It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexander Hamilton was a gay Jew.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Right. So you're making a long, pointless, poorly formatted sermon attacking a position I don't hold. I never said "Eat the rich" or any of the other silly platitudes you attack. I merely pointed out that the power structure is what it is, and that it isn't going to change via piecemeal reforms. I also pointed out that, thanks to Hamilton, the same capital that had run the colonies continued to exert undue influence in the soi disant "new republic" of the United States. In effect, he brilliantly rendered the Revolutionary War moot. The same families, the same bloodlines, continue to wield all the power, and nothing is going to change that.

And your impression of what you imagine a rich person sounds like is still awfully unconvincing, especially for those of us who grew up surrounded by real privilege.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The only thing I have truely determined in my walks through life... and studies

IS THE ONE THING WE ALL FEAR TO ADMIT

There is no conspiracy... there is no one in Charge, no deity of a nature good or evil that is INVOLVED daily, no one group that rules the world...

It's Chaos... we are hurling through space and around the Galaxy (technically we are hurtling faster than the speed of light) with No one in charge of the ship

The bilderbergs are one group of guys, the chinese are another the jews are another... the poor and dumb are omni present and liable to do ANYTHING based on the most innane unpredictable reasons...

and Fear is everywhere

but

there is nothing, no great conspiracy any where other than self preservation and mistrust of other groups

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Even talking about "bloodlines" leaves you impotent and clueless

IT'S NOT TRUE... it's not real...

You sit... left out and INVENT

and you DO... say Eat the rich, it wasn't just for... affect that you labeled GAY and JEW you wouldn't do it, you wouldn't STOOP to that if a part of you didn't have a NEGATIVE connotation and wish...WISH it was all that simple, that there was some REASON when the world goes awry...someone to Blame...

and there isn't...

Now you have it down to BLOODLINES because...and only because YOU KNOW, you will be lambasted by Gays and Jews if you go that route...

so you APPEAL for support by denouncing the BLOODLINES the EVIL Bloodlines

That really don't exist in any meaningful way besides a few generations of inherited wealth among...some mostly nice successful people

In a generation or 2 after I struggled my whole life, will my children then be part of some... Bloodline... will they be part of a conspiracy if I sign a document of some sort in my lifetime...

or is it all just ignorance and fear of the unknown... a desire to create... ORDER from CHAOS and FEAR?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Who Cares was how I started this... Your thinking goes the same route of ASSUMPTION

What do you actually think?

That everyone is you, that no one successful comes in here?

That Money means I have anything better to do with my time lol... aside from Friday Nights and Sunday golf?

The reason you don't believe what I say is...

You THINK money will change your life, will fix something... you like most in here FEAR the Elite...

LOL... what's not to believe that periodically in my life I have made enough money on the Internet to go to nice places and that I have allot of Rich jews in my Family and that I CAN ASSURE YOU... there is nothing going on?

Nothing at all? No plot beyond a high level of rolling up your windows when traveling through the wrong neighborhoods because you DO genuinely have to fear the Jealous...

The reality is, aside from nice homes and cars...

and the free time to sit on the net all day and argue lol

I'm as bored as anyone else... NO More Bored...

and the Elite are all as clueless as the rst of us, they are just bright enough to be good with money and have maybe... a bit more self control...

Bloodlines... lol what a riot

Jew conspiracies... Ha... My relatives gave me less than the families of some of the poorest kids I know and one of them was Wolfowitz...

There is no one in charge bro

seriously

NO ONE

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And Hey leo

Just busting chops a bit because the whole Gay, Jew line was offensive and immaterial and weakened grossly any thing you were going to say.

Seriously, I don't care about money... ATM, I hardly have any... I just know in this system I have had tons when I wanted it and can have given a few months tons more anytime I want, it just takes brains... If your poor in America it's by Choice, maybe most don't realize it, but it is a belief system and a choice and manner of living and education, nothing more...

Nothing is truer than a fool and his money are soon parted... your bloodlines go down like stones in the pond with One stupid child... there is no Bloodline conspiracy out there...

Me... Last week I just moved to the border of the Mogollon Rim in AZ away from the jet set entirely...

Not because I had to... because I was bored...

I'm not a materialist at all.... really, in fact I decided to ride out the depression in a nice trailer doing nature photography lol... Only reason I ever cared about money is for the kind of Women I got to sleep with... seriously, that's completely shallow yes I know and I have walked away from that for now... thinking simple is better, maybe get married to some nice girl... again lol

A week earlier, I really did live around the corner from the previous Republican Candidate... believe it if you will.. or not, doesn't much matter to me..

Now i'm in the woods hoping to get a shot of a Cryptid of some kind...

Because... there is NO "global Elie Conspiracy" bored guys maybe... looking for power and pootang...

Sad but True...

I mean if you want to "define" a conspiracy by small groups...

sure there are a ton and sometimes small groups have big effects...

But lol... it doesn't go back to Hamilton aside from stupid things said in the right Fraternities to impress chicks...

Even Skull and Bones and Masons etc... Jews, sure groups that help each other out, MOSTLY NERDS.... good enough at Math and with enough money to do shots with other guys that can spend money and do things...

Very fragile stuff... subject to change like the weather, no genuine connection to the past besides... Male macho association with Legends...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I do not know a lot about US history and your only link (to Wikipedia) fails to support your claims that Hamilton's father was a Jew (it says that he comes fom family of Scotish gentry) or that he was a homosexual. Please, help my knowledge about this part of American history with a source.
The only thing somehow connected is that he went to Jewish school because his parents were not married properly and other school refused to accept him.
Edit.
By the way, short search on the net showed that his MOTHER (not father) probably was Jewish.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Isn't Wikipedia run by a bunch of Gay Jew Bankers though?

I could have swore I heard that somewhere...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Hamilton began work with the Rev. James Bayard to form the Christian Constitutional Society to help spread over the world the two things which Hamilton said made America great: (1) Christianity, and (2) a Constitution formed under Christianity. Only Hamilton's death two months later thwarted his plan of starting a missionary society to promote Christian government. And at the time he did face his death in his duel with Aaron Burr, Hamilton met and prayed with the Rev. Mason and Bishop Moore, wherein he reaffirmed to him his readiness to face God should he die, having declared to them "a lively faith in God's mercy through Christ, with a thankful remembrance of the death of Christ." At that time, he also partook of Holy Communion with Bishop Moore.

www.freerepublic.com...

Hamilton may have been a Christian Deist most of his life and only rejoined the church in the last few years of his life.
american..._almanac.tripod.com/hamphau.htm

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoLoeb
reply to post by Dark Ghost

felt "gay Jew" was an effective means of drawing attention to the thread.

I guess it worked, but not in your favor... You see it made you come off as extreamly ignorant.. While you might be a smart person..
The whole idea of trying to elude to get some hits in the thread makes you come off as an ass..
And it could have been a worth while thread.. But you had to throw in gay and pretty much offend everyones intelligence..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoLoeb
reply to post by Blueracer

Really? Do we have to go through remedial history. Here's Hamilton's Wikipedia article. Knock yourself out. The basic claims I made are things every educated person ought to know.

OK, I read your offered Wikipedia article. The article does not back you up on any bit of your assertions, except, of course, that he was involved in establishing the financial institutions of the new nation.

• Wikipedia does not indicate that Hamilton was Jewish. In fact it quite clearly says he was not. His mother was a Huguenot (i.e. French Calvinist); therefore he was not Jewish. It appears that he did go to a Jewish run school because the Church of England wouldn't have him. Big deal. Muslims and Hindus go to Catholic or Methodist or Church of England run schools in Australia even today. Never the less, he seems to have been an orthodox Presbyterian, as any good Scot would have been, though not particularly pious.

• He certainly had a very active heterosexual life. The article makes no claim about homosexuality. He had 8 children and a scandalous affair with another woman. Doesn't sound like gay to me.

What did you think? That nobody would be bothered to follow your link and just swallow your hogwash holus-bolus?

[edit on 8/7/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

SO?

Are you saying a homosexual or Jew cannot put their country before their ties?

Stupid.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

What does being a gay jew have to do with banking? Call me ignorant and undeducated if you like, I'm just not getting the connection you made in the OP. Please clarify your title if you can. Why post about him being a "gay jew" and then not prove it with at least one source?

I came to your thread because I was tired of seeing the title on the recent posts board and finally decided to see why it mattered to begin with. So what? Why should I care even if it is true? I must be having a bad connection with my brain cells today because I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't know about Hamilton, but this "god" the jews are worshipping sure is

and a necrophiliac!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

not a homosexual OR a jew, a homosexual jew.

Biiiiiig difference grover.

I think.

The whole thread has no merit. Hamilton wasn't jewish. He may, or may not, have been gay. So what? Let's pretend, for a minute that wikipedia is always accurate and, in this case, it verifies the OP's claims (it doesn't but we're pretending).

so what?
Does that change what he did? Is there some secret gay elite fuschia room in the white house where all the gay decisions are made? Does being gay change our opinion of the man? Does it make his accomplishments less important? does being a jew or being gay taint his life?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm just dense. Not only do you have nothing to back up your claims, I don't even see why this matters.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I can deal with gay. I can deal with Jewish. But when you mix the two together!!!!!! This is UNHEARD OF!!!! A gay-jew (notice the hyphenation. this may be a new ethnic group in the human species)!!!! From the very beginning those filthy gay jews had their hands in the inevitable destruction of this newly formed country. What's more, this one solitary gay-jew was able to somehow mentally and politically overpower all the rest of our founding fathers. Franklin, one of the greatest ambassadors and inventors of his time, stood no chance against the powers of this gay-jew. Jefferson, also a noted inventor and statesman, stood no chance either. Although, his foolish belief in a separation of Church and state probably lead to his intrinsic weakness in attempting to ward of the dangerously overwhelming power of Hamilton, THE GAY-JEW!
How did I ever make it through all those years of schooling and never learn about this? Was it my substandard school system? Or, perhaps, my deficient mind? God, forgive me!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

"
Isn't Wikipedia run by a bunch of Gay Jew Bankers though?

I could have swore I heard that somewhere..."

That's right! I'm more than positive I've seen this exact sentiment posted here on ATS many, many times. To paraphrase, Wikipedia is not to be trusted as it is run by Zionist-Jews. Now, every time I see this posted on ATS I'll be sure to correct the poster and explain to them that this is not the exact truth. It is Gay-Zionist-Jews we really need to watch out for. Or, as we like to call them - GZJs.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There are only two problems with calling Colonel Hamilton a "gay Jew." He may not have been Jewish (the identity of his father was an open question even in his lifetime, which is why Jefferson branded him "the bastard brat of a Scotch peddler") and he may not have been gay (he and Laurens were certainly close but the homosocial tones of their correspondence wasn't uncommon among 18th century gentry).

Your point that Hamilton devised a brilliant plan for keeping the former colonies financially tied to London bankers (both Jewish and Anglican) is actually pretty astute. It's interesting to note, though, that contrary to your assertion, Jefferson did not oppose the National Bank until after the fact in his correspondence. While Hamilton was forming the bank (much to the dismay of many Virginians and other states' rights advocates) Jefferson remained silent. Subsequently, during his first and second administration, Jefferson used the National Bank heavily along with his very powerful Treasury Secretary Gallatin.

It's true that Hamilton tied us more tightly than most Americans would have wished to our former colonial masters, undermined states' rights, and made a lot of his friends rich(er) in the process. But he wasn't exactly secretive about his agenda, in fact he was very open about his motives all along.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You sound just like cartman.

not productive.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join