It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting alien photos and analyzed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Now ive started coming back on ATS regular i thought it's time to start posting new threads, anyways this video has caught my attention, but only because of one image, which is at the area of 3:40, very interesting could well be fake but that thing is freaky as hell.

Opinions please as i can't really explain what it is :S

Sowwy bout not embedding the video.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by mtaftm]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Lord I am sick of malformed video ids. Mister OP, can you please fix yours?

P.S. I love your avatar and thanks for the contribution

[edit on 7-7-2009 by damwel]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

edit your post again so it embeds the video properly

instead of pasting the whole URL between the "yvid's", just paste the letters and numbers written after "v=" from the URL...
in your case, it's YBVVRHOCzEE

anyway, i'm not sure about that video, and it seems like it all might be hoaxed, but who knows - we'll see what the others say...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

I fixed your link

At 3:40 all I see is a red circle. Is it the tall look grey like thing that is shown next? Well that is interesting but I am not sure. I will let the others on here who are really good at this take a stab at it. I will flag it so others can look.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you go to about 3:50 it goes from dark to light and then shows a bigger image of the "alien." If that is real, how creepy and cool at the same time!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes, that creepy mofo there lol XD

But i still got a hmmm about it but yes lets see what others think XD

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have to ask (and I know this isn't your video, OP)...... why would they be taking the picture? I know as a young man, I never asked my buddies to pose for a picture. So, they take the photo, see a smudge, lighten it up and viola! An alien!

I appreciate your bringing this to us. I gotta say, at least the "critter" seems to be smiling. that's gotta be a good thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Well, he did say he believed it to be taken near the border, so it could be "Hey, stand for a last picture before you leave the country for the first time!" Or it could just look posed, when in fact they were standing and talking and having fun and one of them puts up a camera and the guy smiles and it just looks posed.

Either way though, if the photos are real it's incredible, but I'm gonna remain skeptical on this one. I've seen other parts of this presentation before and the whole thing has an iffy feel to it. I think the presenter genuinely believes in what he has, but I'm not so sure as to the evidence myself.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well could be just a random picture took and the image could be a prop or whatever or it could actually be an alien, if it is that thing is creepy but cool.

Just looks like it's taking a stroll and didn't want to get in the picture because its head is a bit tilted, that thing is skinny.

i'm surprised they didn't see it, may of well seen it and thats why they handed the picture in.

cool image though

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the alien at the time mentioned looks like the "alien" from this curious website:
www.adeadalien.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
in regards to the video makes me go hmmmm, am usually skeptical of utube vids to be honest and ones like this, its certainly interesting though and is a little freaky lol

and mr bob that pic is just disturbing lol, il remain on the fence tbh intresting finds

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
nice video , i really hope they are real ! i hope that one day i can see one too...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

looks like a friend trip or some what.

If that is that alien i feel sorry for it.

But cheers could of well been them.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespiral

Someone posing for a camera imagine that.
..... Only hoaxers pose for cameras..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
haha, does look like it's posing, hope someone can actual explain what it is though

join