It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scottish Rite Masons and Aliens Connection--Do They Know Something We Do Not?!!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
here is a question. (I hope not a stupid one) Since we are looking at a Scottish Rite web site, and everyone who becomes a Scottish rite mason goes from the 4th to the 32nd, how is this guy an 18 degree?

Only in the United States and Canada do all candidates go up to the 32nd degree. In the UK and other Supreme Councils, the 18th degree is the stopping point for most. Few are ever raised to the 30th degree, and fewer still to the 32nd. The 33rd is reserved for active members of the Supreme Councils.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stepinside
And it's widely known that high-ranked masons are performing satanic services.
[edit on 8/7/09 by stepinside]

Yes it most certainly is. In fact I was just talking to the satanic services store down the road the other day about how business was, and he said it was booming.

I hope you are not serious, but if you are, I feel sorry for anyone who trusts your opinion. They are getting a skewed sense of reality to be sure. This kind of repetitive blubber is what everyone who has no intellect, but does have an internet connection to you tube, spouts. I hope one day the uninformed boneheads will read a book instead of a screen.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

And it's widely known that high-ranked masons are performing satanic services.

Yes it most certainly is. In fact I was just talking to the satanic services store down the road the other day about how business was, and he said it was booming.

I hope you are not serious, but if you are, I feel sorry for anyone who trusts your opinion. They are getting a skewed sense of reality to be sure. This kind of repetitive blubber is what everyone who has no intellect, but does have an internet connection to you tube, spouts. I hope one day the uninformed boneheads will read a book instead of a screen.

I'm serious and I know what I'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stepinside

1.what degree are you?

2.what degree do these things start at?

3.do they happen everywhere in the world or just certain spots?

4.how does a mason perform this ritual?

5.where did you learn all this great and powerful knowledge?

Here are a few questions I am certain you will be able to answer. (since you do know what you are talking about)

thanks in advance for the enlightening knowledge.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

1.what degree are you?

2.what degree do these things start at?

3.do they happen everywhere in the world or just certain spots?

4.how does a mason perform this ritual?

5.where did you learn all this great and powerful knowledge?

Here are a few questions I am certain you will be able to answer. (since you do know what you are talking about)

thanks in advance for the enlightening knowledge.

Hi,

1) I'm not a mason
If I would be a mason, I wouldn't talk about the stuff..
2) There are several testimonies of ex-masons like Jean Maeques-Riviere, rabi Toaff etc.. He states that magic, Satan invocation and occult practics are known only to masons of very high degree (>30th degree - Knight Kadosh)
- In Munich archive there are documents of freemason who has been kiled by lightning. Documents described satanic rituals.
3) it simulate catholic mass, so no spots

these are important points.. Why are u asking me if you certainly know more?

Peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

these are important points.. Why are u asking me if you certainly know more?

Peace.

I was asking you because I am a 32nd degree and I have yet to see any of this. Maybe if I keep getting info from non masons, I will eventually learn the way it really is. Until then, I guess I will just have to continue on my masonic journey without all that Satan business.

It just escapes logic that a group who is founded on the principals of the bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ, and other great leaders, would be something that would turn around and change everything up right at the end and nobody but a few people in history claim this is true? It is almost like someone who believes that crap is someone I should be selling my newest invention to. It's a money making machine. It doesn't start working until you have paid me for it, but it sure does work good. Let me know where to deliver it to.

I suggest you do a bit of research outside of your normal circles. You will be surprised at how much you think is true really is BS.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

looks like a flying car to me due to the bumper license plate...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It is, and thank you for your patronage Brother. Please be sure to apply the ointment you purchased regularly to prevent the embarassing chaffing condition you currently suffer.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I was asking you because I am a 32nd degree and I have yet to see any of this. Maybe if I keep getting info from non masons, I will eventually learn the way it really is. Until then, I guess I will just have to continue on my masonic journey without all that Satan business.

OK, anyway you still have 1 degree ahead to the top. Tell us then. (I mean it seriously)

You will be surprised at how much you think is true really is BS.

I'm trying to absorb any information and take my personal conclusion. That's why I'm trying to share my opinions here and get responses, even opposite.

I suggest you do a bit of research outside of your normal circles.

The same for you!

P.S.: What kind of people you are meeting in your lodge? I mean politically / by religion / public authority / entertainment / social position.
If such people are present, concentrate at one place and share the same ideas, I suppose it's not a game already. At least its weird.
I know several local masons and all play a BIG role here...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

OK, anyway you still have 1 degree ahead to the top. Tell us then. (I mean it seriously)

Why do you feel a side order of Masonry-which most Masons do not ever join-has any influence over the main body of Masonry?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Why do you feel a side order of Masonry-which most Masons do not ever join-has any influence over the main body of Masonry?

I'm afraid its not feeling. I've read few books and papers on that topic and discussed with lot of people for years. I'm not teen.
Importantly, I can see precious results of high ranked masons actions in my country. I don't want to go into details here. In a sentence, they did a lot for preparing the (what is called) New Age and NWO.
New Age is purely Satanic religion which rised from masons.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I can only tell you my expirience and that relayed to my by my friends who are 33rds. None have shared any of these expirieneces and since we are on the inside, I would think there is a chance we have a bit more true info than a you tube clip.

I'm trying to absorb any information and take my personal conclusion. That's why I'm trying to share my opinions here and get responses, even opposite.

Then you will be happy to know that I have an opposite opinion of what you think masonry is all about. And again, I am on the inside looking out and you are on the outside with no windows in. Who do you think has more real info?

The same for you!

Do you think that I or any other person here just up and joined a group without looking into it at all? that would be beyond stupid. I did a bunch of personal reserch on the subject. Some of it right here.

P.S.: What kind of people you are meeting in your lodge? I mean politically / by religion / public authority / entertainment / social position.
If such people are present, concentrate at one place and share the same ideas, I suppose it's not a game already. At least its weird.
I know several local masons and all play a BIG role here...

The people in any lodge are the people from that town, that area. We don't bus in folks from out of town. Only the real important reptilians get that treatment. It is not a surprise that some of the key leaders in your town are masons. Is your town a horrible putrid smelly place that you are ashamed to live in? If not, then maybe the leaders are doing a good job even if some of them are masons.

Peace, Love, and Happiness to all.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

where can I find any evidence of this satanic NWO you claim to know all about? Is it a secret and you can't tell me or is it something you could take a picture of or post a link of? People always want to put a satanic twist on anything they don't know about or understand. It sounds alot like the brilliant minds that came up with the inquisition. The world is flat and if you oppose my point of view, I will have you locked up! Brilliant minds indeed.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

It is, and thank you for your patronage Brother. Please be sure to apply the ointment you purchased regularly to prevent the embarassing chaffing condition you currently suffer.

Great, now everyone knows where I shop for eye of newt. Next time it goes on sale, I'll have to shop early.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I do not see any Alien connection in the Lectures of the Scottish Rite

www.brad.ac.uk...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

dude, it's a joke. Its a comic strip. While I cannot say for sure, I think the OP was trying to bring an air of levity to this forum since most here believe in UFOs and such. Please correct me if I am wrong and missed something.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

dude, it's a joke. Its a comic strip. While I cannot say for sure, I think the OP was trying to bring an air of levity to this forum since most here believe in UFOs and such. Please correct me if I am wrong and missed something.

My intent was for humor sake. I'm a proud 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason and do not believe our great fraternity is the byproduct of aliens or "greys," as so many here at ATS seem to believe.

I did initially find it odd that one of our own Brothers would create a comic strip with alien Masonic members, but after reading through his strips, I realized it was great sarcasm and wit.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

dude, it's a joke. Its a comic strip.
hawk123 doesn't get jokes that don't involve numerology.

Let's try this one: "Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9!!!"

(Or, in hawk's terms, because 7 is a prime and represents the letter G, which we all know stands for Great Green Gobs of Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts. (Learned that in the 2nd part of the Fellow Craft lecture, IIRC...))

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

awesome, where can I get that shirt???? Back to the topic, I would only have two questions to a 32nd degree brother, what is our connection to the siruis star system, and who is the architect, and don't say god, I mean is it, yahweh, yoshua, lucifer, baal, baphomet. the last couple were kinda joking but elaborate sr. brothers. also feel free to ansew in a u2u.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm afraid its not feeling. I've read few books and papers on that topic and discussed with lot of people for years. I'm not teen.

Irrelavant to the question I asked. Why do you think a side order that most Masons do not join controls all of Masonry, including the ones who do not join?

Importantly, I can see precious results of high ranked masons actions in my country. I don't want to go into details here.

Do not or can not? I suspect the latter. Another case of drive-by-paranoia.

In a sentence, they did a lot for preparing the (what is called) New Age and NWO.
New Age is purely Satanic religion which rised from masons.

Really? Satanism came from Masonry? Please layout the historical progression for us so that we can understand the proposed path that you postulate. It should not be so difficult since you are not a teen and you have read numerous books.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join