It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK weapons inspector who was found dead was writing expose: paper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The article is quite a long read, but you may find it interesting. Here are some excerpts:

Was Dr. David Kelly murdered because he knew too much?
www.indymedia.org.uk...

"A suspicious pattern of deaths of prominent microbiologists has emerged around the world, but especially highly-advanced researchers connected with the USA, the UK, Russia, and Israel. Were many of these microbiologists murdered because of what they knew or had discovered?"

"Dr. David Kelly, as head of microbiology at Porton Down, played a key role in debriefing Pasechnik when he fled from Russia to Britain in 1989. Kelly also helped Pasechnik create Regma Biotechnologies. Regma was allowed to set up a laboratory in Porton Down."

"2006 - The following is a House of Commons link regarding Regma Biotechnologies.
www.publications.parliament.uk...
“Andrew Mackinlay: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence on what basis and on whose authority Regma Biotechnologies was allowed (a) access to facilities and (b) to set up a laboratory at Porton Down; and if he will make a statement.

Des Browne [holding answer 25 July 2006]: Regma Biotechnologies was founded in December 1999 and commenced a three-year tenancy on the Porton Down science park on 17 July 2000.
The Porton Down science park was founded in October 1997 as a result of the defence diversification White Paper of November 1998. The aim was to work in partnership with other local research and
4 Sep 2006 : Column 1712W
development organisations to promote Porton Down, and to act as an incubator unit for small start-up biotechnology companies by allowing them access to the support infrastructure. The tenancy agreement with Regma was the same as for any other small start-up biotechnology company.”

"It’s a rather strange coincidence that Regma biotechnologies commenced a three year tenancy at Porton Down on 17 July 2000 - Dr. David Kelly died three years later on 18 July 2003."

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by noangels

1st of all the CIA are anamerican agency, not a british one, Whom has nothing to do with this case.

Also the SAS are one of the best Secret Services in the world. I would notbe surprised if they did play a role in this. They have done so before under the orders of The UK Government.

Compaed to MI5 OR MI6 the SAS are way above the rest.

Yeah but the SAS are special forces, like your navy seals. I wouldnt have thought they would assassinate one of their own (they are quite patriotic so ive heard), most British SAS wouldnt go along with this i would have thought. Who knows though right?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sloppy

Your dead right there,our SF would not be used on operations like this.Only long term intel spooks with no honer would do this,and keep on doing it

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

13 doctors say WMD mole did not commit suicide

A group of doctors in the UK are mounting a legal and political campaign to overturn the suicide verdict in the death of a British doctor who was found dead shortly after exposing falsehoods about the justification for the Iraq war.

Dr. David Kelly was found dead in 2003 in a forest near his home in Oxfordshire. An inquiry into his death concluded that he had bled to death during a suicide attempt.

But 13 UK doctors are now challenging that assertion — and in doing so, renewing suspicions the doctor may have been murdered after it was revealed he was the mole for a BBC report that said evidence used to launch the Iraq war had been “sexed up.”

Earlier this month RAW STORY reported that Kelly had been working on a tell-all book about the lack of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and the existence of “germ warfare plans.”

A former British ambassador quoted Kelly as having said “I will probably be found dead in the woods” if Iraq were invaded.

The UK’s Daily Telegraph reports that the 13 doctors don’t believe that a cut to Kelly’s left wrist would have resulted in enough bleeding to kill him.

“The bleeding from Dr Kelly’s ulnar artery is highly unlikely to have been so voluminous and rapid that it was the cause of death,” the 13 doctors stated in a 12-page report.

David Halpin, one of the 13 doctors, told the UK’s Sky News that “no fingerprints were found on the knife … A man sweating with the fear of death confronting him, he would have left fingerprints on the handle of the knife.”

Under Britain’s Coroner’s Act, the doctors can challenge the findings into Kelly’s death in a court of law.

According to the UK’s Daily Mail, “one of the doctors also said that he believes someone hacked into his computer, and thousands of emails discussing Dr. Kelly had gone missing.”

A documentary about David Kelly’s revelations, entitled Anthrax War, was aired in Canada by the CBC and will be broadcast this week in the UK by the BBC.

Source

What other evidence do you need? They all have mislead us, Powell, Blair, etc, yet no one is held accountable. It angers me, but on the other hand, what could we possibly do? Only those considered bad guys by our governments face judgment. Same applies for the financial crisis. They have made a huge mess, leaving people homeless, and even an apology is too much for most.

And we are all responsible as we let it happen while sitting idle. I know it's easy to say because what on earth can we, Average Joes, do about it? We're just waiting for the next black op to happen, watch it happening and accept it.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
An article I had published at onlinejournal.com has been getting a decent amount of attention. I'm rather chuffed that it has been picked up by websites in several countries.

Was Dr. David Kelly killed because he knew too much?
www.google.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I do wonder, if the Govrnment will try an interveane or stop this froma iring on the BBC.

I for one sees this happening. Weither the BBC agrees or does not argree to this is another matter.

One thing is for sure, this programme will be interesting to watch, if the programme is unedited.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join