It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Watch Thread!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can anyone help me understand this electron flux chart? I don't know how to read it per say and willing to learn:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

In the Video you posted of the sim you can see a pulse shote out through the tail.

Going to see if I can find anything that can explain more about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
You know the magnetic lines in the picture above look like a Phoenix. The wings need to go up a little more, and you'll have a perfect representation of one.

You're right!!! Have you seen the recent crop circles in Wiltshire, England? They repeat that crescent shaped design over & over.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread479639
In the Video you posted of the sim you can see a pulse shote out through the tail.

Yup! I've noticed these things happen before the main "event"

-Flaring of the sides
-Tail offshoot
-Tightening then expansion of field.

To me, this suggests an initial shockwave, then the sustained barrage..

[edit on 8-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So, can anyone explain what the red and blue lines are in the picture I posted? I see some crazy downward spiking but I don't know what it is. Is this normal?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
HI, new here. I have been lurking for some time, and i felt i needed to chime in. Now im not sure what causes this, but for the last couple days, i have been feeling dizzy, nausea, headache. I thought it was just be because of allergys, but i usualy ont have allergies. I stubled upon a few post stating that they are having the same symptoms. Maybe it could be from the sun, im not sure, but it has me thinking more about it.

Also. To the people that have had these symptoms, have you also felt like a metalic feeling in your mouth or chest? Just wondering cause i have. well anyway, love the site, and cant wait to learn more.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sdwrage

I don't see the post, but I'll assume you're talking about RTMS, a simulation of Earth's magnetic field lines based on a computer model supplied with ACE satellite data.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Also, I've been experiencing headaches (feel like they're at the top of my brainstem..), nausea, loss of focus, irritability ...

The intensity of each symptom varies, but they've been there..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Broken,

I was talking about this image:

www.n3kl.org...

Can anyone shed light on the spiking?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sdwrage

Google is your friend!

(from wikipedia)

en.wikipedia.org...

In electromagnetism, electric flux is the flux of the electric field. Electric flux is proportional to the number of electric field lines going through a virtual surface.

Definition of flux: the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface

(from wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I know this much im just having a hard time reading the graph...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sdwrage

Then it seems we have the same question.. I don't know. Phage, help! Quick!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This shows how "IONS" Red "Electrons" Blue move around Earths magnetic field. The lines around Earth in the picture below is Earths magnetic field. Not sure but I think the Red and Blue lines on the sim shows how the Ions and Electrons interact with Earths magnetic field.

This is a drift motion where the Ions and Electrons drift round Earths Magnetic Field

There is also a Spiral, and a Bounce motion

link

This should also help

I'm learning like the rest

[edit on 8-7-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here is an article my friend gave me btw. This should help anyone interested in understanding electric flux.

www.tutorvista.com... tric-charges/electric-flux.php

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sweet, thanks guys! I get it now Thanks, education system!

I really appreciate the links.

Stealing a couple of those images..

Edit to add that I love how ATS parses URLs..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Also, I'm making a prediction:

The tooth fairy might leave some RTMS 3D images/video under my pillow tonight, here's hoping!

Darn territory restrictions! First Beatport and now here?! Who says Art and science have nothing in common?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So what direction means what on the graph? (meaning up and down)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Is this the crop circle everyone is refering to?
i can see how the bird also looks like some of the solar stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sdwrage

I not sure if you could tell the direction with just that graph, you would probs have to compare the data from the top left image Here

At the moment I would say thats a drift motion.

As I say I am still learning

[edit on 8-7-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapperranger04
HI, new here. I have been lurking for some time, and i felt i needed to chime in. Now im not sure what causes this, but for the last couple days, i have been feeling dizzy, nausea, headache. I thought it was just be because of allergys, but i usualy ont have allergies. I stubled upon a few post stating that they are having the same symptoms. Maybe it could be from the sun, im not sure, but it has me thinking more about it.

Also. To the people that have had these symptoms, have you also felt like a metalic feeling in your mouth or chest? Just wondering cause i have. well anyway, love the site, and cant wait to learn more.

Earth Changes Media Newsletter
With Mitch Battros

April 24, 2008
New Scientific Study Shows Solar Activity
Affects Humans Physical and Mental State
www.rumormillnews.com...

A recent study published today in the NewScientist, indicates a direct connection between the Sun's solar storms and human biological effect. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance -- is the very same conduit which steers Earth's weather ----- The Magnetic Field. Yes, animals and humans have a magnetic field which surrounds them -- in the very same way the magnetic field surrounds the Earth as a protector.

Here is what the NewScientist article says: "Many animals can sense the Earth's magnetic field, so why not people, asks Oleg Shumilov of the Institute of North Industrial Ecology Problems in Russia. Shumilov looked at activity in the Earth's geomagnetic field from 1948 to 1997 and found that it grouped into three seasonal peaks every year: one from March to May, another in July and the last in October. Surprisingly, he also found that the geomagnetism peaks matched up with peaks in the number of mood disorders i.e. depression, anxiety, bi-polar (mood swings) and even suicides in the northern Russian city of Kirovsk over the same period."

The connection between charged particles (solar flares, cme's) and its effect on animals and humans was outlined extensively back in 2003 as addressed in my book 'Solar Rain - The Earth Changes Have Begun'. This phenomenon is also captured in my published 'Equation': Sunspots => (charged particles) Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros) as it refers to "human disruption".

The NewScientist study goes on to state: "The most plausible explanation for the association between geomagnetic activity and depression and suicide is that geomagnetic storms can desynchronize circadian rhythms and melatonin production," says Kelly Posner, a psychiatrist at Columbia University in the US. The pineal gland, which regulates circadian rhythm and melatonin production, is sensitive to magnetic fields. "The circadian regulatory system depends upon repeated environmental cues to [synchronize] internal clocks," says Posner. "Magnetic fields may be one of these environmental cues."

The pineal gland, which regulates circadian rhythm and melatonin production, is sensitive to magnetic fields. "The circadian regulatory system depends upon repeated environmental cues to [synchronize] internal clocks," says Posner. "Magnetic fields may be one of these environmental cues."

For those of you who have been following ECM over the years noticed I have added the following statement to all my newsletters, and will discuss in greater detail at scheduled conferences:

"I have begun to note it is not just the "external" (earth changes) which is shifting, but humans as well. Remember: we too have magnetic fields which surround each of us. I think it is not unrealistic to conjecture what is happening "externally" is also happening "internally". I believe current science will acknowledge this notion, showing the Sun's "charged particles" and its influence on Earth's magnetic field is the impetus of change. In-like, this same causal effect occurs with human magnetic fields ushering in a change or "transition". Perhaps this is what our Mayan elders are trying to tell us---

We are coming into "cycle 24" which was predicted "live" on ECM Radio Hour by NASA stating cycle 24 will be up to 50 percent stronger than "Cycle 23" in which we witnessed the largest solar flare ever recorded. This means larger earth changing events in the way of earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, and various storms. But it also means we (humans) will be bombarded with charged particles via severe geomagnetic storms from the Sun."

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join