It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

horrible dream today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I just had one of my worst dreams, one of those that when you wake up it seems it happened for real.
In my dream my grandma died in my home with my family. I dreamt all the particulars, how my grandma was found passed away, how my father called his brother ( the age 30 in the dream made my uncle younger ) and me and my family at dinner who were remembering the last moments with her.
I was the last to talk to her, and in the dream I could even have visive memories while talking to my family.
I could hear my thoughts ( This wasn't a vivid dream, just normal ) and I was thinking that my grandma passed away in my home on July 6 2009. And in the dream too I was having a bad feeling before what happened.
The thing who made it a dream is that my family seems to be less any feeling about the passing of my grandma. They were wtching tv and just my mother was consoling me while crying. The last line of the dream was " You don't know what you get until it's lost "

My grandma actually visited my family earlier and now she is in the Southern. It's better if I call her today.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
That's odd, my Grandmother really did pass away June 6, 2009 - 1 month to the day before the date in your dream.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

So....we're just, like, posting dreams we've had for some reason now? I keep having this dream where I'm wearing sort of Sun God apparel standing on top of a huge pyramid and hundreds of naked girls are throwing pickles at my feet. Anybody else ever have that one?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Honestly its a shame that your having the occasional nightmare but is it really necessary to record them for everyone to see on ATS?

bear in mind that the board is not your personal dream diary

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zetamafia911]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think the OP was asking if anyone thought he should be worried that his grandmother may die. I don't think the OP intended to use the board as a dream diary.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
hmmm maybe it means you are missing your grandma and your subconcious is worried about her, and the rest of your family seems lethargic to the situation.
Or in a better light, Maybe it means your family are diverted through media to not notice the real important things in life (Family to you, because you dreamed of her) and your mothers cry could be the way you feel she is maybe more emotional than the rest of the family, therefor more concerned than the rest, like she is halfway inbetween where your family is and where you are. ???? I Dont Fn know but maybe it makes sense to you.

new topics

top topics

join