It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Craft or airplane?very close fly by 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
hi another different video from the orian guy to check out

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Link's not working dude

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

try this

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That is a plane on approach using his taxi lights to signal the airfield. Pulsating taxi lights
Either this Orion guy is totally oblivious to the fact he lives quite near an airport, or he is intentionally misleading people. In which case if the latter is true the he is a charlaten.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by djvexd]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That definitely looks like a plane.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Guy should have got off his bike before filming that airoplane!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why must people put there own cheesy sound effects on these videos. I have said this in the past.

Putting any soundtrack to your "UFO" video destroys any credibility right out the gate.

No wonder the MSM and the flock of sheeple label people who believe, or want to believe, nut jobs.

Wow this must be real...those erie sound effects make it so real.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Good shout on that one, Pad Synths must be Latin for hoax!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Seriously, what are these people thinking. "OMG! I may have video evidence of intelligent life, but it's kind of boring so I'll severely degrade its credibility and ad cheesy music to it."

failures...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This you tube "superstar" is a joke. I it sad that there are folks out there that feel this utter tripe is even worthy of legitimate discussion, which ignorant folks like this youtube "superstar" actually probably view as an endorsement for their delusional fantasies, or worse intentional misleading.

Either way, drop this youtube guy quick so he gets the message that he is not doing anybody any good through wither his blatant ignorance or willful misleading.

This tool's videos have been showing up on here more and more (like it is either him or a possible croonie or two posting them for him, but they should know we're above this sort of thing around here and they should maybe move onto to lesser boards that fall for pretty much anything.

top topics

join