It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Crop Circles Predict Future Events before 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

As I have read many of the threads regarding July 7th,2009 and have also looked on the Crop Circle websites themselves .
I wonder if the real Crop Circles that are created will start showing us things that are going to happen on Earth or that will come toward Earth at some point before 2012.

If the real Crop Circles and some of them are real not man made from I believe Ets or Space People fom other Worlds then we should see even more interesting patterns and designs in the weeks and years to come leading up to 2012.

Are Spacecraft (UFOs) unmanned or manned by Intelligent Space People here to help our Planet with these messages that are encoded in the Design Patterns?

I like all have been watching the Space Weather information from Nasa and other sources online .

What was the message really regarding July 7th,2009 ?

Could it be that something else is going to happen and its really not been decoded yet but not interpreted correctly ?

Interesting that 24 hours earlier all was quiet on the Sun and 24 hours later depending what source you are reading Solar Activity appears to have increased.

Will we see multiple waves of actvity within the next few days or weeks ?

Some feel these recent crop Circles could be a hoax made by regular people maybe some are and then again maybe some of these are not .

What if the Creators decided for a Human being to understand what they present you have to design the Crop Circle in patterns that one could relate to.

The last few patterns certianly do this well and because they do some think Man Made well maybe not.

The possiblities are endless

Blessings and Peace ,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Should you not know???
I thought you were an alien/human/channer/ etc.

Do you not post threads supposedly relaying messages from ET Beings??

Strange......

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, apparently crop circles have been "predicting" the end for as long as I can remember. So, yes, I see no reason for this trend to stop. Wether it's man made or not, there's a "ooh it's the end, run and hide" theme behind many crop circles.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

It's hard to , Im an empath..and that was just mean!!! If you said that to me, Id have to drink a six pack and play Halo!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Cmdraleon, ty for an interesting post.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by no1dea

It's hard to , Im an empath..and that was just mean!!! If you said that to me, Id have to drink a six pack and play Halo!

Lol Halo?
Empath
This is one crazy place

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just wait in 2012 there will be a flood of them.

Not because someone is trying to warn us but because so many photo-shoppers and human crop circle makers will be having a hay day trying to get the believers in them all into a tizzy.

I have a feeling 2012 will be coined as (YOTH) the year of the hoaxers.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
crop circles don't predict **it! when will people learn?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Cmdraleon, ty for an interesting post.

Come on that was just another dull, do you think/what if/could it be type of post.
I am here to bring balance!

Wake up!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I hope you were not implying that I'm mean Yummy!

I was simply pointing out the fact that, he is asking a question, that if he is who he says to be, surely he would know the answer to this thread which he started .......

"Will Crop Circles Predict Future Events before 2012?"

Do you not find that a bit strange??? Empathy goes out the window when someone is trying to deceive me or others! Have empathy but also keep the fox away from the chickens!

edit for crappy spelingz

[edit on 7-7-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

I was referring to no1dea, I actually giggled at his post..but it was still mean..I just feel sorry for people when they get flamed, thats all

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thank you for an interesting post and question regarding the future and people looking at crop circles with a more critical eye - of trying to decipher them!

Ignore those that try and take you down - they are doing it in their own fear or trying to get people to look another way - for their own reasons or company/govt. reasons.

I believe there is a force who do NOT WANT people to look more closely at crop circles - it is the same force that don't want people to REALLY know there is a higher intelligence than those of us on Earth!

S and F for you - for asking these questions and wanting others to start taking a closer look at crop circles and not dismissing them.

The crop circles which the threads have been about - DID HAVE A MESSAGE FOR US - that message is ACTUALLY happening - that is my opinion.

Again - Ignore those who flame you over your opinions - they try very to put people down - for looking more closely at all things unknown to us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Thank you for an interesting post and question regarding the future and people looking at crop circles with a more critical eye - of trying to decipher them!

Ignore those that try and take you down - they are doing it in their own fear or trying to get people to look another way - for their own reasons or company/govt. reasons.

I believe there is a force who do NOT WANT people to look more closely at crop circles - it is the same force that don't want people to REALLY know there is a higher intelligence than those of us on Earth!

Again - Ignore those who flame you over your opinions - they try very to put people down - for looking more closely at all things unknown to us.

By all means yes buy into all this BS. Ofcorse aliens are trying so desperately to tell us about all the dangers and end of the world scenarios that we couldn't possibly do anything about to survive.

They have a wicked sense of humour don't they.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

By all means yes buy into all this BS. Ofcorse aliens are trying so desperately to tell us about all the dangers and end of the world scenarios that we couldn't possibly do anything about to survive.

They have a wicked sense of humour don't they.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by no1dea]

haven't we been deceived so many times before. this solar storm crap was just one more. Last year was the Galactic Federation Of Light which would bring aliens into contact guess what nothing happened! this year is the solar storm well nothing happened! But yes believe in that, believe that we are disinfo agents.

I just want the truth as hard as you do. But i dont believe in everything hoaxers throw at me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Hello Kcfusion,

Yes from my perspective some Crop Circles will tell a cosmic story of things to come on Planet Earth and beyond.

My understanding of the latest Crop Circles are that still messages exist that those investigating them have only half understood who are in England now at these Circles .

Its all interconnected .

An imprinted Blueprint is being created now by the Space Brothers and of course you will have the Man Made circles that are created to divert people from the messages that are presented.

My questions are ones for those to share your visions and understandings of what this means aswell.

I believe this that at some point the Sun will have a direct part to play in the Cosmic transformation of Earth as we know it right this minute .

The Possiblities are endless

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

S and F for you - for asking these questions and wanting others to start taking a closer look at crop circles and not dismissing them.

The crop circles which the threads have been about - DID HAVE A MESSAGE FOR US - that message is ACTUALLY happening - that is my opinion.

Questionall I have read many of your threads, I find them very interesting and well researched!
I do believe that some crop circles are the real deal and others are hoaxes. These recent ones seem odd to me. They dont have the same feel as others I have seen. The are imperfections etc that should not be there if they were the real deal! What do you think/feel about them?
Anyway as I stated above, It was the OP himself I was addressing and not the fact of exploring crop circles etc.

Have you read any of the OP's other threads?? Is he not trying to deceive people?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30

haven't we been deceived so many times before. this solar storm crap was just one more. Last year was the Galactic Federation Of Light which would bring aliens into contact guess what nothing happened! this year is the solar storm well nothing happened! But yes believe in that, believe that we are disinfo agents.

I just want the truth as hard as you do. But i dont believe in everything hoaxers throw at me.

One thing that we should all know by now is that a major event will be a suprise to us all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join