It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops in Camouflage! WTF?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
All the equipment they give to fat untrained cops is a riot. When the NWO tells these guys to start raiding our homes, there are gonna be a lot of dead SEAL wannabes, and a lot of ticked off civilians with a new set of tactical gear and weapons.
Besides not being trained like SEALs, local cops aren't ruthless like SEALs. Do you REALLY think that they're gonna follow orders when the NWO tries to send these psuedo-soldiers to take out some preacher for denouncing homosexuality? Maybe on the national level, but locally it will never happen, and if you can't oppress at the local level you're going to be opposed too much.

PS: if there was really a big brother, I believe they would have come in and snatched up my computer and me by this time.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by The Vagabond]

Thats only for small town PD....city PD's have seperate units...and 95% of these units are in shape and ex/current military...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
PS: if there was really a big brother, I believe they would have come in and snatched up my computer and me by this time.

Man, are you blind! Your PC is Big Brother's most powerful tool. Why would they want to take it? They can monitor everything you do.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They have no need to monitor average joe's pc...its a waste of time and effort....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Normally, no, but the option is always there, isn't it?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
with the right book handy the average hacker can do the same to your pc....or you could do the same to big brother...its something we have to live with if we use the internet...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The lack of respect for cops here is appalling, as are the stereotypes assigned to them. People are damn lucky that cops put their arse on the line for them. I wonder what would happen if every cop took a day off of work?

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Plato986]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You dont want to think about all cops taking a day off at once...Theres a law that even prevents such a thing...how its legal baffles me...a law saying you cant protest in that manner...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join