It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Woman's lone protest calms tempers as Uighurs confront Chinese police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Do you have any evidence that these women hate Han women? The Chinese government has been over the last 50 years slowly encouraging Han people to settle in places like Xingiang (where Uiguyr live) and Tibet. They are trying to change the ethnic composition of these two states.

But still I would suggest that we still cannot make blanket statements like Uiguyr women hate Han women.

not every one obviously, but quite a sizeable number as we have the biggest racial/ethnic clash in decades in China- presumably the uighur women are not removed from society so they will be part of any hatred as mothers, wivers, workers etc

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
and, the comment was in reference to Laura talkin about 3 billion women marching- you gonna ask her for evidence of 3 billion marching in unision, with, the only reason for their march (according to Laura) to show how much better than men they are

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

I did not say there were 3 billion females marching in unison, I said if 3 billion females did march together in unison, maybe Governements would sit up and take notice.

Oh and btw we are better than men.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join