It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Watch Thread!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
the pressure is high cause its flexing the magnetosphere.. kind of like putting opposite magnets close together. the closer they get the more pressure they give off.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoopedia

I've also had a headache!

This is very strange indeed.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
posted a link that i thought was something but wasnt....didnt want to wast anyones time so i erased it.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by onpoint]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know that the"Real time Magnetosphere simulation"
shows some major activity right now.

I hope this isn't already being discussed on another thread.

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just noticed it is already being discussed.

The date on screen through me off. It is 9/9 today, why does it show 9/7?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
no today is7-9...lol.........
2nd line

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Does anyone have any new information on this?

I have been monitoring the Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation for about an hour.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
me too...its been steady...looks like another wave might be starting so it might start intensifying. ive notced from prior monitoring when the blue lines go to the top and the red go to the bottom a big push comes thru.

update just looked at it agian and the manetosphere is goin crazy agian so it could start getting interesting in the next hour

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by onpoint

update just looked at it agian and the manetosphere is goin crazy agian

No it's not.

You should go read a little about what you are looking at. Phage made a great, informative thread about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still curious to see what Phage has to say about the pressure being at 9 nPa all day, although I'm pretty sure it is a direct result of the Density being higher.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
tell ya what. i bet that the velocity starts pickin up within an hour or ill shut up and leave this thread.. its the start of it going out of "whack"

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onpoint

Ok, you're on! It's been hovering around 350-400 all day.

To me, 'picking up' will be a number between 500-600. You've got an hour.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
oh you got to love this..a new way of gambling...might just make its way to vegas...lol

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onpoint

You should of put your money on the Density dropping...might of actually come up lucky....

www2.nict.go.jp...

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that if the higher Density had anything to do with the pressure being extra hight to today, then it too should drop quite a bit very soon...

EDIT: That not even a "limb"...that's science. Per Phage:

Originally posted by Phage
The pressure on the magnetosphere is a function of two things; the speed of the solar wind and the density of the solar wind.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i see that but usually when it comes in waves it drops very fast and than wam!!! been studying the previous ones and seems to be what they do.

might take 2 hours but a bet is a bet

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

My sister and I both DON'T get headaches hardly at all....and we both have migraines. This is horrible. Is this caused by the The Earth's Magnetic Field, or the Magnetosphere?? or both?

Ugh...it hurts!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

That's weird, my sister and I both were having those earlier as well. It could be because of that magnetosphere or the pressure, I'm not sure really.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I, myself, am not a full skeptic nor a full believer. I feel blind faith into any one thing is dangerous and like to keep an open mind. Not to try to say that there is no effect that you guys are experiencing from the solar activity but isn't it possible you are experiencing a placebo effect? We can bring upon ourselves physical ailments. It's how husbands can have sympathy pains for their pregnant wife. Just a thought
I will keep watching this thread and the suns activity throughout the week.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sdwrage

Probably not a placebo effect for me, because I had the migraine before I even got online. I checked my sites, and then read Argokoo's comment. Just thought I would let him know that he was not alone.

New Scientific Study Shows Solar Activity Affects Humans Physical and Mental State

A recent study published today in the NewScientist, indicates a direct connection between the Sun's solar storms and human biological effect. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance -- is the very same conduit which steers Earth's weather ----- The Magnetic Field. Yes, animals and humans have a magnetic field which surrounds them -- in the very same way the magnetic field surrounds the Earth as a protector.
(Dec. 12, 2008)

If you want to read the rest of the article:

earthchangesmedia.com...

EDIT--Forgot to put in quotes.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by bronwyn82]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thats fine, I just get put off by people who believe in something because of the drama of the moment. Blind faith is just as bad a Blind Skepticism IMO.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sdwrage

I agree with you, but I'm not like that.
I hate drama.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join