It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. warns of multiple al-Qaida plots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

You're replacing one tyrant for another. I like how so many people cant seem to fathom or accept a life without a tyrant.

There is absolutely no reason I cant be left alone on a plot of land to live my life and die my death without some king taxing me or some church judging me. I want to see the world burn in the worst way. At least enough so no tax man comes knocking at my door and no king comes to tell me I cant take the kings deer.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There's only one rule when it comes to terrorism.

If the medias and the government hype it up, it's a false-flag. The real terrorists, the government, have the same mindset... creating fear. Do the medias hype up small non-false-flag terrorism? No. Why? Because they are not doing it.

Hype = false-flag.

Also, it's a big complex, spectacular attack... = false-flag.

Also, if there's a military drill while it's happening = false-flag.

You have the 3 combined... false-flag 100%.

Then there's the government response to it after that... more power grabbing and less liberties = FALSE-FLAG 110%!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Maybe they feel they can sway Germany like they did Spain?

That's exactly it. They are hoping to scare the German people enough that they'll be willing to change their way of life. Much like the accomplished in America on 9/11.

That and simply being a part of the western, non-Islamic world makes you a target. I think, not entirely sure, but at one point in history, there was a lot of Muslim influence in the southern parts of Germany. I remember reading once before that Muslims tend to believe that once they've occupied a land, it is their's for eternity. So, if it is true that Islam had some foothold in Southern Germany, they may be wanting to take parts back. Having formerly occupied Spain once before was also a motivating factor for the attack in Spain.

<< 1   >>

join