It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail weapon, the firsts ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why do you even bring this subject up if you believe that anyone with an opposing viewpoint is part of a vast, organized conspiracy to silence you??

When someone presents real science to refute your claims, you tear into them and accuse them of being part of some grand conspiracy to hide these mysterious 'chemtrails', which are:

1) mysteriously identical to normal jet contrails

2) supposedly deadly and terrible, but not one illness or death can be conclusively linked with them

3) supposedly produced by planes without any distinction between who owns and operates the plane, requiring a global conspiracy of silence involving every major airline and owner of a private jet

Then you post pictures of jet contrail and claim that they are somehow abnormal. But you don't just claim this, you defend the idea rabidly, flinging accusations thick and fast at anyone who asks whether they couldn't just be normal contrails.

I have never seen another 'conspiracy' clique on here more inflammatory than the Chemtrail kids. Even the reptilian believers back in the day wouldn't straight-up accuse every one of their opponents from being part of a massive, perfectly orchestrated conspiracy.

My reasoned belief is that all the members of your little band are paranoid schizophrenic, with a couple of shared delusions, and that you are doing nothing but feeding your own mental illness and that of your ATS circle by perpetuating these threads.

Sit down and discuss your beliefs with a scientific (or psychiatric) professional, and see what an impartial third party with the training to provide an educated answer has to say.

Or, let me guess, mental health professionals are part of the chemtrail conspiracy as well?

I won't be posting in this thread again, because I'm not dumb enough to get dragged into a fight with you nutters. But somebody needed to say this.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Originally posted by C-JEAN
South America,
MANY places in Europe,
. . .etc. . .etc. . .etc. . .
From ALL AROUND the world !

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by C-JEAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, blows me away. I will swear on my own life; in the many years being in America Central I've not seen ONE chemtrail. Now, I guess the debunkers' have no answers there except that a.) the people are too poor to own a camera b.) after explaining the planes aren't filled with chickens, and goats, the explaination turned to no moisture, wrong latitude, etc.

Funny, isn't it, that C-JEAN just noted, up above, what he called "chemtrails" (really contrails) in "America South".

Odd, that.

BECAUSE, as far as I remember when I flew down there, America South is closer to the Equator than America Central, thus the air tends to be even warmer and more tropical. No?

"Tends" to, because we all know that the geography and the terrain make a big difference. Anyway, contrals form everywhere, when jets fly, but not always.

I don't see it, but these people in America South think they see "chemtrails" with these UFOs:

[tags]

[edit on 2 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Um, If you lived in South America, then they'd say something like America del sur.........When I say America Central that is they way it is said in spanish..... So as you noted my grammer in another post I hope the above clears that up for you.

I never said America Central was in America Del Sur, or the equator. I know there are videos of chemtrails in America Del Sur. There are a lot of people there that need controlling, and plenty reasons to institute HAARP, and Project Bluebeam.

America Central is filled with a basic two types of people. The indigenous people, and Power Brokers.

You fly in here a lot, eh? What's the nickname for the numerous high rise towers in Panam City, mi amigo?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

After watching the above video then read this link. It shows how the Govt. covertly/deceptively introduces ideas into the media years before they are ready to bring them to the forefront.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

You are completely in the vaps, here.

Go read CAREFULY the FIRST message, and try to tell
us: how/why/who chemdroped that "gooooo" ! !

EDIT: An S too much.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/8/2 by C-JEAN]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

there's another video similar to the op; it is in California. The people there had a yellow slime fall from the sky....making many sick. Fox had a better 'exclusive' on chemtrails, but I cannot find it. They admit chemtrails, but they are for our good....still looking.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i have a question - the ` gelatinous substance was said to cover a 20 square mile area - thats ROUGHLY 5 mile * 4 miles

now does any one know what the fall density was ?

because spraying that area takes 51 tons of chemical for each gram / square metre coverage

to " spray " the whole CONUS - an area of 7,663,941. square km in an identical fashion would take 7,663,941 tons

not a very practical weapon is it ?

PS - 1 gram / square metre is a pitiful ammount - that would be hard to spot

try spreading 1 gram of gelatin on 1 square metre of your floor

you can see where this is going cant you

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yada yada yada yada. . .

We have to put up with it, your answer is there to read !

It's funny how desparate and totaly useless debunk-answers we get here.
We have another one who did not CAREFULY see the video, and
did not CAREFULY read the discussion, and put ridiculous numbers here ! !

It is obvious that this was not a natural event.

! ! Listen AGAIN CAREFULY about the smell ! !
! ! Listen AGAIN CAREFULY about the number of times it happened ! !
! ! Listen AGAIN CAREFULY about WHAT was in the goooo ! !
! ! Listen and RE-read AGAIN, CAREFULY ! !

It is obvious that this event seems to be an error that the B@ST@RD5 did,
and their stuff "coagulated/cloted" by mistake, maybe because of the rain. . .
That stuff made people SICK, and KILLed many animals.

As sanchoearlyjones said it:
It would be interesting to see, if our debunkers will
get the flu vaccines ? and say
if all chemtrails are for weather control ?
if big pharma really care about our health ?
if **main stream** informations are not censored ?
if Aspartame is good for our health ?
if they still think that "terrorists" did the 9/11 murders ?
if. . .fluoride. . .etc. . .Monsanto. . .
. . .

How come the goooo DID happen **6** times? and then, NEVER again ????
Natural event our @... eye ! ! !

It is UNBELIEVABLE that people will defend those B@ST@RD5 who
absolutely don't care about what happens with their experiments
that sicken many, that KILL many ! ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi, oddities fans.

Another post, like mine, there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Chemtrails over Los Angeles taken today February 16 2010 , they have been spraying for a long time now pretty much everyday.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by unconscious_war]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As long as there are people who can't understand basic meteorology or atmospheric physics...

As long as there are people who need to be part of an "in group" that is superior to the rest of us because "they know the real truth"...

As long as there are people who don't need Occam's Razor because they don't bother to shave...

...we will see the "chem-trail" True Believers.

I used to argue with them, because I thought that they were amenable to argument, but you cannot reason a person out of something that they haven't reasoned themselves into in the first place, and the "chem-trail" True Believers believe on faith, not reason.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join