It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scottish Rite Masons and Aliens Connection--Do They Know Something We Do Not?!!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I came across an interesting comic strip, "Bugsport," created by an 18 degree Freemason, Ted Bastien. The comic strip makes direct connections between Masons and aliens.

Seems weird to me, no? Is this all just a coincidence?

Ted Bastien is a Canadian comic artist, and a brother Mason. His online comic Bugsport tells the tale of a backwater town in Maine that is the resettlement home of the aliens aboard the Roswell UFO crash and others who followed. In Bugsport, Maine, the majority of the citizens are "greys," many of whom belong to the local Masonic lodge.
freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com...

Scottish Rite Bugsport Comic Strip

Ted's Home Page

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
I came across an interesting comic strip, "Bugsport,"...

There is a certain simian moderator who has the Bugsport link in his signature. Maybe he will pop in an offer his opinion.

I found Ted's homepage to be rather amusing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It is probably him saying that there are ailens and the masons who are the higest up there are ailens. EVIL ailens.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I came across an interesting comic strip, "Bugsport,"...

There is a certain simian moderator who has the Bugsport link in his signature. Maybe he will pop in an offer his opinion.

I found Ted's homepage to be rather amusing.

That would be an awesome if he/she did.

I first came across this comic strip in a monthly Scottish Rite magazine and found it so out of place.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
here is a question. (I hope not a stupid one) Since we are looking at a Scottish Rite web site, and everyone who becomes a Scottish rite mason goes from the 4th to the 32nd, how is this guy an 18 degree? Or is he York Rite and just involved with the magazine? Or maybe he is a real high up mason and after they get to 90 they start to count backwards! That must be it!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
so masons are aliens because a mason made a comic strip with an alien?

and from the previous posts its apparently comedy or something.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
here is a question. (I hope not a stupid one) Since we are looking at a Scottish Rite web site, and everyone who becomes a Scottish rite mason goes from the 4th to the 32nd, how is this guy an 18 degree? Or is he York Rite and just involved with the magazine? Or maybe he is a real high up mason and after they get to 90 they start to count backwards! That must be it!!!

That was the first thing that came to my mind....why only at the 18th degree?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
heres the comic strip archives
tedsstudio.com...

-

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
so masons are aliens because a mason made a comic strip with an alien?

and from the previous posts its apparently comedy or something.

And please don't think I am asserting Scottish Rite Masons are aliens, but I am inquiring about the connection of "greys" and their UFOs adorned with the square and compass.

I also came across lots of goofy websites trying to bridge a connection between Scottish Rite-Aliens-Mormons.

I had to ask. The ATS crowd is a smart crowd...I knew I'd get good feedback or none at all on this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is hilarious!

Now I am gonna blow half a day reading the archives. I love the "2 B 1 ASK 1" sticker on the UFO!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

for this to be the last day of Earth, it has been a slow news day. (unless you count the spectacle that is MJ's funeral) I thought we were supposed to get blasted by Solar radiation, of blown up by tens of thousands of killotons of nuclear bombs. Oh well. I guess I have to go to work in the morning.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This one has me laughing my butt off!

Bugsport

[edit on 7/7/09 by emsed1]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just went through the whole archive. It was great. Note that 'Don' is wearing a ring when he arrives. I really liked the traditional Shrine cartoon with Don, carrying the gray child. That is what the Shrine is about.

The Bigfoot would be something. playing TB, huh?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking04
Just went through the whole archive. It was great. Note that 'Don' is wearing a ring when he arrives. I really liked the traditional Shrine cartoon with Don, carrying the gray child. That is what the Shrine is about.

The Bigfoot would be something. playing TB, huh?

I liked the Shriner one too. Great comic!

Also.. I didn't realize Art Bell's wife had died! I haven't listened for years, but that was in there too.

[edit on 7/7/09 by emsed1]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is my new favorite comic strip! I really like this one, seeings how we just went dark for the summer here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5c4ad08ef02.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Brothers:

I suppose that you also noticed that we are Chupacabras as well. Actually, I like the idea of Bigfoot as TB.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sorry, fairly new here. I didn't know about the chupacabra connection, good to know tho> Whats this about Bigfoot (one of my favorites !) , TB?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

The Scottish Rite in Canada is worked differently than it is in the U.S. It was chartered in the 1870's from the Supreme Council of England & Wales and follows a system similar to theirs. In that S.C. members do not actually go from 4th to 32nd immediately. I'm not certain of the exact process in Canada, but in England Scottish Rite Masons receive (by communication only) the 4th - 17th degree, then have the 18th Degree conferred in full. The vast majority of these never progress beyond the 18th Degree. If they do, the next degree actually received is the 30th. 32nd and 33rd Degree members are very rare (in comparison to those of the two Supreme Councils in the U.S.A.) So, it's not uncommon there to meet an 18th Degree S.R. Mason or a 30th Degree, &c.

As I said, I'm not sure of Canada's exact process, but it must be somewhat similar since this guy is an 18th degree member.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

thank you for that. I am curious, Do Canadians have multiple juristictions or just one? And do they call it valleys as we do in NC? For that matter, do other states and or juristictions in the US? I love learning new things.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I came across an interesting comic strip, "Bugsport," created by an 18 degree Freemason, Ted Bastien. The comic strip makes direct connections between Masons and aliens.

Seems weird to me, no? Is this all just a coincidence?

It is not. UFO phenomenon and Devil are tightly connected. Satan's army will use any instrument to fool people.
As you may know, there exist strong correlation between alien abduction and demonic powers, Incubus

Incubus

Satan wants his son too..

And it's widely known that high-ranked masons are performing satanic services.

[edit on 8/7/09 by stepinside]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join