It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it's official, I have Swine Flu

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I am now confined to my house for the next week, damn I feel rough.
It's abit like normal Flu but I feel weaker than I would with normy Flu.

I can't sleep at night because of the uncomfortability, only when I am Fully exausted the next day. I must sweat through about 2 sets of sheets a night.

My body just aches all over back, head, legs, arms.

My chest feels so constricted and it's tough because i'm a smoker.
The most I can do is choke on my cigarettes.

Vomiting is possible, I drank a little too much water.

I don't want pity, i'm just providing a service for those who have no idea what it's like, plus i'm gonna be so board for the next week.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Hang in there dude---we're thinkin of ya on here.
There's gonna be more of us joining you, so we all need to be strong and positive and beat this mother.
Get yourself on here when you can to keep your spirits up.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well I ran out and bought some colloidal silver, guess what it works. I also got some MMS and guess what it works even better. I treated my sister with the colloidal, she was at her peak with symptoms, next day she was fine. The biological weapons they are using are constantly compromising our health, the real war is invisible.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
When I had serious flu, I remember sitting in bed and playing Final Fantasy 8 all day, it really took my mind off the pain, I was in another world.

Try watching movies and positive things to get your mind off the pain.

I really hope you will get through this with ease, keep us updated!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've got it. How did you find out, I mean did your Dr. do some tests to confirm its the swine flu? What medicine are they prescribing for you? My goodness! I read the entire swine flu thread when it was the top ATS thread for weeks and it was kind of scary.

My 12 yo son has some of the symptoms you described but his Dr. said its just a "virus", not the swine flu.

Do the Dr.s expect you to recover in a couple of days?

I'm thinking of you while you're recooperating and hoping you feel fine in a day or two. ♥

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
funny or die is also good medication.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh goodness i hope that you have a very quick recovery, Rest up and keep well,

Can i ask where in the world you are?

Im in the UK and my town is now classed as a hotspot so we have a very high risk of getting it,

Thanks for providing us with what you are going through as it may help others get in what they may need if they take it,

I hope you feel better soon,

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just read this thread.
You are a cherished brother my friend and I want to make sure you are OK. Please reach out to me. You get better!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is so important to build your immunity people, with the right stuff you can change your anatomy within minutes. Mount Capra, nettle infusion, suncharged water, coilloidal silver. Really cleaning your veggies, broccoli, rappini type is the best - everyday. Real yogurt, avocado, I make my own almond milk, and I smoke, and I don't respond to manipulation in a victimized manner.

Our life force is being compromised and will diminish considerably in the next few months, this is deliberate and there is a timeline. It was like a chemical flu here with some gross physical symptoms. People were stupid around me, telling me they always had big sores and pimples around and on their noses, everybody was showing super allergic reactions and eventually some had grasto and flu like symptoms. The winds - man made or not, were making us sick, and on the only quiet day, our skies were sprayed, this went on for about a month, our sewers were tampered with extra chemicals. I spewed my hatred and venom right back at the source of this attack and found the right medicines to deal with this BS.

I cannot even begin to express all that has been thrown at me to kill my own light, I assure you that with awareness, will, and just the right amount of paranoia to knock me out into action - well- I can still hold off for a while, unfortunately the "system" is too militarized polluting and ugly for us to fully live out our lives. Taxes pay for all the research, materials and development of our enslavement, annihilation.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
To the OP... Go forth unto the world and embrace you enemies.

No really, squeeze them hard and lick their face! Give em swine flu baby!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I told you not to french kiss Mrs Piggy. I warned you, that pig is a hussy.

But did you listen? NOOOOO

Feel better soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I suggest high doses of pure vitamin C..

And definitely stock up on colloidial silver.

I am preparing myself now, treating myself now, and hopefully keep it at bay.

We should all be eating as much organic produce as possible too, for a good shot of high nutrients.

Get well soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've got it. How did you find out, I mean did your Dr. do some tests to confirm its the swine flu? What medicine are they prescribing for you? My goodness! I read the entire swine flu thread when it was the top ATS thread for weeks and it was kind of scary.

My 12 yo son has some of the symptoms you described but his Dr. said its just a "virus", not the swine flu.

Do the Dr.s expect you to recover in a couple of days?

I'm thinking of you while you're recooperating and hoping you feel fine in a day or two. ♥

How did I find out?:- I was on a type of college course, and was in this room most of the whole day last friday, Saturday I felt a little tired I could feel the aches coming along, Sunday I knew there was something wrong but it wasn't that bad.
Now Monday I woke up and had to call the College course to tell them I Wouldn't be turning up, That was Fine.
Monday 5:00pm My dad answers the phone to the lady from the course explaining that a girl had turned up carrying the virus on Friday and they have had to close the course down for the week.

Tuesday I call the Dr., he tells me they don't really test for it anymore but if you have an amount of the specific symptoms they will treat you for it.
He gave me a five day course of Tamiflu and I shouldn.t leave the house until I finish the course, all interaction with the Dr. was over the telephone.
He advised me to get someone else to pick up my prescription.

Last night was the worst night I've ever had in my life. My waist and legs hurt so much my back too.
I kept waking up every 20-30 mins because my body needed water after I was just sweating it all back out. Luckily the vomiting had stopped by Night time, but I had been in bed since 1:00 in the afternoon in agony.

I live in the UK by the way, so it's not such a common thing for us here just yet.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Chukkles]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Get well soon. I mean it.

Just to be sure that happens, do not take any 'medical' advice offered you by your fellow ATS members.

I mean that, too. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Whenever I get sick, even the tiniest cold drags on for what seems like months. If I don't start all but injecting myself with vitamin C (via orange juice), I'll be sick indefinitely.

Orange juice helps, but you should also go outside to get some sunlight. Having your skin exposed to sun makes your body produce vitamin D which also helps your immune system. 10-15 minutes should do it.

Something that I also find to help me, is becoming irritated that I am afflicted with said ailment. Changing "Uhhhhhh I'm sick" to "Grrrr I'm sick" gives me more energy to get things done and often lessens the impact of the symptoms as far as a sense of discomfort goes. Focusing on how much of a badass Squall is always helps too.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Two of my friends had it and recovered perfectly *thumbs up*
Hang in there.

And doesn't prolonged use of colloidal silver make people turn blue?

Yeah... think so.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
After writing my post this morning I have had a pretty good day, my chest is still giving me hell and some crazy headaches (I don't suffer from many headaches), but muscle and body aches have been gradually fading throughout the day and there is no more nausia, Plus I got my appetite back (I don't think I mentioned complete loss of appetite).

Lets see how the night goes.

At Eitimzevinten: I like how you try to change the perspective on it, I also try to change the perspective of these situations, there was no mind trick outta this one though.
No lie: It has been hell for me.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I've been there as well. Sometimes you just have to shutdown everything and rest it off which is probably the best option anyway. Fading symptoms are always a good sign, it means your immune system is winning.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well I hope you feel better! Watch movies or play online, thats usually what I do when I am sick....they also say this helps
IDK know why chicken noodle soup is alway considered a good thing to eat when you are sick but here you go
For me personally when I have the flu (albeit I havent had the swine flu) the only thing I can eat or drink is chicken broth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8454fd072bb4.jpg[/atsimg]

Get well soon!

[edit on 7/8/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eitimzevinten
If I don't start all but injecting myself with vitamin C (via orange juice), I'll be sick indefinitely.

Are you saying you inject Orange Juice?

Uhhh???

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join