It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incarceration Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Over the past weeks, maybe a month max, I've been having reoccurring dreams about being incarcerated. I can feel that I'm in a prison setting but I never see bars or big metal doors. Last night in my dream I actually had a cellmate (first time this has happened). I remember chatting with him and it felt like he was 'sizing' me up.

One dream ended with me running through an open grassy area. I was shot in the back 4 times and I could feel the bullets penetrate my body. This is the only time I can recall ever in my life that I actually felt pain in a dream.

Can anyone make sense of this? I have never been incarcerated but I have always been intrigued by the prison system and the effects it has on inmates. Maybe that has something to do with it?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

Hey there
I also have recurring dreams---there's 3 in total and they only deviate slightly each time.
It is possible as well to feel pain in a dream--it's happened to me once.
Very disturbing .
I think the dream probably means something--was it in colour because I've found those to be the most prophetic. ??
Maybe you feel trapped at the mo ----unhappy with the way things are ??
btw--I'd really like to know why you added me as a foe that day ??
Just curious cos I don't think we even chatted on any threads

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

to me it is possible that your fascination is manifesting in your dreams, the lack of barriers etc could reflect the need to experience the setting but at the same time without constraints like a *need to be free*

the escape senario could be interpreted into the fact that you are tryint o run away from somthing that you feel is hunting you down, you feel the pain because the emotion is so strong for you mentally.

many times i have had a dream and phisically felt the main or whaever emotion at the time as the dream is so strong etc

this is just my interpretation of it though

join