It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yes the crop circle stuff is relevant to this discussion.

However, I personally need more information. And the info I want, will not be available until tomorrow.

So, perhaps I should go spend some time with the kids and work on some school work while I wait this one out

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Hey - I know - in fact you always provide great info!! I was just stating a fact that the sun having the largest ever spot - deserves it's own attention.

Besides since there seemed to be SO MANY off shoots of threads from the Crop Circle ones - I thought this one deserved it's own - because it is in sync with messages.

We are totally Cool - the fact is I am actually excited that the possibility of messages being left for us humans IS REAL!!

That is where my excitement lays!

I don't believe we are going to get fried or anything - I think it is amazing - and it wants me to LEARN MORE and be able to look at circles and other information in a closer manner than I have in the past!!

I know you provide Fabulous info in all the threads that are linked to this type info - AND I THANK YOU!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

an official sun watch thread guys, should make life a little easier for you all

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

WHY not another thread? This is about NEW information of the LARGEST sunspot found EVER - happens to be the SAME day crop circle deciphers said was in Crop Circle messages!

Hmmm... from memory, those crop circles were meant to depict the Earth's magnetosphere were they not? Suddenly... now that it doesn't appear we will be fried today, it's all about sun spots?

Way to back pedal on predictions questioningall!

IRM
:shk:

If im not mistaken, sunspots cause magnetic storms.

BUT- I am still trying to locate more sources other than gympie times.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah that's absolutely correct, but not all solar storms are geoactive.. I'm moving to a new thread, even with my multitasking ability, I'm starting to feel overloaded, all these threads are too fractured. I'll still poke in here, but I'm gonna focus in this thread:

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Those are all the posts that "questioningall" spammed her message in about solar flares and crop circles being linked, and "higher intelligence" giving her messages.

It's a great conspiracy, yes, but not true. All of this is based off of some interpretation found on EarthFiles dot com, and Linda M.H. who is a known hoax supporter, and liar.

I am not trying to discredit anyone, just showing you some facts. L.M.H. is known to stretch the truth to make things appear more believable.

I would question "questioninall's" research, and agenda.

Questioningall, you should question yourself.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

hey - That is nice - but I believe there is important information that happens at various times - where the sun event will deserve it's own thread.

Especially events like this - because people will need to be aware of a certain event - incase they have to unplug electronics etc.

Events like this - could get lost and not seen in a general thread.

It will be great for normal updating of regular flares and classes of those flares - besides normal solar activity info.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

There was a possible message in those cropcircles. Some interpretations were made, and one seems to be actually happening.

Or maybe not.

What is your problem with that?

People are just interested and want to see what happens.

If you don't find it interesting, you don't have to call people out. You could always.... you know.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
When I look at SOHO-latest Images I see this spot-development here and have to wonder; it looks like a really big spot:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

I know the crop circles in question are man-made. So I know everything she is saying is bunk.

I am making sure some others can see through the b.s.

It's cool she is a long time member, and a lot of people trust her, and she probably has a lot of friends that will stick up for her because they are on each others friend list, but oh well. Some people just get rotten over time.

Anyway, my words don't stop people from having an imagination. But they do stop some people from getting brainwashed by facts being rearranged to look like they are true, when they aren't.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So...

Isn't there supposed to be an eclipse today?

South America will see this right...or am I wrong. So much information over the last few days.

Thanks guys

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I usually just read and don't comment on the sunspot thread, and yes there are a lot. But I think this did need it's own thread because many people will forget.

It is pretty darn cool that there is finally a significant sunspot in the news on the day determined by the crop circle. The earliest I find mention is 19 hours ago so it was too close to the 7th (somewhere) to ignore.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
heres the latest from the SOHO site

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae6b8aeea26d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ddc9dfa0669.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d8e0ed40409.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd8dffe9f834.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks scary to me but what do I know.....

Link to SOHO site

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
It is pretty darn cool that there is finally a significant sunspot in the news on the day determined by the crop circle.

Can you prove the crop circle actually "determined" anything? No.

It's all speculation.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I know the crop circles in question are man-made. So I know everything she is saying is bunk.

Interesting, do you have anything to back that up?

Anyway, my words don't stop people from having an imagination. But they do stop some people from getting brainwashed by facts being rearranged to look like they are true, when they aren't.

Well, thank god for you.

Because we all know the people of ATS can't make up their own minds.

It's all speculation.

Jeah so? Were trying to find out if it is more than that.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Must have been man made by psychics. Or a really strange coincidence. That is pretty cool too.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Interesting, do you have anything to back that up?

Yes I do.

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Because we all know the people of ATS can't make up their own minds.

You are right, questioningall is a good example of that. She actually is taking thoughts from L.M.H. and her web site and running with it.

link   
if it is man made scientists would've been behind it, you know people who could have predicted such a thing.....

link   

Can you prove the crop circle actually "determined" anything? No. It's all speculation.

Speculation or true calculations...doesn't matter because it was right. There is a sunspot out there and that can not be denied.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I must be psychic too then, because yesterday I predicted that "they" (one being questioningall) would find any news article that supports her agenda, and then spam it all over the net trying to convince people the crop circle was correct.

Oh and I was right... times ten.

Here it is in all its glory:

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join