It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Urges New World Economic Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I seen this on the news this evening and was going to post it, when I ran a search I found it was already posted. This is HUGE. The end time prophecy were the Bible talks about a the great whore that sitteth on many waters with whom kings have commited fornication and the people have been made drunk by the wine of her fornication Rev 17:1-4. The whore clothed in purple, scarlett, gold ect... = The Catholic Church. The Bible prophecies that there will be a whore who teams with Kings and the Anti Christ to form a One World Government and controll the world through a beast that bears the numbers 666 that no one shall buy or sell without the mark of the beast. The seven heads and the seven mountains that the beast sits on Rev 17:7. Rev 17:13 These have one mind and shall give their power and strength over to the beast. It is coming true right now, the Pope is the head of the great whore or Church that will gain power over the nations because the Kings will give the Church there power and strength= money (finances) Many people will think this is a wonderfull answer to our problems but it will just be the begining. Soon after this The Fall of Babylon will occure this is in Rev 18, read it and think of America as the new age Babylon that is us folks the fall of America just like what we have been talking about. This is happening much faster than I expected. Please please everyone start preparing. But be wise the Bible also states that he that seeks to save themselves shall perish so do not think that stocking up on tons of food and water is the answer. Yes sock up on some but learn to survive, learn to grow things, eat what is available. Invest in a survival book for your region like what kind of plants are edible and how to make a fire that kind of stuff. Be wise.. When we hoard things up in our house we are inviting theifs in to steal it and kill us in the process.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Well, Melissa, the time when the Whores shall initiatite the act of fornication leading to the Great World Disorder was prophecied here:

So there were eight frames and sixteen silver bases—two under each frame.
Exodus 36:30

The 16 silver bases refer to Benedict XVI and those 8 frames refer to the one who will issue executive orders for 8 years form 16 hundred Pensylvania Ave. Actually those 8 years are 4 + 4 years, for the 44 prez of the USA will be re-elected to complete the two four-year terms to inflict a mortal wound on the Device of Serenity with the help of the Church.

Benedict XVI, or Benedict 4x4, and Obama the 44th prez, are the same entity, as the Abacus Arithmeticae tells us: the devil.

BUT!!!!
In 2012 Benedict 4x4 dies and OBAMA 44 leaves 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. The Mayan Great Cycle will end and things will come back to normal -- at least they are supposed to.

Benedict XVI00 Pennsylvania Avenue, Vatican DC -- the address you can send your grievances to.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Lets leave spiritual matter to the Pope, and economic matters to the people, shall we?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by milesp

Lets leave spiritual matter to the Pope, and economic matters to the people, shall we?

Fair enough.

Unfortunately, the economic matters are not left to the people.

Believe me, I'm no fan of the Pope, or organized religion in general for that matter, but I do believe that the best human qualities are emphasized in most religious scriptures. More often than not though, the 'word of god' is perverted to promote hate, greed, and violence.

I haven't read Caritas In Veritate so maybe I shouldn't be commenting on it, but from the way I interpreted the media portrayal of it, it seems like a call for a more rational and humane world. Ironic, though, that it would come from the head of the Catholic church, which has done a pretty good job of promoting insanity over the years.

Would I support a singular 'world political authority'? Not in a million years, but I would support a singular world with no political authority.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
How much more proof do the sheep need before they see through the NWO scam?

It is real and it is happening.

Another world 'leader' states the obvious... let's see how many deniers and debunkers want to tell us otherwise.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'd like to know if any of you have actually read the encyclical or are you just assuming what it says?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

I would imagine he is referring to the globalist bankers and elite. Yeah bilderberg would be my guess. Rockerfellas and Rothschild spring to mind
But then again i do not trust the pope, or his religion in general.

You only have to look at the history of the church to see its caused way more pain and suffering than anything else on the planet.

Im leaning more towards an agenda for the globalists right now. There seems to be many problems brewing atm. What is the bilderberg agenda? Well i would have thought a one world currency.. controlled by them, is exactly what they want.. so please dont rush to rash conclusions people thinking that this is in our best interests!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If Jesus were walking the earth today, he would throw the pope out of the vatican in the biggest hissy fit this century has ever beheld. At least that's what the story says about him throwing the "money-changers" out of the temple. My 2 cents only. No offense.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
If Jesus were walking the earth today, he would throw the pope out of the vatican in the biggest hissy fit this century has ever beheld. At least that's what the story says about him throwing the "money-changers" out of the temple. My 2 cents only. No offense.

That's exactly how it went historicaly down: one of the temple vendors shorted Jesus by 2 cents and Jesus threw a fit: "What do you mean by 'only 2 cents' ?"
Then Jesus started to complain about the price of those condoms being too high anyway, and threw everyone out of the temple.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Havent heard that one before, thanks that is real cool stander. I will have to research that theory and see what I come up with. No offence I research everything for myself before I make a decision. Real cool, thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Um hunkahunka,

I am assuming by waht the press reported. I would like to reas the original to see for myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Wow more Bible prophecy. The Pope, Vatican and a NWO. Cool! Things are coming along quickly.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Apparently, in Sept or Oct, the markets will be frozen or seize up and can't be traded. Or during a bank holiday. Either way we will not be able to get all of our money out and there will be a currency change during this time and our money will not be worth anything because under the new currency it will take approximately $12 U.S. dollars to equal $1 in the new currency.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by milesp

unfortunately thats not what the Pope aka NWO has in mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Rome has spoken! All hail Caesar...

The New World Order may now officially begin!

I would like to thank my good friend Mark Anthony at this time, and of course my dear nephew Octavio and of course all the people at Warner Brothers and General Electric and Gulf Western and Exxon, Royal Dutch Shell, the British West Indies Company and the Bank of England who had faith in this script and plot...

Sadly I can not accept this years Oscar for the Best Act of the Age of Pisces to protest instead what happened at Wounded Knee...

Thank you, thank you all.

[edit on 7/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

LOL! Wow.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Methinks, the coffers are running a little empty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join