It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Test for the Crop Circle Makers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I've been following the crop circle posts with great interest.

I note that the UK seems to have the majority of them, but other countries have them as well.

Also noted were comments made by the British gentlemen who claimed to have made some of the more complex crop circles.
Granted, with help from others, but still.

I'd like to see these gentlemen - and their helpers - make a somewhat complex crop circle in broad daylight using a time span relative to darkness in the area.

I don't think they can do it....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Do you have an available field?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

Hiya mate, i would like to see that too, just out of curiosity.

But i think its fair to say that as some are man made from ground level & no doubt done at night, that it isnt impossible for experienced teams.

You may have seen my posts and so should know im a believer in a real phenomenon but we have to assume that the circles that dont show any anomalies no matter how complex might be man made even if they appear at night.

We dont know how difficult it actually is to make them although i would assume its not easy considering they are covert acts that would require a lot a planning etc.

There are some vids/youtube of people making them and they take hours to complete, even the guys who do commision stuff take all day + so it would be interesting.

Its also worth noting that in that southern part of uk you only have 4 hrs of darkness at the moment & so any covert circles must take less than that or risk being caught which could mean them being shot at by an irrate farmer! or done by the police & not to mention the grief they would get by the community.

So it would be interesting

[edit on 7/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The more complex crop circles, I cannot repeat this enough, are PRINTED. At least in my opinion.

Make any pattern on a computer through photoshop, paint, cad etc and send it to a certain satellite to be printed in the crops.

Studying the bends of the wheat etc in those fields I'm certain they will find evidence of directed static, microwaves etc.

this, at least, could explain the ones that happen in extremely short times and also the monochrome impressions such as the alien holding the disk etc.

Just a theory.

The satellite might actually be a WEAPON that is being played with or even calibrated in a bizarre test pattern. I really think someone with the means should consider this.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here you go. Circlemakers making a circle.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join