It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just want to add this -

it is off www.spaceweather.com

to me it is very interesting - the snyc of things today with the crop circle decipher.

X-ray Solar Flares
6-hr max: A9 1700 UT Jul07
24-hr: A9 1700 UT Jul07
explanation | more data
Updated: Today at: 2130 UT

The numbers above (1700 UTC) match up with the crop circle decipher of 1700 UTC - I simply find things like that of interest and amazing how things are popping up - that were in the crop circle info.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

FYI, the title "The biggest sun spot EVER", is not, IMHO, a lie.

No, it may well be usual journalistic licence. But it's no more accurate than saying July 7th was the warmest day on record or that I'm the most intelligenct person on the planet.

And the fact that someone made a crop circle which someone else interpreted as meaning a solar flare would occur which did not occur means ..... well b*gger all.

Maybe some folk should learn to be less gullible? Or at least stop beliveing something just because you want it to be true.

An alien sent me a channelled messeage saying you are the true King of the World and will be crowned on the 19th July when 10 trillion angels of light will descend from the skies and all weapons will melt into dust. Beleive me if you want. Can you prove I'm wrong?

(btw if 10,000 people do not all send me $1 as proof of their belief before 18th July, the angels of light will not descend and mankind will suffer 100 more years of war, disease and corruption - it's your choice)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

Oh you mean a pattern like commonality, like the same group of humans were behind all of them. I see. Well that makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Second, they "predicted" a solar storm, not a sunspot.
reply to post by fleabit

Is that so www.cropcircleconnector.com...
that could mean sun spot i just doin't know i only came to this thread and the crop circle thread because i found them interesting nobody was predicting doom it's the mistory about itthat i like'd but it an't fun anymore there is two much anger in some people i'm leaving this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So MichaEL JacksON's memorial service will be on the 7th of July 2009.
Remember that EL and ON are Sun worship and all this takes place in the Sun shine state, California.
Remember his body was flow in the helicopter of helios like some form of Egyptian mummy ritual to which he looked like a mummy.
Then the tribute in New York at the Apollo organised by FBI Division #5, Al Sharpton of The Boule Society!
His memorial service starts at 10am being the number of the Sun worshipper Akhenaton or AkhenaTEN.
Note the date of 7th of July gives us 77 if we add them and yes 9-2 (year) thats gives us a 7 = 777,
7 itself being 'Spiritual Completeness'.
Remember how the ex-Eagleforce special forces of British Intelligence bombed London was on 7/7 with their Bosnian explosives.
If we add 777 up we get 21 which is the number of 'Sin'.
777 tied to the crucifixion of Christ!
This lands on the day of Mars the God of WAR!
On this day the Moon is also the closest it can be to the Earth know as Apogee.
You also have a full Rose Moon in Saturn's, Capricorn.
The Rose being tied to the feminine root of five which is the circle and pentagram of Lucifer and her secrets of witchcraft.
Don't forget a Penumbral Lunar eclipse occurs too.
All taking place in week 28 of 2009, 28 is tied to the 47 and the Moon Goddess ISIS/Feminine.
Now look back at Michael Jackson's ties to Isis throughout his career with his Moonwalk and so forth.
Talking of the feminine one notice how both the O2 arena and this Staples Center are domes of freedom(e) tied to Lucifer the daughter of Isis the Moon Goddess.
Note the Staples also having a Vesica Piscis on the top of it's roofing which also is the all seeing eye of the watchful Saturn/Satan.
Bet no one has thought about the O2 arena being ambient Oxygen which Jackson loved to sleep in high concentrations in?
The O2 the feminine once again being squared within the Peninsula Square of Saturn.
Based in SE10 theres that Akhenaton once again, the zero dropped left with 'The One' of God as in the hand signal with the index finger up and others closed.
By the way in the Venusian code system SE1 comes to ten also.

The video footage show of him practising for London yesterday was taken from June 23 2009.
Once again this landed on the day of War, the Tuesday of Mars.
What also if significant is the fact that the Moon on that day was the furthest from Earth known as Perigee.
June 23 giving us a 6+5 and also a 6 & 6 (66).

Remember that 66 is IDOL worship forbidden by the true second commandment of God.

The one the Satanist Church of Rome removed in order for a split tenth commandment all done by the false representative of God, known as the Pontifex Maximus, an anti-Christos of the Anti-Christos Satanic Babylonian system.
The 65 is the number of Water which when reverse gives us 56 which is Isis herself, the Moon Goddess.
The number 6 and 5 also are Masculine and Feminine or Satan and Lucifer. Lets not forget that 23 is also the number of DEATH!
Interesting they've sold 11,000 tickets for the memorial.
Remember that 11 is the Judgement and Chaos coming from Saturn.
So there you have it Michael Jackson is dead right on time as usual for coming chaos.
This will also now help the Ptolemaic Papal bloodlines of Orsini, Somaglia, Farnese, Breakspear & Aldobrandini usher in their one World religion based on Pagan Gaia worship created by their Synthetic Society.
All as we leave the age of Christ for the age of Satan who controls the constellation of Aquarius as does he with Capricorn.
Jackson dies at 50 being the number of the Holy Spirit..

Also on this day of war we have the Roman Catholic, Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso meeting with his master, the Pope down in Rome.
Will Aso get his orders for the North Korea war from the Pontifex Maximus I wonder?
Also his blessing from the false God that his coming sins will be forgiven? The possible event to bring around the drafting and conscription of U.S and U.K citizens for a supposed new war

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

OMG I am LAUGHING SO HARD!!! You are making my stomach hurt - from your postings!!

You are giving me great Entertainment - I DON'T MIND IT AT ALL!! Loving all THE LAUGHING OVER THEM!!

Sorry - if you can't see there was something to the messages!

OH - just to correct YOU on something you posted -

by Once Once
Those are all the posts that "questioningall" spammed her message in about solar flares and crop circles being linked, and "higher intelligence" giving her messages.

LOL me saying higher intelligence giving ME messages?

UHHH................. I don't think you have read the threads about crop circles................... at NO point did I say Aliens were giving ME messages!! LOL

But that is FUNNY - you are trying to say that!! But PLEASE Deny Ignorance and get the facts straight!

When someone is making out they are "laughing out loud in real life", that means they're very embarrassed about something, and are trying to give the impression they are proud of their posting.

Question. When has ANYONE of any importance given a damn about QuestioningGal? She is a troll at best. Last year she also posted about how a major disaster was going to happen in the US, because she happened to see some animals acting strange once.

Thanks for the post QuestioningGal, it must be nice to know others are enjoying your little "input" as much as you pertain to be.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unique11Lighting9www.davidicke.com...
So MichaEL JacksON's memorial service will be on the 7th of July 2009.
Remember that EL and ON are Sun worship and all this takes place in the Sun shine state, California.
Remember his body was flow in the helicopter of helios like some form of Egyptian mummy ritual to which he looked like a mummy.
Then the tribute in New York at the Apollo organised by FBI Division #5, Al Sharpton of The Boule Society!
His memorial service starts at 10am being the number of the Sun worshipper Akhenaton or AkhenaTEN.
Note the date of 7th of July gives us 77 if we add them and yes 9-2 (year) thats gives us a 7 = 777,
7 itself being 'Spiritual Completeness'.
Remember how the ex-Eagleforce special forces of British Intelligence bombed London was on 7/7 with their Bosnian explosives.
If we add 777 up we get 21 which is the number of 'Sin'.
777 tied to the crucifixion of Christ!
This lands on the day of Mars the God of WAR!
On this day the Moon is also the closest it can be to the Earth know as Apogee.
You also have a full Rose Moon in Saturn's, Capricorn.
The Rose being tied to the feminine root of five which is the circle and pentagram of Lucifer and her secrets of witchcraft.
Don't forget a Penumbral Lunar eclipse occurs too.
All taking place in week 28 of 2009, 28 is tied to the 47 and the Moon Goddess ISIS/Feminine.
Now look back at Michael Jackson's ties to Isis throughout his career with his Moonwalk and so forth.
Talking of the feminine one notice how both the O2 arena and this Staples Center are domes of freedom(e) tied to Lucifer the daughter of Isis the Moon Goddess.
Note the Staples also having a Vesica Piscis on the top of it's roofing which also is the all seeing eye of the watchful Saturn/Satan.
Bet no one has thought about the O2 arena being ambient Oxygen which Jackson loved to sleep in high concentrations in?
The O2 the feminine once again being squared within the Peninsula Square of Saturn.
Based in SE10 theres that Akhenaton once again, the zero dropped left with 'The One' of God as in the hand signal with the index finger up and others closed.
By the way in the Venusian code system SE1 comes to ten also.

The video footage show of him practising for London yesterday was taken from June 23 2009.
Once again this landed on the day of War, the Tuesday of Mars.
What also if significant is the fact that the Moon on that day was the furthest from Earth known as Perigee.
June 23 giving us a 6+5 and also a 6 & 6 (66).

Remember that 66 is IDOL worship forbidden by the true second commandment of God.

The one the Satanist Church of Rome removed in order for a split tenth commandment all done by the false representative of God, known as the Pontifex Maximus, an anti-Christos of the Anti-Christos Satanic Babylonian system.
The 65 is the number of Water which when reverse gives us 56 which is Isis herself, the Moon Goddess.
The number 6 and 5 also are Masculine and Feminine or Satan and Lucifer. Lets not forget that 23 is also the number of DEATH!
Interesting they've sold 11,000 tickets for the memorial.
Remember that 11 is the Judgement and Chaos coming from Saturn.
So there you have it Michael Jackson is dead right on time as usual for coming chaos.
This will also now help the Ptolemaic Papal bloodlines of Orsini, Somaglia, Farnese, Breakspear & Aldobrandini usher in their one World religion based on Pagan Gaia worship created by their Synthetic Society.
All as we leave the age of Christ for the age of Satan who controls the constellation of Aquarius as does he with Capricorn.
Jackson dies at 50 being the number of the Holy Spirit..

Also on this day of war we have the Roman Catholic, Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso meeting with his master, the Pope down in Rome.
Will Aso get his orders for the North Korea war from the Pontifex Maximus I wonder?
Also his blessing from the false God that his coming sins will be forgiven? The possible event to bring around the drafting and conscription of U.S and U.K citizens for a supposed new war

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Second, they "predicted" a solar storm, not a sunspot.
reply to post by fleabit

Is that so www.cropcircleconnector.com...
that could mean sun spot i just doin't know i only came to this thread and the crop circle thread because i found them interesting nobody was predicting doom it's the mistory about itthat i like'd but it an't fun anymore there is two much anger in some people i'm leaving this thread.

Please don't leave the thread - yes many are trying to hijack it to a completely negative thread. BUT - ignore them - I DO!!

The fact is - today the largest sun spot has occurred - but also understand TPTB - do not want people noticing these type things.

Just as NASA keeps things hidden and does not tell the truth about the majority of stuff going on.

Just as the telescopes - google and microsoft - black out parts - probably due to the govt. wanting to hide things out in space.

NASA and and the govt. keep hidden all alien information and notice even very credible sightings are covered over and the media never mentions them.

ON ATS there are groups that go into threads to disrupt them all the time - do they do it on their own or for an organization?

But - I reply to one or two of the postings and then simply ignore the rest - and keep the thread in the same vein as when it was started.

The fact is there are MANY sync's with the crop circles and the information that has come out about a huge sun spot today.

That says to me - investigating possible messages in crop circles should be taken in earnest.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unique11Lighting9

LMAO, you seriously wasted a bunch of time coming up with that?

I do admire you for having a great imagination and a wonderful ability to put together a bunch of irrelevent things to make up a good conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Oh you mean a pattern like commonality, like the same group of humans were behind all of them. I see. Well that makes sense to me.

no I mean "Its the pictoral information depicted in it, and it's patterned relationship with contemporary scientific magnetosphereic modeling that i find intriguing.."

Do NOT misrepresent what I say here.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think both sides on this issue have got it wrong in some regards.

Since I consider myself a moderate in this, I do not believe this particular event will reach beyond conspiracy fourms in terms of significance nor do I believe it is a 'hoax'/attention whoring by the researcher(s)/or able to be played down.

Just so Im on the same page as everyone else, this is the report I was reading over the last few weeks. It's rather long and detailed but try and read it before posting an opinion on this entire matter if you haven't already.

www.earthfiles.com...

Now I do believe, like I said, that some of it is mere opinion and that some of it isn't. What isn't is the astronomical data points indicating a time in space. This pointed towards July 6th or 7th in the analysis, exactly when B and C class flares occured. The sunspots began showing up on the 5th, I believe. This event may have affected those, like myself, who were waiting for 'something' to occur based on the building 'evidence' in order to further our beliefs in certain esoteric issues. I am not disapointed, only more curious now.

Now, what is known is that we're in a deep solar minimum and this recent activity is the most energetic we have seen in the last 2 years. Sure, there have been sunspots within the last year, but none so large and dramatic, relatively speaking.

So this 'coincidence' alone, between the prediction and event, is enough to raise some eyebrows. Further, while I do not believe this event will amount to anything dramatic in of itself, I am inclined to believe this event to be significant as a possible "marker" event for more things to come.

It is the intention of the circle makers here, who either by extreme coincidence/synchronicity or higher knowledge, are pointing out not an event but an on-going process, imo.

Stay tuned, as they say...

-O

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

But - I reply to one or two of the postings and then simply ignore the rest

Well, at least you admit it.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unique11Lighting9

OHHH! It was from David Icke. Well I didnt want to get in trouble on here so I tried not to insult you, but David Icke is a whole other matter.

Anybody, who made up that crap about Michael Jackson needs some medication. That is absolute paranoid delusion at its best. Somebody needs to give David Icke his own special jacket and throw his crazy behind into a rubber room.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

Actually - I was LAUGHING very hard -

please understand postings as yours have NO effect on me - if you haven't noticed!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! I AM!!

The crop circle decipher's were correct - they ARE ON TO SOMETHING - THAT THRILLS ME!!

It means - there is YET MORE for us humans to discover and look at!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Excellent find qa.

I find it interesting the coincidence of the date of the news report and the predicted crop circle stuff.

I do however find it ironic that spaceweather notes that it is dissipating.

thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The fact is - today the largest sun spot has occurred

The fact is that today the largest sun spot did not occur. But an area of smaller sunspots that had been around a few days, none of which were particularly large, continued to fade away. Bit like you ought to before the hole you're digging gets really too deep

Unless ....... you're not editor of the Gympie Times by any chance?

Edit: maybe the crop circle was predicting that there would not be a major solar flare today?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

no I mean "Its the pictoral information depicted in it, and it's patterned relationship with contemporary scientific magnetosphereic modeling that i find intriguing.."

Do NOT misrepresent what I say here.

Well it could be "patterned relationship with contemporary scientific magnetosphereic modeling" or it could be just an image of a bird or an arc. We dont really know what it is, so we are left to guess. To you it is magnetosperic model, to me its a bird. These "Aliens" really need to get more specific in their drawings so we arent left with "you say Tomato I say Tomato... lets work the whole thing out".

Furthermore, even if it were proven to be a drawing of the magnetosphere humans are capable of looking the same models you are and then basing a crop circle off of them.

I think you are trying to say that you believe it is a group of humans developing common drawings based on the magnetospheric models and then dispensing them to different teams over the internet so they can be created.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Regardless on what your views are of NASA or spaceweather or whatever OP. This remains something even amature observers can monitor you yourself could if you spent half as much time investigating it correctly as you spend on the net. I repeat this is not the largest sunspot EVER, that information is incorrect, it was found earlier this week not today. It is not a coverup when you can go and check these things for yourselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi I would like to point out that this is only one persons interpretation of a crop circle.
As far as I can see it predicts that something will start on 7/7
This in my opinion has happened.
Could the info at Spaceweather be more Nasa driven disinformation?

I think this is exciting and only spoiled by different people having snipes and gripes at each other

Can we drop some of the rubbish posts please.......

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Overbyte77

It was not a prediction it was a drawing in a crop. It only became a prediction when people started putting their own ideas into what it may mean. It doesnt point to a particular date, that is just someones interpretation. It is just like going to the art museum and looking at a Salvador Dali painting and placing your own meaning up on it. That is not science that is ART.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join