It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Global Warming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here is a temperature graph from 900AD to 2006. I realize it's only 1100 years, but it shows a very interesting thing. We had "Global Warming" back then as well. Did we cause that? Or is it remotely possible that it is a trend that the Earth goes through naturally? I know that sounds absurd. After all, Why would Al Gore lie to us? Why would anyone push an agenda that taxes us for our carbon footprint? Oh, greed, and money, I forgot. Yea, instead of using the money we spend to convince everyone that Global Warming is real for good things, we piss it away.

Things we could fix:
1. wage a campaign to eliminate the plastic bottles used for water. They are going to be here long after we die.
2. Spend some money to develop alternative fuel sources to stop spreading smog into our breathing air.
3. Develop a cleaner way to produce power.

these things would have a positive impact on our planet. Trying to hoodwink the public and pass a lie off as the truth will not help our Earth. Greed will be the death of us all. It is becoming a very popular trend.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbba7d8377e2.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope someone can find a temperature chart for the last 10,000 years. that way we could see several warming trends quickly followed by cooling trends. Then we could end the farce that is Global Warming.

new topics

join