It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I issue a challenge to all ATS members to take the time and watch this video, if you want to understand the roots of "The Enterprise"- which has evolved into the New World Order we speak of today. This is one of the most shocking videos I have ever seen, and makes hard hitting point after hard hitting point.

Google Video Link

To new ATS members who come upon this site snickering at conspiracy theorists, you will no longer be snickering once you see this. There is indeed a shadow government operating above the law, with no accountability to Congress or the people, and who continually perpetuates death, subversion of nations, and vile acts of terror all in the American people's name.

So how at this point can the average American look an average Nicaraguan in the eyes and explain to them that this is NOT what we are about? That these were criminal acts undertaken by our government and not by us?

If we are one day going to return to a constitution based government, it is imperative that we know where we went wrong. We must never let this happen again. But we are failing miserably as we speak. And the Enterprise has only grown stronger, more subversive, and enlisted the help of the main stream media. This video is so important, it should really be "required viewing" before even being allowed to be a member here. Ambitious words maybe- but mere words in comparison to the information in this video.

Please, for your own growth, development, and understanding of just how screwed up things really are in the shadows, WATCH THIS VIDEO. For these things could never be done in sunlight.

[edit on Tue Jul 7th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ollie North's testimony here is the stuff of nightmares. In fact, nearly everyone who testified on the side of the Enterprise believes it is ok to completely circumvent Congress to achieve their agenda. That is just wrong. As Moyer and others argue here, the Constitution was created to avoid this very scenario of a runaway faction inside the government.

I am sick of the dirty deeds that get done in America's name, when the people or the Congress have no say whatsoever. And yet it is the people who have to pay for this, and deal with the resulting blowback.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh well, you can lead a horse to water...

I tried. This is a fascinating video, and chock full of information. Hate to see it go down the ATS black hole without one last attempt to raise awareness on this info.

But hey, MJ's in the news. And Sarah Palin. And... It's no response to threads like this, with extremely important info that frustrate me the most. But ok... WTF ever. Post something totally trite on ATS if you want responses! Like the meaning of your username and avatar! Sheesh...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Your right, everyone should watch this as this crap is going on today only on a higher level, can you say 911....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Exactly. And you know what's really just mind boggling? After seeing this and everything that went down during the Iran Contra hearings- the fact that none of it has been dismantled. At all. The CIA's still running drugs to help finance their black ops.

Thanks btw for the reply. There is hope.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Long video. I'll have to finish watching it another time.

Good post, though. People really need to watch this video.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this. I'm to young to remember all the things that happened in the eighties and this was very educational for me. It makes a lot more sense why there is such a powerful secret government today. It's evident to anyone who pays attention that our government has been completely overthrown but this puts the puzzle together on how it happened.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh well, you can lead a horse to water...

I tried. This is a fascinating video, and chock full of information. Hate to see it go down the ATS black hole without one last attempt to raise awareness on this info.

But hey, MJ's in the news. And Sarah Palin. And... It's no response to threads like this, with extremely important info that frustrate me the most. But ok... WTF ever. Post something totally trite on ATS if you want responses! Like the meaning of your username and avatar! Sheesh...

That's ATS for you.

For every 100 posts, there's maybe 1 or 2 really good ones that appeal to me, and for every 1000 users, there's maybe 1 or 2 that I enjoy reading. (Okay, I made those numbers up, but I think it emphasizes the point I'm trying to make).

I thought this was a good thread, so at least you got through to 1 person

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok, excellent. 1, 2, 3 people at least are aware of it now. That's better than just me. Thanks for at least letting me know you saw it. And from what I can tell, I think we are in agreement that this really does need to be seen. Occasionally these "last ditch" efforts of raising threads from the near dead do payoff.

And Kaytagg- try to finish it if you can! The great info doesn't let up at all- it's awesome through the end. It's one of those that just leaves you shaking your head in disbelief- surely it cannot be real- but welcome to reality. And Amerika.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I want to watch it, but I'll to use youtube mobile since I don't have a computer.

I shudder to think that anyone could see half the crap that gets pulled in the name of America and just deny it and take it in the butt.

There is a reason why pretty much every country in the world calls us 'stupid americans.' It's not because they don't like us, it's because they see what our gov is really doing and laugh as we deny and defend the gov.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have posted this a long long long long time ago, look in my sig I think... I will add a link here in a sec..

here is a link to my post made a million yrs ago before al gore invented the internet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here

Jackson Browne - Lives In the Balance

[edit on 7/9/2009 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
great movie..i remember back when the North trials was on tv,my dad had said to me,this will change the country in the next generation or two.

I geuss the old SOB was right..lol..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I watched the vid....Star and flag for you

INTERESTING.....thanks for this info

boy, a lie doesn't care who tells it, as long as it gets told

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
here is a link to my post made a million yrs ago before al gore invented the internet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

August 2007? I coulda sworn Al invented the....oh nvm. Wowza, ok... I yield to you then.

(sometimes they leave em up though when it's old info, so w/e...is fine with me if they want to shut this thread down.) I just want it seen.

Also, very few comments in your thread I see now too. What, is watching this video just too much work for people?
Jeezy Pete, get some popcorn or a cup of coffee, settle back and watch this folks. Extremely worthwhile.

[edit on Fri Jul 10th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
America has ALWAYS been up to dirty tricks, as have all powerful governments through history.

What we are seeing right now is that it is getting worse because:

A) America's place in the world is stronger than it was, say, 100 years ago, and "power corrupts"

B) The advances in IT/computers/communications have made the world a lot smaller and made it easier for the various psychopaths in high places to make convenient alliances with one another and carry out their nefarious plans, not to mention stashing money in sketchy places.

Our only hope is that factor (B) will also make it easier for the average citizen to gather enough info to see through the subterfuge...but they are cracking down HARD on "internet freedom" as we speak so this window may sadly be closing...educate yourself while there is still time!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I just posted a link to this video in a thread a couple days ago to squash the "government is too incompetent do dirty deeds" and "too much red tape" delusion someone was trying to push. And Iran Contra is ONE incident that we KNOW about. It should make us wonder how many incidents we don't know about. This video shows that we not only negotiate with terrorists, we utilize them. Ronald Reagan was on TV saying he was a contra. The Contras were terrorists and he knew it. He was on TV saying he didn't know anything about the arms deals, and there is no possible way he didn't. Obviously, not everyone in our government knew what was going on. Only a few key people. When you have that and media complicity, the right combination of people can accomplish anything.

The video is proof that a conspiracy involving certain figures within our government is not only possible, it is proven.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Resurrecting this thread from the nearly dead.

Good video. A very nice find. Interesting to see how much things haven't changed with TPTB. Still playing games, after all these years.

If Bill Moyers was doing this kind of expose back then, why is he not doing it now? Would anyone listen if he did?

new topics

top topics

join