It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked man attacks Bohemian Grove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A masked man went into Bohemian Grove,fully armed, apparently to see if he could stop some of the things he has heard and researched about this legendary tract of land that has been the focal point of much speculation.

He didnt have much success ...after tiring he slept it off in one of the beds provided there and was later arrested for arson.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
sorry about the first link ....i edited it and this should provide direct link to article.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It wasn't me.

This is not a one liner.

I may be masked, I may be clandestine, but Bohemian Grove doesn't grab my attention as a bed and breakfast, LOL.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
It wasn't me.

This is not a one liner.

I may be masked, I may be clandestine, but Bohemian Grove doesn't grab my attention as a bed and breakfast, LOL.

i think this guy could have used your help though masked avatar

yeah i dont think its the B&B type of place....

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
All jokes aside, I'll bet this won't be last time we get to read about events like this. With sites like Alex Jones and Prison Planet abounding and our collective psyche's being manipulated....others will attempt the same idiotic adventures.

Now speaking to the realm of the imaginary....there's a Law and Order episode running this week featuring the mysterious deaths of numerous wealthy individuals....
more fantasy for the mill.

No wonder the lines are blurred....

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
what IS Bohiemian Grove? Ive never heard of such a place...............(I am checking your link for MORE info now).......

Ok I get it.........darned strange things you hear on some radio shows, the poor gun weilding sheep guy......sounds like he is now where he SHOULD be.........yikes.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

join