It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

I dont think Zorgon was being misleading, he posted pictures of the SS a few days before the 7th in a different area of the sun then i guess it was a picture of the 7th and the spot had moved, i think he was more pointing out the traverse of the spot to prove it had been there a bit before this magical date. Of course only Zorgon can truly respond to that though. And i have a lot of faith with the factuality of anything he posts.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Still, he should apply the standards he expects from others to his own posts.

Deliberate or not, his posts were misleading.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The prediction was wrong it was not mine but i took part in the thread i hold my hands up.
But i still doin't buy crop circles are man made until proven otherwise.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It wasnt misleading, how can posting pictures of the sun as it was days before be misleading. You can click on his link and find the full pictures.
This thread is misleading.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Because the "prediction" was about a solar event on the 7th. So he posts a picture of the 7th that didn't have the activity in it, but there was an event on the 7th.

It started on 4th, but there was an event on the 7th.

He discredits the prediction by saying, look at the 3rd, nothing, look at 4th, a sunspot, here look at the 7th, nothing.

That's how it looked.

Why didn't he turn the picture around so that the sunspot was visible.

Surely, he must have realised that there was a sunspot in the complete picture.

I call that misleading.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by pazcat

Surely, he must have realised that there was a sunspot in the complete picture.

I call that misleading.

I think he made a mistake and uploaded a higher resolution photo..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Overbyte77

Don't take this the wrong way, but there is actually truck loads of evidence for UFO's and ET visiting and interacting with the Earth and it's flora and fauna, absolutely loads of it.

We have official declassified documents, declassified radar tapes of craft performing unbelievable manouvers and speeds (far above what any of our 'conventional craft' can do)

We have video, photo, expert and crdible witness testimony.

We also have common sense (well, apparently). We are here, with millions of different life forms on this single, small world. One world amongst billions of other worlds and star systems.
It's rediculous to assume there are no species which have discovered a different physics or higher technology than us.
Our 'laws' of physics are being proven inaccurate or incomplete or even plain wrong all throughout human history.

Conversely, where religious faith is concerned, there are no physical proofs or data regarding the existance of 'God' (in whatever form you follow).

There are data (admittedly subjective data) that record advanced aliens and or advanced prehistoric humans that interacted with early humanity.
These beings, because of their technological abilities and knowledge, were incorrectly assumed to be gods. (Sumer, Vedic texts, etc)

Although subjective, this is still more evidence than there is for the existence of 'God', yet even so millions of people worldwide claim belief in a supernatural god or one description or another.

Waffling now, but basically, a belief in ET visits to our world, does NOT require faith, as we have tangible evidence to base our opinions on, whereas belief in a supernatural god entity DOES require faith (gullibility IMO) as there is no proof of it's existence.

In any case, belief in 'nut's and bolt's' craft and flesh and blood entities is NOT a religion.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You cant expect everyone to do the work for you, he just done half of it, it is quite clear that looking at various points of information across the web that sunspot 1024 started forming on the 3rd and has continued to this day. There was no special event on the 7th it was no more exciting as the 6th or the 8th. And it certainly is not as claimed.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

You cant expect everyone to do the work for you, he just done half of it, it is quite clear that looking at various points of information across the web that sunspot 1024 started forming on the 3rd and has continued to this day. There was no special event on the 7th it was no more exciting as the 6th or the 8th. And it certainly is not as claimed.

It was more exciting than any random, non predicted date. Something was going on that day.

It just doesn't happen everyday.

Unlike earthquakes he predicted. The comparison between earthquake predicting and predicting a solar event is false.

He doesn't have to do work for me, but if he does post, he should make sure it's accurate, especially if he just critiscised the OP for not being accurate.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's the biggest little sunspot, ever!

Lol, second line..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Well when it hits the earths Magnatic feild there will be massive numbers of people going over the edge. In other words our magnatic feild is like the skull which protects the brain and it does bend and give-way. It doesn't take long to put two and two together to realize that many professional boxers suffer from problems of the brain from being hit in the head so many times.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just thought Id share this short NASA solar flare video

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

That is a good one now i got to change my tshirt coffee all down it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by DGFenrir

Ehm, what? He posted a 7-7 soho picture, making it look like there was no sunspot that day, only it was indeed there, just outside of his posted picture.

Look at the pictures I reposted, a very bright sunspot on 7-7.

So you didn't think of finding the images yourself? Didn't notice that there was only half of sun on his images?

You should pay more attention.
It wasn't his fault that the forum cut of half of every picture he posted.
Here, the last image. With the "missing" spot.

You posted those EIT images and of course they are gonna be brighter.

The only thing that was misleading here was your lazyness..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Lol, why should I go and find and post all those pictures myself if I could just repost them. My point is still the same.

Besides, I don't think I can embed them yet.

It wasn't his fault that the forum cut of half of every picture he posted.

No, but he must've seen it after he posted them. He wants the OP to change the title. That's fair.

Maybe he could change his post to then.

You posted those EIT images and of course they are gonna be brighter.

Yes, I only posted them to show the sunspot on the 7th.

The only thing that was misleading here was your lazyness..

Right. That doesn't even make sense.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Utter and total rubbish, as an Australian I can tell you your source i sworthless.. gympietimes.. lol..

I might as well invent my own newspaper to validate crackpot ideas..

To me it seems someone is intent on trying to prove the accuracy of the phoenix crop circle so they have manufactured an article..

I believe some crop circles are extra ordinary but this one (phoenix) was so un symetrical it was obviously an elaborate fake as this article is also I;m afraid..

nice find though

[edit on 8-7-2009 by NeonStar]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Was it really so difficult to right click on the last image, choose properties and then get the url from there?
And what event did we have then yesterday?

The title is still all wrong but I guess it's too late already.. Where are the mods when you need them?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Sigh, If pictures are presented like that on ATS, you expect them to show the situation, without having to find the url for missing information.

It's like the OP saying, "jeah, the title is false, but you should've verified yourselves if it was tue."

What event? there was a solar event yesterday. A sunspot.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

What event? there was a solar event yesterday. A sunspot.

No, there was a sunspot on the third, 5 days ago. There was still a sunspot there yesterday, and it'll be there for a while longer.

Nothing of note happened on the 7th that wasn't already happening on the 6th, or the 5th, or the 8th.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by Evasius

AHAHAHA...you are a card, Evasius
Yes, I tend to agree with Spaceweather, but dangit..I wish something cool would happen!!!!!

How about an ice age..? As long as the sun sleeps Earth's tempature goes down a degree at a time. Most of the warmth we have right now is from the oceans, which are slowly cooling off. Increased clouds from cosmic radiation due to the lack of solar resistance reflects even more sunlight cooling the Earth even more. Some reports say it will only take a decade or so to get us into a Maunder Minimum event, and 30 years till we have no summers. That could be cool...

One time in Earth's past, it got so cold so fast that Mammoths were frozen solid standing up with food still in their mouths. We know only because we found some of them. They were flash frozen in minutes.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Fromabove]

Thats no joke friend! It is not looking good at present. The sun is the coolest that we have ever seen, and much more of this will result in some serios problems. We may be praying for Global Warming very soon!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join