It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Watch Thread!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't care if you don't believe me.

It could be due a pressure system, perhaps. I just find it odd that I made that post, then someone posts the xray flux spike.

Our brains are electrical machines... If you don't think energies affect you, go buy some cheap property under some high tension wires ...

(here comes the irritability..)

Human subjects respond to low-intensity electric and magnetic fields. If the ability to do so were a form of sensory transduction, one would expect that fields could trigger evoked potentials, as do other sensory stimuli.

Evidence of a nonlinear human magnetic sense. Carrubba S, Frilot C 2nd, Chesson AL Jr, Marino AA.

Results of these studies are irrefutable; the human organism is sensitive to changes in environmental physical activity and reacts to them through a series of variations of its physiological pa- rameters such as systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, bioelectrical activity of human brain, etc.

Solar and Geomagnetic Activities and Related E®ects on the Human physiological and Cardio-Health State: Some Results of Azerbaijani and Collaborative Studies Elchin S. Babayev

So are you going to dismiss the peer-reviewed science as hysteria, too?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Seems the x rays are droppin a little again

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Sorry to basically keep asking the same question over and over. But is the stuff affecting the magnetosphere right now the flares that happened a couple days ago? Also, are the sickness feelings the only effects that will be felt on earth from whats going on? Planes wont fall from the sky will they?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do they have anything to do with insomnia, because I sure cant sleep! It's driving me batty.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

i couldnt sleep last night either, i think it was becuase i was thinking about allthis solar flare stuff to be honest, but i have noticed every now and then i cant sleep at night, i think what i will do is everytime i cant sleep check out the xray graph and note it down, try and see if theres a link, ive had a little search and cant find any link but i will keep looking

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruxshadows

It's OK, but yeah it's the flares from 2-3 days ago that are here now.

Yeah it can affect human health, no planes will not fall out of the sky..

DAMN that movie for scaring the ... out of people and clouding yet another important issue with FUD.

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD) is a tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations,[1][2] politics and propaganda.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
x-ray flux goes up again... 6.8

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Neat! A single horn..

It's gonna get worse.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec10105dbd24.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e3c003a66ce.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Just on spaceweather. com and saw this "A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole could reach Earth on or about July 12th" is this good or bad.

It's pretty standard, actually. I read Spaceweather daily and there's a solar wind stream headed for earth every two or three weeks. In terms of its effect on Earth, the solar wind doesn't generally do much other than push on our magnetosphere. The solar wind is what blows comets' tails back from their bodies. There are lots of other things the sun spits out that are worth worrying about, but plain old solar wind isn't one of them.

Edit to add that the solar wind is always there, this is just a stronger stream. Think of someone blowing a bubble.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by sweetpeanc]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You know the magnetic lines in the picture above look like a Phoenix. The wings need to go up a little more, and you'll have a perfect representation of one.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is just my uneducated observation, but, if you look at the history, the activity was MUCH higher two days ago.. It's infact pretty mild today..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by duckyfresh

This is just my uneducated observation, but, if you look at the history, the activity was MUCH higher two days ago.. It's infact pretty mild today..

Where can u get the history?

2ndline

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

Thanks for that i'm just learning this stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

2ndline

Tsom87

On the chart he showed above. If you look, it shows July 5, 6th and 7th.
So, from that point of view I don't see anything to fuss over.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
I feel sick all of a sudden.

Headache.

Nausea..

Anyone else?

Not me

Thank god

First day in 3 years I haven't had a headache.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
One other thing I noticed on your thread.. The link you have on your page that this poster www.abovetopsecret.com... here already posted about, what does it have to do with the sun? Just curious?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

A geomagnetic storm is a temporary disturbance of the Earth's magnetosphere caused by a disturbance in space weather. Associated with solar coronal mass ejections (CME), coronal holes, or solar flares, a geomagnetic storm is caused by a solar wind shock wave which typically strikes the Earth's magnetic field 24 to 36 hours after the event.

A geomagnetic storm could cause a number of things from earthqaukes to electrical and communications defaults, that link is an up to date look at such things as earthqaukes, volcanoes and basically anything serious that may be going on.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Free4Ever2]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

2ndline

Tsom87

On the chart he showed above. If you look, it shows July 5, 6th and 7th.
So, from that point of view I don't see anything to fuss over.

I know, funny nevertheless ...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What's funny?

Sorry, I don't get the joke..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Woah. X ray flux just made a bit of a leap up there ,,,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join