It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the solar storm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I see all the people trying to tell us the crop circles were warnings of a solar storm on the 7th are being very quiet today. lol

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is spam. What is the relevance to Aliens or UFOs?

Not to mention it is STILL JULY 7th, it isn't the 8th yet.

The largest sun spot ever seen was today, so it is a bit silly to say there may not be a connection with the circle. You can't know for sure until it is the 8th.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Because this was the forum where people posted about the crop circles.

its 5pm here in the uk only 4 hrs of sunlight left ..

A sun spot is hardly something to warn us about.. no one has died yet and nothing has come crashing to the ground.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nventual is correct, here in the UK it is 5pm.7 hours and counting.

Edited to add www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/7/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
there was never a solar storm to begin with, just silly predictions invented by someone with too much time on his hands.

oh and btw VitalOverdose was it really necessary to create another nothing happened i told you so type of thread?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Where was this story? Who saw this sun spot? (meaning what entity - NASA, independant, another country....)

sorry just found it....thanks!! =]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrubsnstuffkim

Where was this story? Who saw this sun spot? (meaning what entity - NASA, independant, another country....)

sorry just found it....thanks!! =]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

We did, in Australia, because we were the ones facing the Sun at the time. Google it and you will find a few news articles about it, there's an ATS thread too about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
OP.... I dunno about a Solar storm but there was definately some weather shift today in England! Last week we had 32c clear sky's and a heatwave.... today we had Ice showers and i've never seen ice showers before in July!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes it rained quite hard for a few hrs today, my friends in the USA tell me its raining now..and that may have been something to do with the sun spot. But that has no relation to the ridiculous claims made by the pro-crop circle people in the last week.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't see what this 'largest sunspot' thing is about. I've posted SOHO images proving that to be wrong in other threads. Besides, if there was a solar storm coming, it could be very likely that it hit within a 3 to 4 day range of the guessed date, as it takes days for solar wind to reach us from Sol.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What time of year do we usually have the most sun spots or are in danger of solar activity?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

oh and btw VitalOverdose was it really necessary to create another nothing happened i told you so type of thread?

Where did i say 'i told you so'? i dont believe i made a single reference to any other post i have made on this subject.

new topics

top topics

join