It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!

page: 14
66
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa
 


You're missing the point. It doesn't matter if it is the biggest ever or not.

The OP should've checked her facts better, granted, but what matters is that the cropcircles did seem to predict a somewhat unusual solar event in this timeframe, and that happened.

That's what questioningall is after, and so am I.

If you don't see something here, you're not thinking outside your box.

And that's fine, I won't let it hold me back.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Point of No Return]




posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight
 




I never said it directly WAS. Please watch the misrepresentation once again.

How is being aware of the state and condition of the panet and solar system in general a waste of time? PLease do NOT tell me what I should or should not do. Experts are indeed paid to pay attention to solar activity, I however, am not. This is a supposed 'conspiracy' site, and you suggest take 'Expert' advice while ceasing personal inquiry? How odd...


Where exactly did I tell you what to do. I told you to do whatever you want.

So now that we have all joined a conspiracy site (which is really a discussion site, not just a conspiracy site) we should stop looking to experts for advice and knowledge? Is that denying ignorance?

So if your doctor tells you that you have cancer and then you get second and third opinions from experts that all agree, you are going to say you dont just because you believe in conspiracy theories?



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce
 


I guess I didn't read it very well. I'm sorry for that. I was just getting flustered because everyone came into this thread and just started lambasting the OP like crazy.

My beef is that those who don't believe this stuff try to make those of us who out to be crazies. I'm wondering why it bothers you so much. You weren't forced to come into this thread. No one forced you to believe in crop circles as being from some higher form of intelligent life.

Guess I don't know why I'm wasting my time and energy either. Guess that makes me a hypocrite right now. Feeling kinda dumb that I even bothered.

ATS is just getting so out of control lately. So polarized. It's not the same.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahimsa

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by questioningall
 


They are just afraid of the things you write about, and afraid of thinking outside the box.

So they project the stigma "fear mongerer" onto you.


Read her many other threads and you will see that the title was aptly earned.

Sad that when actual facts are presented, many here choose to ignore them, including and especially the OP.



Also, she didn't fear monger, at all. I am open to this stuff and the possibility didn't scare me one moment.

Did anyone say we were all going to die? No

It's not her fault you people apperantly are scared of this stuff.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13
 


No one is forcing you to believe they are from humans. We are just stating our side of the DISCUSSION. Would you rather ATS be full of only the people that believe in every conspiracy ever? Maybe they should make that part of the T&C.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

So if your doctor tells you that you have cancer and then you get second and third opinions from experts that all agree, you are going to say you dont just because you believe in conspiracy theories?


lol You are correct sir, but just imagine if it wasnt cancer and all the doctors said you have gone mad instead, imagine what they would say if you told them 'thats because your not thinking outside the box or hadnt woken up yet'


Seriously i dont know what makes people lose all faith in common sense and what is right under their noses.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return
 


Those of us who do not believe that crop circles are created by aliens are not scared of this stuff. I dont know why people keep saying it. We dont fear this info, we just like things that are based in reality and that have proof to back them up. Anyone can make up a good story, but it doesnt make it truth.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft
 


Jeah, it just seems that the skeptics can't get there point acroos without slander, personal attacks and just being plain nasty.

Must be the solar avtivity we were warned about.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat
 


LOL, I know. I would love to take some of these people who believe in the majority of conspiracy theories and aliens, etc to a psychiatrist just to see what the psychiatrist would have to say.

Could you imagine going to the doctor and saying watch out all the power may go out because I saw a crop circle made my aliens and it told me so?



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft
 


My questions were directed at those who keep mocking us and calling it all a bunch of BS. Like I said, there are people who believe in the story of Adam and Eve and other biblical stories but if you mention the word aliens or crop circles they flip out and demand proof to back it up.

I'm just trying to make a point.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft
 


But why do you lot keep calling it fear mongering then? It's not.

Yet you guys feel the emotion, why else would you call it fear mongering.

Must be subconscious.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Trunkeight
 




I never said it directly WAS. Please watch the misrepresentation once again.

How is being aware of the state and condition of the panet and solar system in general a waste of time? PLease do NOT tell me what I should or should not do. Experts are indeed paid to pay attention to solar activity, I however, am not. This is a supposed 'conspiracy' site, and you suggest take 'Expert' advice while ceasing personal inquiry? How odd...


Where exactly did I tell you what to do. I told you to do whatever you want.

So now that we have all joined a conspiracy site (which is really a discussion site, not just a conspiracy site) we should stop looking to experts for advice and knowledge? Is that denying ignorance?

So if your doctor tells you that you have cancer and then you get second and third opinions from experts that all agree, you are going to say you dont just because you believe in conspiracy theories?


Your misrepresentation has consistantly followed a tight pattern of contradiction, assertion and derision. But I digress:- Where did I say "we should stop looking to experts for advice and knowledge"? or is that yet another asssertion..Please don't patronize me by drawing your own conclusions to your own assertions in my name.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return
 


QUOTE OF MYSELF


No one is forcing you to believe they are from humans. We are just stating our side of the DISCUSSION. Would you rather ATS be full of only the people that believe in every conspiracy ever? Maybe they should make that part of the T&C.


Where in my statement above do I slander anyone?



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by pazcat
 


LOL, I know. I would love to take some of these people who believe in the majority of conspiracy theories and aliens, etc to a psychiatrist just to see what the psychiatrist would have to say.

Could you imagine going to the doctor and saying watch out all the power may go out because I saw a crop circle made my aliens and it told me so?


You comments above are exactly what I am talking about. You say your just trying to have discussion, then make comments like these?

That's not a civil discussion when you mock people and suggest they have mental disorders.



[edit on 7-7-2009 by nunya13]



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i dunno how about you guys but if this was an example of the positive power of upcomming 5th sun(god) which i was about to withness and feal on this same day than i can tell you we all don't need to fear the near future.

seeing, feeling, sharing tears and joys of a world united during the memorial of Michael Jackson makes me see much happier again and reminds me that its indeed a incredible time we all share togehter!

Thank you Michael Jackson! You will live on forever



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trunkeight

But I digress:- Where did I say "we should stop looking to experts for advice and knowledge"? or is that yet another asssertion..Please don't patronize me by drawing your own conclusions to your own assertions in my name.


You said it about right here.


I however, am not. This is a supposed 'conspiracy' site, and you suggest take 'Expert' advice while ceasing personal inquiry? How odd...



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft
 


I said skeptics, I wasn't specifically talking about you, or your previous comment.

Yet you know what I mean.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Point of No Return
 


QUOTE OF MYSELF


No one is forcing you to believe they are from humans. We are just stating our side of the DISCUSSION. Would you rather ATS be full of only the people that believe in every conspiracy ever? Maybe they should make that part of the T&C.


Where in my statement above do I slander anyone?


Like I said, this statement is definitely making personal attacks against people:




LOL, I know. I would love to take some of these people who believe in the majority of conspiracy theories and aliens, etc to a psychiatrist just to see what the psychiatrist would have to say.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
You comments above are exactly what I am talking about. You say your just trying to have discussion, then make comments like these?

That's not a civil discussion when you mock people and suggest they have mental disorders.


I was having a discussion with the person I replied to...that is why I hit reply.

I am not mocking people. I am just stating the truth. What do you think would happen if you went to your doctor and told them watch out for the sun's rays and the power may go out because there is going to be a solar storm. Then he asks where did you hear about that, and you say I saw a crop circle created by aliens that said this was going to happen on July 7, 2009.

What do you think your doctor would think about that?



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
QUOTE OF MYSELF

You do realize that talking to/quoting yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.

Just kidding before someone with no sense of humor jumps in.



new topics

top topics



 
66
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join