It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah Earthqaukes!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is it just me or are earthqaukes starting to pick up a little today, ive been watchin this site all day and more and more are becoming above mag 5

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I predict a large quake near Los Angeles, California at 9am tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days

191 earthquakes on the map (as of July 7 2009)
earthquake.usgs.gov...

oh and a 5.9/6.0 earthquake at the North Pole today
earthquake.usgs.gov...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

The last two days I've been having heart flutters. I pay attention to earthquake stories that seem to appear after having these heart flutters. Today around 10:30 am EST, I had another spasm. Somewhere I read that we are electrically connected somehow to the earth itself, I don't remember exactly.

Coincidence or not, I only get these heart flutters when there are earthquakes anywhere in the world over a 5 on the richter scale.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

is that alot for seven days?

Im counting 44 just for today from this link

hisz.rsoe.hu...

5 of which are above mag 5 with one at 6.2 in greenland.

11 above mag 4

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you use mozilla there is an earthquake monitor add on thats kind of fun to have, I think its called equake.

once you have it installed you will be amazed at how many large earthquakes happen all over the world every day. Most are in the same repeated places or out in the oceans. It's cool when your screen shakes and you see a decent sized one near your area though.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

i just got it
thanks my friend for lettin me know it was there

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
there have been lots of quakes - but actually the last few days have been strangely quiet - more than normal around the world.

I look at the map at least 5 to 10 times a day.

I am involved with many Earth forums online - BUT I can ALSO tell you that Solar Flares and Solar activity - Has ALOT to do with quakes - something you may not have known.

There is more quake and research information on the web - that I won't get into - but look for more quakes in the next few days - due to the full moon and solar activity. Also - there may be some VERY large ones happen with many various events are thrown together.

spelling edit

[edit on 7-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
If you use mozilla there is an earthquake monitor add on thats kind of fun to have, I think its called equake.

once you have it installed you will be amazed at how many large earthquakes happen all over the world every day. Most are in the same repeated places or out in the oceans. It's cool when your screen shakes and you see a decent sized one near your area though.

Nice prog! Thanks!

Has there been an increase in quakes or is this average?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Seems pretty average as of lately, it was a bit quite for a little bit. This is relative to the few months though. There is a graph around here someplace ( i think the Yellowstone thread) that shows how over the 50 years or so we have been having a larger number of larger earthquakes each year.

The increase is probably because we have many volcanoes that are overdue for a nice big boom.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can not remember the last time i saw an Earthquake here www.iris.edu...
probably has been just can't remember.

top topics

join