It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Solider Your Gov't Doesn't care about you!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wake up! Quit sacrificing your life for a government that doesn't care about you or your families.

www.brasschecktv.com...

Edit by SPiderj for tnc circumvention...any more will not be tolerated.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Spiderj]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
well all anyone has to do is see how the vets from any war have been treated.
You can still find the occasional Vietnam vet sitting on a street corner.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
how nice of you to sit on your arse and say someting to the guys in hot dusty countries fighting on your behalf. thank you very much.

Their country may think of them as a tool, but thats no reason to be an arse to them.

Edit by spiderj, seriously guys lets watch the tnc violations.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Their country doesn't think of them as a tool. Their government does. They are pawns. Their country wants them home, taking care of their families and fighting for the American people, not the military/industrial/banking complex. If you cannot distinguish the difference between a people and their government how dare you call yourself an American.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well it shouldn't be a surprise that this is going on as it was happening at least 10 years. I just say that because in 99 right before I got out I got 1 of a 3 shot series for a vaccination that has never been given to the public.

Oh and I know what the shot was for just due to the fact I was friends with the person administering the shots. When I asked she told me it was a Hep C vaccine. At that time thought nothing of it.

I got out and started working for the state and told them I didn't need the Hep shots because I had all of them already. I had 2 shot records and kept one that clearly had it printed on it and I watched her write it down when she gave it to me on both records. The state told me it was a mistake because there is no HEP C vaccine. It wasn't a mistake because I distinctly remember telling the woman that gave me the shot, "Well we got a,b and now c why don't you give me d, e, and f while your at it."

Doubt this guy got the HEP C sense no one I knew had an adverse reaction to it at least not the last 6 months I was there.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

And she may not have lied to you?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is a thankless job..But if there was no soldiers you would be speeking Russian right now..So chew on that for a wile..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Hiya Zosyn,

While I have personal reasons for agreeing with your thread title, I have to tell you that it comes off to me as a[n additional] slap in the face to the enlisted.

I don't think you meant it that way, but those of us who have served really don't need a reminder of our mistreatment. I'd have like to have seen the thread title less sensationalized, and more along the lines of "We appreciate you, but does your government?"

Anyway, flag for you for pointing out more evidence of said mistreatment.

Sad video to watch. What happens when all the "cannon fodder" are too crippled and joint-torn to come to the country's aid? Are there many options? Nope. Draft, both genders, lowered ages. Maybe if they fill their heads with the same bullcrap I was subjected to, they'll believe and fight extra-hard.

Selah.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

p.s. I'm tired of people telling me to "wake the XXXX up." I suggest you reform that sentence. It (a) breaks the terms of the T&C and (b) is insulting as hell.

Maybe you don't know the motivations of a person who decides to enlist in the armed forces. Maybe you don't care. Maybe you were/are enlisted yourself. Either way, what gives you the right? What have you seen that they didn't?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
It is a thankless job..But if there was no soldiers you would be speeking Russian right now..So chew on that for a wile..

Who funded the soviets? Who funded America? answer that and you will understand there is nothing to chew on....Soldiers are pawns,its not nice to hear,so we create little fantasies in our minds to try and change the blatant fact that they are about as dispensable as a used handkerchief to TPBT.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

so, if I understand you right, you are asserting that the same PTB funded both the Soviets (now Russians) and United States at the same time. Along with, I suppose each "sides" respective allies.

Is this pretty much consistent with your view?

I actually hope you're right, you know why? that would make TPTB the dumbest bunch o' mo'fo's in the land, frittering away trillions of dollars, betting both sides. Rediculous.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

If you're comparing WWII to the war on terror you're wrong.

Edit by spiderj, we do not throw personal attacks at other members.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Power has more value than money.Money can be printed in the trillions day in day out.Power over a countries citizens takes decades of psychological warfare and propaganda.. a much more valuable commodity for the psychopaths that run the world than mere money.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I suggest you do more research. It's a known fact that Wall Street and allied bankers were supporting and funding both sides of WWII. And how many commanders and politicians during WWII had ties to the banks and Wall Street just like the politicians nowadays.

As for the Korean war and the Russians I suggest you chew on this:
"General Vasilev's chain of command reached from Korea to Moscow to the UN Undersecretary General for Political and Security Council Affairs. At this same time, General MacArthur's chain of command went through President Truman to the UN Undersecretary General for Political and Security Council Affairs, an office held at that time by Russian Constantine Zinchenko. This meant that Soviet officers were overseeing the North Koreans war strategy while reporting back to a fellow Soviet officer in the same UN office that coordinated the allied war effort."

Rule by Secrecy - Jim Marrs.

I guess you've never read Smedley Butler?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

This is one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard. They wouldn't be throwing away trillions and trillions. They'd be making billions and billions. All the corporations involved not only in the military industry supporting the war effort but all the industry involved in the reconstruction effort. The reconstruction efforts post war are much more profitable than the actual war itself. I mean what the heck do you think is going on in Iraq? Who do you think is rebuilding the infrastructure in Iraq? Iraqis? LMAO!
Are all US soldiers as naive as you are?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Newsflash! Its not just the soldiers and sailors and marines who are being used as guinea pigs. Their families are subject to many of the same "vaccinations" if deployed overseas.

My father was in the Air Force, we travelled overseas with him on 2 tours. One was in Japan, where I was born and to Taiwan. We had to go in five days straight to get a series of three to five shots each of those five days. You've got to be innoculated before you go and before you return. I just wonder how many of those were "tests".

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just so you know, you have been fighting for oil. Oil is very important to keep in the control of the US and its allies. The reason they did not tell you is because you would not understand. I myself heard the oil companies plot out this war with the politicians. It is also very profitable for big oil and the war machine.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What i dont understand is that everyone accepts the truth that historically the US has tested out vaccines, drugs (lsd, meth), and radiation on our soldiers. But they all imagine that somehow this is never happening in the present. Things like the tuskegee experiment, MKULTRA, etc are all accepted facts. Do they think we have changed since then? Or is it just that the mind cant truly encompass the horror of such being something that exists here and now, and so we suppress such reasoning?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

Dude just look at ALL the people attending Michael Jackson's funeral and all the moronic celebrities saying how great he was. If you're a celebrity it doesn't matter WHAT YOU DO (if anyone doubts MJ was a hebephile they are morons) you'll be revered as the greatest person on earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Many soldiers aren't so blind and naive to the government's agenda as, so it seems, many people think. You pay taxes don't you? Your just as much of a "pawn" and a "tool" as anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join