?

Sure, another thing they agree upon is less people... abortion and divorce has handled that just fine in the west

Kill us off.... naw...

Sure your right Mc Cain NEVER came into the bar by my house... his people sure did, and... apparently he's not a bad guy, neither are any of them...

Maybe if you held them to the bible you could say.... they are all sinners...

But who isn't?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

lol... all i'm saying is... they aren't in cahoots with Satan or some anti christ figure they aren't out to destroy the world or enslave mankind.

Just that they are you and I, have the same issues and desires and... are corrupt and sinful and have to hide it because they are held to a higher standard... a standard no one practically lives up to... even when broke...

Try to imagine the things YOU have done...

Add a Billion dollars to your desires...

I'm not saying don't watch them... or even listen to them!!!

I'm just saying most the high majority aren't out to get you

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Anyway, the "big picture" you're trying to paint doesn't pass the Hazlenut BS Meter. You're pooh-poohing the real power play conspiracies by attempting to make it sound like one big sick party with no ulterior motive whatsoever. Partying is part of it, a perk. As you have so eloquently pointed out, drugs, alcohol and sex being the goal of those in current positions of power, is just part of the corruption. You are saying morals and leadership do not mix? I'd call that a conspiracy.

link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Probably the best thread on ATS right now.
only the twisted

link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

EXACTLY

They aren't GOOD....

Neither are most of us... not by standards of morality

But those I have gotten the chance to know... are the same arm chair generals we have in here

take the views of the people on ATS, give us all a Billion Dollars

You'd have a meeting at Bohemian Grove or the Bilderberg group...

Allot of debate, allot of hedonists allot of scholars and allot going on and very little agreement.

If they do agree or we do... the world would look very much the same under all of us

Heavy environmental protections, the occasional draconian laws on what we perceive as a threat to society and once in awhile a country like Iraq WOULD get Whacked... Trolls GET BOOTED sometimes...

Ever here responses in here about North Korea? Or Pedophillia...

LOL ATSers are nukeing countries daily and executing criminals by word all the time... staging revolutions...

TPTB are no different than us... they just have allot more money

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

KK, while I see that you might be barking up the correct or wrong tree this could be a case of prices increasing. This can result in epiphanies, awakenings and in some extreme cases anger or seizures.

Gosh I wish I understood what you are saying. Are you implying he quit "partying" because it became too expensive? (In the financial sense)

Regards....Kurious

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by XXXN3O

KK, while I see that you might be barking up the correct or wrong tree this could be a case of prices increasing. This can result in epiphanies, awakenings and in some extreme cases anger or seizures.

Gosh I wish I understood what you are saying. Are you implying he quit "partying" because it became too expensive? (In the financial sense)

Regards....Kurious

Well like any other price increase these days it can invoke strong emotions (In the mental sense).

Im just joking.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

What made me change?

wow

Good question...

My Health...

my desire to survive for my kids and my own issues with mortality

The understanding as I aged that I wasn't invincible but there are mysteries in this world which if solved can greatly extend my life from where it was going at the least.

Boredom

The simple and even decadent fact that..if I didn't slow down i would age faster and not be able to enjoy the debauchery at all...so i'd rather take... great limitations on myself and enjoy sometimes rather than burn out and fade away so to speak...

The knowledge that...

I was NOT part of the team but rather more of a Kato Kalin for some of these people... and that if I wanted to join the club I needed to know how to exercise self control. That being invited for Mojitos because I knew where to get the best junk and the good strippers was NOT the same as being the guy paying for the strippers

Because replacing a regular junk high with a natural Endorphin High or a good Pineal release works better and makes you live longer...

Because business and health can be just as addictive as anything else...

Because if you use it too much you also loose it... and there is a reason these people go to the grove a few times a year and stay relatively straight year round and it's longevity

AND

They say what is it? The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom....

It does if you survive it and don't get killed in the process...

I want to.... do something great now as I get older...

Rather than simply be around those who have

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would agree with the comments to the effect of:

The power behind the throne isn't public. You aren't apt to find the real power players in any bar or restaurant - Even if you did, you would have a very difficult time hanging out with them.

Politicians are figureheads - No different than a McDonald's manager. Bush, Ahmadinejad, etc. just take orders and act as public figureheads.

The actual franchisor - the Owner of the McDonald's - is off-site and pulling the strings because he controls the place. He owns it.

The Branch Manager - our public politicians - can be fired by the Power Behind the Throne at any time for any reason.

The real powers in this world have a very carefully orchestrated agenda. When the figureheads let power go to their head, or step out of line, they don't stay in power very long. They have to follow the script or they don't get to play the game any longer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join