It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams and Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I just don't get why people respond to threads in the "Dreams and Predictions" forum with... please not another prediction... or something to that effect. If it's in the dreams and predictions forum, isn't it supposed to be a dream or prediction?

I don't have the ability to predict things and I rarely have dreams but I do like to read that forum... I think it's interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I totaly feel your pain! Why the hell do they bother opening it up if they dont want to read it? There are loads of threads on here! Why dont they just look somewhere else????? I haven't posted to that area in soooo long because it was just too darn irritating. They make for a nasty read too dont they? Just ruin the whole thing.

Good rant

mrsd

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I guess people just don't have anything else better to do than to have something bad to say about someone and/or their topic. Take that thread on what our avatars tells us, for the most part it is a good and fun thread, but even in one like that there is always someone who wants to start an arguement or make comments. I don't really post much in that forum, not so much because of the things people type in there, but because I haven't gotten around to that forum much yet, but I do see what you're saying.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yup, people want it all. They want peace AND war. Some people just get a kick out of posting rude comments to anothers post. There's not a whole lot to do about it but ignore them.

new topics

top topics

join