It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexander Hamilton was a gay Jew.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm always amazed more people don't understand just how dangerous the idea of a National Bank is. Hamilton was its architect, and even within his lifetime men like Jefferson opposed the creation of a National Bank because it would allow the Rothschilds and their ilk, with whom Hamilton was on excellent terms, to get a foothold in the financial lifeblood of the incipient Republic.

Hamilton, who had a long affair with a man named John Laurens, had a Jewish father and was naturally sympathetic to the interests of Jewish bankers in London. People who decry the so-called "Zionist influences" in America don't seem to realize just how deeply ingrained into the national fabric Jewish bankers were, from the beginning, thanks to Hamilton.

In the end, even Jefferson succumbed to the idea of a National Bank controlled in large part by Zionist influences in London. People who think the banking system and the power structure in the US can somehow be reformed are deluding themselves--there is no possibility of a "return to a better time", because this is the way it has always been.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Sources? Evidence? Anything to back up what you say?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Anything to back up the widely known historical facts that Hamilton's father was Jewish, that Hamilton set up the National Bank and that Jefferson initially opposed it? I thought everybody went through 8th grade history.

As for his affair with John Laurens, just Google "John Laurens" and "Alexander Hamilton".

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Don't be an ass. If you post something like this, include your proof.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Really? Do we have to go through remedial history. Here's Hamilton's Wikipedia article. Knock yourself out. The basic claims I made are things every educated person ought to know.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What does being gay or Jewish have to do with supporting a National Bank?

Creating a giant money-laundering/extorting entity in another nation to fund and support the goings on of another nation is indeed a grand scam and should that other nation be a Jewish nation I can see how Zionism would be involved as a motivational factor for the creation of a National Bank to function in this manner but one doesnt have to be a Jew to be a Zionist and being gay has nothing to do with anything.

I'm more than willing to accept the evils of a national banking system and the extortion that is taxation but when one jumps out the gate with "those gay Jews" I cant help but feel you're a bit "touched in the head." At least you didnt claim Jefferson was a reptilian alien. That's something.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

No, Jefferson was human. He belonged to innumerable secret societies and was the first President to openly conceive of an American Empire (post Louisiana Purchase), so he certainly had some skeletons in his closet. Plus the jungle fever. But he was human.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Wow. Ignorant of you to assume that I am uneducated because I did not know his sexuality. He was married. There's hardly any mention of hard proof that he was gay. Someone thought he might have been? That's not enough proof. And, bottom line, so what if he was gay? He was definatly, 100% proof, that he was married. Why don't you deal in facts and keep your fantasies to yourself?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You know what?

WHO CARES?

Capitalism is friggin GREAT, America has rocked through an entire century and the joy of the system is it ALLOWS for an occasional Bankruptcy and Restructure...

America is going no where and If a Gay Jew came up with a great system that creates such abundance then so be it...

People in here and around the world would have us convinced that our luxury and success is the reason for all this

but the truth is... Trillions in unpaid LOANS to Idiotic Nation states that can't function ever, Trillions of Bushels of free or low cost Grain Given away out of mercy to the third world and a constant Need for Military spending not to save out own rear ends but to help other nations around the world stand against Communism in Europe and Asia cost 100 x more than our luxuries ever did...

Jealousy stinks...

So a Gay Jew knew how to make money...

You know what everyone here

Is the relative of someone who had to RUN for their lives for being different

apparently some of those people had good ideas...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'd say your less ignorant for NOT knowing or caring about what a brilliant man did with his private parts at night when he went home...

Did you know btw that in studies

Homophobic men show the highest rates of arousal when viewing Gay sex compared to other straight men...

seriously

homophobia

oh noes.... BURN!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am a little confused about the point you are trying to make with this thread. Could you please elaborate because at the moment it seems like you are implying Jews are homosexual Bankers who have and will continue to control the world.

My advice to you: draw two large circles that have a small intersecting region. Now put the word "Good" in one, and the word "Bad" in the other. Now put the word "Both" in the centre smallest circle. Examine what is before you.

Not all things that are found in the "Good" and "Both" sections are good. Not all things found in the "Bad" and "Both" sections are bad. I don't remember who it was exactly who came up with this theory, but it makes sense when you think about it.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

So you're pleased with the banking system (as invented by a close confrere of the Jewish bankers in London) that privileges the elites while subjecting everyone else to virtual serfdom? We both agree "Capitalism is great [in theory]." What Hamilton set up was not "capitalism" but a kleptocracy benefiting an American plutocracy and the Jewish bankers back in London. It was, in effect, a means of completely reversing our soi disant independence from Britain. It was one of the subtlest possible Royalist machinations and it has kept us tied to the same fundamental power structure for more than two centuries after we supposedly won the right to sovereignty.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Not all Jews are homosexual bankers. But a homosexual Jew set up the banking system. Being homosexual is neither good nor bad, I just felt "gay Jew" was an effective means of drawing attention to the thread.

But yes the point is that Jewish bankers did, and continue to, run the financial world. And even after our so called Revolutionary War, Hamilton devised a way to keep us tied to the same banking interests as before. Same as it ever was.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Oh golly gosh... that's a load of nonsense...

I come in here every day and listen to this nonsense about our system and since the day people started taking it seriously we have been going downhill financially...

Every system in the world is a system of slavery... it's ALL based on the sadly mostly true assumption people need to be motivated to work... or nothing will get done...

Ours in the West in general is the ONLY one that allows for the ability to purchase your freedom From Slavery

And what does Elite mean to you?

Elite simply means... being smart enough to do better than X % of everyone else.

Always were and always will be have and have nots...

2 factors at play LUCK and INTELLECT

A genuine shot at Anyone becoming Rich is the best the world has given us to date...

There wont be a better system until someone builds a replicator like on Star Trek...

Until then our choice is share equally and everyone is poor...

or some people get to be Rich

And sorry... those that CAN DO... deserve the opportunity and reason TO DO

What the "other" system offers... is forcing those of us who CAN DO... TO DO under threat

This is what we are actually moving to thanks to these kinds of imbecilic philosophies'...

Fair... the world is NOT fair, Life is Not Fair...

But a system by which those who are capable end up in mediocre lives is a system of Decay

and those that back it are the only ones who create such hate filled jealous conspiracy theories...

BTW

you didn't read the homophobia link did you?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
interesing. but if you lisaloeb, think everyone should know this who is educated then why post it? go try and tell the sheep worshiping a dead child molester this and see if they even know who Hamilton was. they wont. too bad the solar flare didnt hit today. we could have used the death.
oh btw I agree with you and approve of this thread. now can someone find all the zionist symbols on the 10?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I didn't bother with the homophobia link, because I'm honestly indifferent as to whether or not Hamilton had a gay affair with John Laurens. Their love letters to each other are actually rather touching. Hamilton married for money (which is still the easiest and fastest way to "get ahead") and influence, and if he wanted to have a love affair with another man, I have no problem with that.

As far as your rather fervent belief in the American meritocracy goes--that was perhaps the greatest trick the Elites ever played on the population. If a small number of peasants and serfs are allowed to better their lots in life it makes everyone feel like they have that chance too, if they're just smart and lucky and ruthless enough. Meanwhile, the same 1%, the same bloodlines, still own the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think God blesses the Jews and the people who watch their success for how little a population they maybe want them either dead or say it’s a conspiracy. It’s down to inheritance that God will pave the way for them in the end times but in each path man will find an excuse to exterminate them to break God's promise and prophecy for them. Although they will be deceived near the end and accept the anti-Christ the Jews will get their promise but in the mean time nations that bless Israel will also be blessed but people won't see it like that so they will feel threatened by it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And I go over this crud every week in here practically when someone goes into the whole "money conspiracy" trend from whatever direction they choose to take it from...

Banks are very powerful yes...

Anyone with power will periodically use it wrong... welcome to LIFE, no matter where you use the power... be it Banks or Govt or religion, you can be sure, Smart people will rise to the top and abuse it... there were guys in the Soviet Union with mansions too, nothing changed as a result ...

Can't blame or label any group because some of them are Smart...

See the thing is

I was born with NOTHING

and until I moved this past week, I was busy hob nobbing and have been most of my life with Rich Powerful Men and Women

and here's the thing

and you'd only know this if you were ever able in your life to succeede as oppose to label people and complain...

When i'm at Mc Cains Golf Course, or in NYC in the right places...

No one gives a damn if your Gay, Jewish, Black, White or polka dots...

They know if your rich, your likely very SMART...

Sure Politicians and others make...PUBLIC statements for VOTERS and Constituents

But in Reality

You can either Afford the 200.00 shot of Cognac from Napoleons era for the toast or you can't

and from there you have RESPECT, no matter what your background...

The price isn't about rarity or anything else... it IS there to keep others out... the only real discrimination is against the poor...

and it's not so bad, because the reality, you wont remain poor for long if your Smart...

It's not Reptiles or Aliens or Jews or anything else...

It's beating the system and keeping those around you who figured out a way to... who did something with their lives...

You can always be sure... where you have poverty you have a philosophy or mindset that doesn't allow for self control, that your probably not SAFE

So Elite?

Global Conspiracy

NO

The bright... like the kid in class at the back of the room that was picked on...

Mostly they FEAR YOU... more than anything else... Because YOU think on some Level Gay or Jew matters...

So when these guys... FEAR YOU, become draconian... Know why, THEY don't Hate anyone... They are just scared of the Mob, spent their whole lives being afraid because... amongst the MASSES

Novel thoughts, new ideas or higher thinking leads to BEATINGS or worse

GAY and JEW

Yes... undoubtedly he had something NEW to offer

and if you think i'm wrong, Hundreds of years later some would call for his head...

so are they wrong to be ELITE... i.e. very careful who they let in their circle?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

They know if your rich, your likely very SMART...

Oh, unintentional hilarity. Found art.

As for the rest of your apologia, I don't really believe you "hobnob" with the rich and famous, unless perhaps you were a waiter at Per Se. If you're going to offer exclusively anecdotal evidence about your own so-called-life to try to argue for the efficacy of capitalism, you're going to have to be more convincing in portraying yourself as a member of the meritocrat caste.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Did you ever stop and think that actual Intelligence is partially genetic and also partially learned

That these blood lines are nothing more than good genes and successful traditions...

What are the elite actually guilty of... being choosy about who they mate with and holding personal traditions they do not tolerate interference with....

Should their personal success mandate worrying about you and I all day long?

Should I hate them for having power or emulate them?

Sure the money stays in the family in many cases....

SO?

What makes anyone else deserve what they have accumulated unless you do something for it aside from try and eliminate them?

Who is actually under attack...

1,000 theories a week here of how they are trying to kill us.... yet, they haven't actually have they?

Yet daily on ATS... "Eat the Rich" is the theme...

Life is Draconian...

Listen to people here, they would pull the hearts out of people because they are poor...

All of America didn't take credit and over consume, the whole West... Gold teeth, 40 oz....anyone got a clue?

Now it's them... plotting your demise?

No

the reality is the masses always plot the demise of anyone who succeeds in life, the masses are always out for their blood not vice versa...

One Jew screws up... a whole population burns...

It was like this before Hamilton and after...

and it is the poor and stupid they need protection from not vice versa....

sure sometimes they have dumb ideas... sure sometimes one goes rouge and makes a mess...

But the reality most SUCCESSFUL people are simply trying to help YOU

Do you really think The POOR need to FEAR the RICH

Lets make it simple...

When poor I could walk through any neighborhood I wanted unmolested...

Try doing that in a good Italian suit.... You Can't

[edit on 7-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join