It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cracked SSN is the wet dream of TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We wanted to chip you, we wanted to implant you, we wanted to card you, but there was little to gain.

Now the cracking of SSN numbers means that the whole SSN will supposedly need to be replaced.

Do not believe this! It would be very likely that some government agency leaked info about the way a SSN number is made even if this is true. The possibility also exists that there is no threat here but in fact is hype and lies that will be perpetuated by MSM.

The only thing the cracking of the SSN key ammounts to is the need for something to replace it.

ITT lets discuss the implications of this, proof it is either a lie or hoax, what we can do to stop national ID cards or implants.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I do know that the first three numbers of the SS# will tell you what state the person was living when the SS# was issued, and to me most people get their SS# when they are first born so it could also tell you what state they were born in.

I know that the SS# of deceased people is public information. Could you come up with a pattern if you fed enough of that data into a computer? Maybe....

If it is true or not it does seem like a perfect way to chip us or push REAL ID through.

The first three digits of a person's Social Security number numbers can often help you to determine where your ancestor may have possibly been living when his/her SSN was issued (see exceptions below).

Social Security Number Allocations by Location

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why don't we just use random numbers for SSN??

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
We don't use wholly random numbers because the system was implemented far before our current level of technology and sophistication so they never dreamed that it would be possible to reverse engineer the system in order to determine numbers with such a high accuracy.

new topics

top topics

join