It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Martial Law via Food Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is an interesting article that I found on the internet. The govt seems to be taking over private farmlands under the garb of various laws. They will control what you grow and where and how you grow it.

HR 2749 is a strange bill in many ways. While the other “food safety” bills have been around since winter, allowing for much public discussion on the internet, HR 2749 has only suddenly appeared. It is a mutant conglomeration of the worst of the other bills, with the addition of one very original part – martial law.

HR 2749 would give FDA the power to order a quarantine of a geographic area, including “prohibiting or restricting the movement of food or of any vehicle being used or that has been used to transport or hold such food within the geographic area.”

so this means ALL TRANSPORTATION can be shut down under this

This is also a means of total control over the population under the cover of food, and at any time

HR 2749 would empower FDA to regulate how crops are raised and harvested. It puts the federal government right on the farm, dictating to our farmers.

Who wrote this bill that trashes the freedom of all our lives? HR 2749 was not what we ordered and it should be sent back the bowels of hell it came from.

HR 2749 is both insane and cruel. And the deceptiveness of hiding a Patriot Act in it and the brutal rush to slip it through Congress are ANTI-democratic.

Source: farmwars.info...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow i didnt even see this come out. Very good eye. S/F i really hope this does not go into effect because if it does then i cannot even imagine what must be going through the congressmen's minds when they sign this... Horrible horrible legislature..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
well its no surprise ... since about 1970 ... the American People have been the target of its government.... trying to undo 200+ years of tradition and have 300 million people support you in the effort takes time... and lots of propoganda...

here let me give you a study that UCLA did....
this was during the CIA caught importing Cocaine into Los Angles...

the y questioned several haundred people... and found out: Americans will accept its government doing these terrible things as long as they didnt interfere with their lives it was Ok for the Government to sell their kids drugs... wow, hell of a mind set.... its ok to kill my kids but not the economy.... since all drug proceeds seem to find themselves in our Stock Exchange... the great money launderer.... the markets...
hum, I can find the video... I'll keep looking and when I find it - I'll post it here... you Job is more important to you than your own family... wow... powerful propoganda is at work here....

[edit on 8-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

new topics

join