It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry people no Major Solar Storm on our way...Proof here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.spaceweather.com...

enough said! So stop the predictions..please!Crop Circles are Man Made and we going to live our lifes..the only probably threat we have is maybe H1N1.

Peace...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Im going out on a limb here and stating maybe the crop circles were interpreted wrong??? Maybe these recent ones are fake? Usually I get a Snip
looking at ones that just could not possibly be fake! These recent ones however, no joy! Something does seem man made about them! There were lines that were off, circles weren't 100% accurate in form etc.

Refering to your assumption that because of zero solar storms " crop circles are man made", just one thing.....

Assumptions are the mother of all Snip ups!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by kcfusion]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
[Mod Edit - remove vulgarity]

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Quite so, I agree (though I am not *so* aroused by a "perfect" one..)

The last batch of these rather elaborate but slightly flawed formations give me the impression they are commercially sponsored, or something! they are beautiful in their execution but nevertheless the flaws show up immediately. It is clear they are made by the same or similar teams. The first one, a week or so ago, had this line of "characters" that wasn't even as straight as the tram lines that it was close to. The more recent one had a very slight imperfection on the tail, the laying of the crop has a different "feel" when they are not man-made (at least board and string made).

What amazes me is how quickly people start to make "interpretations" of the forms, without first checking the "authenticity" (can we say that) of the formation first.

I am not convinced either way about them portending solar activity or them being of extra-terrestrial origin. I have sat in one that was freshly made the previous night, in 1993 or so in Wiltshire. this was lomg before people started to claim responsibility. it felt to me a similar atmosphere to walking into a cathedral. I was travelling to london on the A4 and saw it by the side of the road on a hill. I just thought I'd go and sit. I am glad I did, as I have not had any opportunity to do that since. It gave me a lift afterwards. I felt happy, but perhaps that was due to the unique experience I had just had.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

Did I write that out loud?!

I myself would like to see more monitoring of the common areas that these crop circles seem to appear, especially when one is discovered! I agree with you about the imperfections! I can see no reason for there to be imperfections if these things are not man made. The one's with no imperfections are mind boggling!!

Cool that you got to sit in one! I would love to visit one for myself or even better, be in a field with a HD Night Vision Cam and catching the perp's in the act! Jump out of a bush and go "caught you..gulp Aliens" and Faint
or jump out of the bush and go "caught you... Bart Simpson, I goddamn knew it!"

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well, if people go out and say 'All crop circles are man-made', why don't you explain why? You can't just say- 'It's just fake, don't ask me why, it's just fake' that's not enough evidence.

You need to explain why in some circles radiation has been found, why they are bent in certain ways, and creation anomalies that can't be explained, like how fast they appear in one of the most surveillance-plagued countries in the world with no trace, and why these so called human circle makers never provide documentation on making some of these more interesting circles.

You can't just provide a link to the circle makers of the UK and say 'These guys did it' Well I'm leaning on the belief that the circle makers are an disinformation group claiming they were responsible for these circles in an effort to defame the circles that were made by unknown intelligences in an effort to distract people.

Are the complicated crop circles out there fake? Please provide evidence and don't just say 'fake' it's not enough.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I definitely agree with you.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Could you also post the link that proves crop circles are man made, thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I notice that most crop circles seem to happen in the UK.

Why none in America's heartland, with miles and miles and miles and miles of open field?

My guess: lots of farmers here have shotguns.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The fact that anyone could "translate" one in that short a time is laughable in the extreme. Not that there was anything to translate, it's man-made gibberish, created with the intent to get the exact reaction it is getting here.

The person who "translated" it was just using whatever points and references he desired, to fit his intended result. He already KNEW in his own head what he wanted. He then just made crap up as he went, until he had a "translation." Unless this guy is an absolute genius, he would not be able to "translate" this sort of message on his own, in that short of time. It would be like trying to decipher hieroglyphics, which took a long time indeed, and required two sets of other identical messages to even get the job done. To think he correctly 'stumbled' onto the exact meaning is hilarious, and I'm still astounded people believe this to be true.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Can someone show me at least one crop circle where something has come of the apparant prediction?.. Even if the original translation turned out to be incorrect, these things have been appearing for years havent they.. so there's got to be a couple, or even one that can be shown beyond reasonable doubt (as in the measurements/angles etc are correct) to have predicted something.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
look people..this thread is not about crop circles!These recent crop circles are not perfect dont you guys see that!I believe there are some that are like wow!!okay back to the topic....why people make such predictions? i strongly believe that they want something to happen..just my 3 cents!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
look people..this thread is not about crop circles!These recent crop circles are not perfect dont you guys see that!I believe there are some that are like wow!!okay back to the topic....why people make such predictions? i strongly believe that they want something to happen..just my 3 cents!

I think your OP was a bit confusing. If you don't want to talk about crop circles, predictions, etc., possibly the body of the post shouldn't include those words, and/or thread should be titled something along the lines of "Why do people seem to hearken to doomsday predictions?" or something along those lines. Can't think straight anymore today.

Can't wait to leave the office and head home for a microbrew.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Well, if people go out and say 'All crop circles are man-made', why don't you explain why? You can't just say- 'It's just fake, don't ask me why, it's just fake' that's not enough evidence.

You need to explain why in some circles radiation has been found, why they are bent in certain ways, and creation anomalies that can't be explained, like how fast they appear in one of the most surveillance-plagued countries in the world with no trace, and why these so called human circle makers never provide documentation on making some of these more interesting circles.

You can't just provide a link to the circle makers of the UK and say 'These guys did it' Well I'm leaning on the belief that the circle makers are an disinformation group claiming they were responsible for these circles in an effort to defame the circles that were made by unknown intelligences in an effort to distract people.

Are the complicated crop circles out there fake? Please provide evidence and don't just say 'fake' it's not enough.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by star in a jar]

Agree with you!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

H1N1 is also man made!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Aliens must suck as much as we do at predicting the future. Either that or we suck at interpreting hieroglyphics.

Thanks for the pretty pictures aliens, can you draw us some more? Can you make them 3D like the guy that does the really cool chalk drawings on the sidewalks?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Also this website is man made! i have proof!

Let's jump on the "man made" train! LOL

[edit on 7-7-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can't belive we're still on this topic today.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78

Just like you made this thread so you could get stars and flags. Like you couldn't just post this on another post with the same exact topic.
People don't make predictions, they interpret what they see. Predictions are when a mass of people feel compelled for it to be true. Enough of these fake "oh im posting because im worried about people being scammed and fear mongered" posts, and "lol i told you so" ones too.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Can someone show me at least one crop circle where something has come of the apparant prediction?.. Even if the original translation turned out to be incorrect, these things have been appearing for years havent they.. so there's got to be a couple, or even one that can be shown beyond reasonable doubt (as in the measurements/angles etc are correct) to have predicted something.

Before you make these types of comments I suggest you do a little research. I am not here to do your research for you, but here is one example.

How about the outburst of Holmes comet that shocked scientist!

The outburst of Comet 17P Holmes was shown in English crop pictures two years ago: both its stellar location in Perseus on October 25, 2007, and its conjunction with Mirfak on November 21, 2007

Source: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

ALSO: Crop circles appear all over the WORLD! Here is that dabase that goes back for years:

www.x-cosmos.it...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I like your avatar.
Final Fantasy Tactics was a really good game. That's a picture of a Dragoon, right?

On topic: I can't even begin to fathom how anyone believed there was going to be a solar storm......

new topics

top topics

join