It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Wow, I turn out to be pretty good at predicting myself, I saw that one coming some pages back.

Pathetic.

I tell like I see it.

Is it hard for you to imagine that somone would stand up for the OP.

Jeah, I registered today, I was sick of all the bullies on ATS and decided to do my part.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Great points antonia. You have summed up the reasons why it makes sense that crop circles are created by humans better than I could have ever.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Point of No Return

Are you questioningall logging in under a new ID. Yours was just created today after all and you defend her like she is your little sister.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

I didn't just create my account today and I agree with her post

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Furthermore why would a being of high intelligence put a message in a flippin' corn-field. Hey, we've got TV.

because they're HUGE and photos are taken of them from every angle then sent across the world to every person who wants to view them.

and they don't have to pay $500,000 a second for primetime air time.
it's free.

thaaats why.

-

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

That's probably the difference between me and you.

I don't have to know somebody to defend them, when I see wrong being done.

It's a bout morals and my principles.

Yeah I am sure you are way better than me, because you are "enlightened".

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I was looking at the Lasco C2-C3 data movies and this solar mass ejection they show it like a smoke ring like plasma vortex ring. It is going to stay very coherent until it is well past the Earth's magnetosphere. It will hit just in front of our direction of travel around the Sun on or about July 9th from the speed it is going. Who was it that predicted a massive solar storm on the 9th anyway. I think they were correct from the look of that data.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Furthermore why would a being of high intelligence put a message in a flippin' corn-field. Hey, we've got TV.

If they put it on TV, all "they" would have to say is it was just a prank.

With the WHEAT (not corn) fields, they can prove that a technology beyond our own (that we know of) was used.

In a man made crop, the crop is destroyed. It takes a very long time for it to recover.

In a crop that was not made by humans simply using a rope and board, the crop not only survives but has higher yields than the crop that was unaffected.

edit to add: Nobody has ever caught a human or group of humans making a crop circle other than the one(s) that were preplanned to try and prove that humans can do it. Same goes for that fact that no one has caught anything other than a human making the circles.

If it was destroying farmers crops there would be a very big reason for them to catch the perpetrators, but for many of the crops, they actually welcome it because their crops actually do better than if it were done with rope and board.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

because they're HUGE and photos are taken of them from every angle then sent across the world to every person who wants to view them.

and they don't have to pay $500,000 a second for primetime air time.
it's free.

thaaats why.

-

So you are saying that an Alien would have a hard time getting something on TV or to put it in the newspaper for everybody to see, but they are of higher intelligence.

Dont you think if an alien walked into the TV Station or the newspaper it wouldnt draw a little attention to whatever they wanted to tell us?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I disagree. If they put it on TV AND IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED then everyone would believe them since they are the only creatures ever proven to predict the future on Earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok, This is a response to all those who are trying to debunk everyone and try and prove that their single/narrow minded archaic ways are "law"

This includes, but is not limited to GorehoundLarry and Once Once.

Lets take GorehoundLarry's wonderful post pointed out by Once Once earlier in this thread about the Suns Cycle... The sun is SUPPOSED to be in is quite period till about 2 years from now... So predicting a Major event in its quite period (Which would normaly happen outside the quiet period) Is not even close to predicting the Sun rise/set... In fact its very impressive to have predicted something so out of the ordinary... It could be more compared to prediciting the sun being at its peak at 2:00AM when its supposed to be on the other side of the world. Before trying to put somone down, get some facts strait first.

solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...

And Once Once. I really don;t know what to say... Here you have crop circles, regardless of who the hell interpereted it, pointing towards the megnetosphere, which in case you hadn't learned to read yet, is caused by Solar Flares, which OMG, points to... (Wait, what causes solar flares... damn... I forgot... Maybe I will look at the title of this thread again... hold on while I scroll.....OMG...) SUN SPOTS! So maybe in your small/naroow minded ways you might not see the connection between the 3... But those of us with a little more than an ounce of a brain can see that these were quite possibly a valid sign...

So please... Take your comments and downtrodden attitude and take a hike.

Sorry I seem short folks... But i am tired of people trying to down play things and debunk stuff that clearly has circumstance to it... All be it not 100% solid proof, its more than tehy have to debunk it.

Oh but wait, thats right... Its us humans that did it all.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Revel]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I never said human beings were making those circles. I simply stated it's an incredibly stupid way to get a message out. It's highly ineffective to say the least.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Revel

1. They didnt predict anything that humans didnt already know was going to happen before the crop circles were created.
2. They didnt predict anything, just someone interepreted them to say it. So regardless of what you say about humans creating the crop circle it was at least a human that made a guess at what they meant. So it is us humans after all, no matter how you slice it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This newest sunspot is thought to be 60 to 80 times the size of Earth and has occurred on the side of the sun, which is in view of Australia.

Curious. Which side of the sun is in view of Australia that is not also in view of the United States?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

But you're assuming that we properly decoded what the crop circles were trying to tell us. The decoders could have been dead wrong. Remember, it was humans that assumed to know what the crop circle was saying. it might not even be trying to tell us about a certain event at all.

It was just assumed that some kind of warning of a certain event is what was trying to be conveyed. If they are just trying to convey some sort of hidden knowledge then what I said still stands. They, whomever they are, would have to take up an hour time slot to tell the world about this knowledge (Most likely more) and it could still be dismissed by others as a prank.

I seriously don't even know if it's aliens. It could be humans with some sort of advanced knowledge that they are trying to tell those "in the know". There are many different explainations.

I think the most interesting thing about these crop circles that are most certainly made by pranksters is the qualities that they all have that make them very intriguing.

Here's a link that sums it up pretty well:

Peculiarities of Crop Circles

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For goodness sake,the OP's post states a 7/7/09 sunspot,(huge) there isn't one.Sunspot 1024 has been around for a while and is now fading and going out of sight,and you can watch it doing so.Spaceweather.com had dealt with queries on the subject, probably before this thread had started,and in fact most sun watchers are relieved at the appearance of Sunspot 1024 as a return of a new cycle,so even if aliens send messages in crop circles,then this particular message had to be sent by an alien who had a few too many,or maybe his timing is a bit off,let's see what the next Sunspot+crop circle brings.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This thread is NOT going to be HIJACKED ANYMORE!!

This thread is NOT ABOUT ME!! It is about a newspaper article that SAID the LARGEST sunspot was happening TODAY!

People are taking this thread in directions that it should not be taken it!

There are ALWAYS people who try to hijack threads and get them OFF SUBJECT!!

Why? It is either their job or their fear -

Everyone IGNORE AND DO NOT FEED INTO THOSE who are doing just that!

This is a THRILLING thread in my opinion - because it correlates with deciphers of crop circles - TO ME THAT IS FACT!!

So, everyone has their different beliefs - and mine are mine!!

For some people to be SO ANGRY at facts coming to light - tells me A LOT!!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join