It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was so exciting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Alright I been a spiritualist for years and have always seen astral energies, and certain type of spirits.

Well I have an ability called the 4th Dimension connection (Not time) When I connect I am able to see energy hear voices etc. It use to be very hard to control, but now I have nearly mastered my gift.

When I decided to connect the energy spasms go off like crazy like usually and it sounds like sonic booms of air going off, etc. but this time when i connected it was unusual unlike the other times I have practiced.

When I connected and what was in front of me was a shadow being in my face trying to scare me or something.

How it looked what it was like it was in the movies sort of, The face to his shoulders were Energy black like and in his middle of his face was faded out going toward the outside of his head sort of, and I saw black energy like veins on top of his skin, Usually peoples get scared of things like this, but I got excited as hell.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by KennyRJR]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Man, you just said a bunch of things that I know nothing about.
What do you use this gift for? Can you affect things in this dimension? can you see other dimensions? Tell me because you sound excited and I want to know what you can do.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you are interested what I can do heres my old thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only thing I can do in the 4th dimension is hear (Some times communicate back) and see stuff.
I can astral project, but thats a little bit different.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyRJR

Since you say you have been to the fourth dimension, what is it like? Is it all gray fuzzy white noise? How come you say that it's not "time"? I'm really curious. Can you tell more about it because I'd love to hear what you experienced. One more thing, why weren't you afraid of the shadow face? I bet I would have been. Have you seen it before?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Since you say you have been to the fourth dimension, what is it like? Is it all gray fuzzy white noise? How come you say that it's not "time"? I'm really curious. Can you tell more about it because I'd love to hear what you experienced. One more thing, why weren't you afraid of the shadow face? I bet I would have been. Have you seen it before?

I dont go to the fourth dimension, I open up communication connections. Its quite dangerous sometimes if you dont know what you are doing. Like bad energies get contracted you etc.

Ye the sound is wacked, its sort of fuzzy and it sounds like sonic boom of air going off some times when I start to connect but when I connect the sonic booms go away.

I mostly see a lot of astral energy and some times human like figures, and other figures with no shape.

I wasnt exactly afraid, but it made me jump and it was the first time I saw somthing like that in my face.

No havent seen it before, I have seen similar things to it when i was a little kid.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I have read some of your other threads, I would like to understand your gifts a little more and how you came to terms with them.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TCutler

I have read some of your other threads, I would like to understand your gifts a little more and how you came to terms with them.

A lot of the abilities awakened on their own when I was a little kid, the others I forced with ambition with my desires of power. I haven't been practicing much since I have gotten more into website design business with my friend.

But I plan on getting back on track with full dedication.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I too see these energies.

What likely happened, was that you attracted the earthbound spirit to you. Shadow entities are just an incomplete manifestation of the spirit world. Black or White ghosts do not mean Bad and Good. The color of the spirit is irrevelant.

Whenever I am in a dark room at night and I work with my auras and focusing on seeing through our dimension, I ALWAYS attract other entities. Earthbounds can tell, when we are connected to the energy grid. I dont know how, but they see it.

That, in my opinion is what happened with you!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ok I would like to ask a question because I have experienced two types of hearing things in my life from the same voice. I do not know who this man is who says things to me but I know he is not completely evil but at the same time he is not completely good.

I am asking you this because you said you hear things and I am wondering if you can help me out.

Ok so basically I know it's not all in my head because the voice is clearly not mine or one I have heard before. Also I have only heard it twice and both times are right before I drift away to sleep so it's not some weird thing during the day like schizophrenia.

Ok the next thing is one time I prayed that my girlfriend who had asked me out on a date to possibly get back together. I prayed that she would accept me back. Right before I go to bed I hear this man saying, "You're gonna pray for her???!" and I was like OK why would he say that but I couldn't communicate. The next day I realized and we ended up not getting back together.

Now that's extremely weird i'm just wondering if there is an explanation for something like that. The only other thing I have heard the voice say is "# you" which I don't really get why he said that. That was not on the same night though that was random.

top topics

join