It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamofascism - Future of Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Originally posted by teapot
Do you remember news reports from the 1980's when the Shah of Iran was deposed and replaced with Khomeni?

The burning of the Stars and Stripes and Union Jack along with effigies of our political leaders?

You think fear of radical muslim extremism is not justified?

You think radical islam does view the west as satanic and therefore the mortal enemy of their god?

You think the west has nothing to fear from radical islam?

Read the post you responded to again, dude. He was talking about Muslims in general. You are talking about radical Islam.

This is an important distinction. One that fearmongers seem to conveniently ignore...

Truthsayers are often labelled fearmongers.

It is wise to be realistic about the silent invasion of the west by both moderate and radical islam.

I believe that Islam seeks religious dominance over all the earth and I for one do not relish the prospect of losing what little precious civil freedoms I currently enjoy.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

teapot - Very well said!

Islamic idea of a perfect world is a world with only one religion - Islam and an absolute submission to the medieval and subjugating doctrines of Quran without raising a single question. You just have to look at the social situations of Islamic countries to realize the enormity of the threat to freedom of a common man. Where Islam prevails,everything else,including human life become secondary.

No-muslims have the freedom to focus on scientific persuits among many things,Muslims only focus on their religion and the sociopolitical implication thereof. There is a very steep degree of narrowmindedness which is a trademark of Islamic communities. I'am not trying to paint an absolute scenario here. There are exceptions - but very rare.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

But it is a fact. I'm sorry, I realise that (according to your previous post,) you have a personal bias in this, and I don't blame you for that, but you're painting all muslims with the same brush, claiming that the muslims are "violent, barbaric, aggressive, evil", while all hindus are "peaceful, tolerant, patient, etc", is a bit naive.

It's not 'naive' to say what I have said. Show me the equivalent of the Islamic barbarity which I have showed on this thread for any other religion. Show me the same amount of losses incurred interms of human life through the acts of any other religion. Look at the links I have provided in my posts for the number of casuality and deaths in violence related to the islamic issues.

I don't intend to make this a Hinduism Vs.Islam. I gave Kashmir as an example for a very specific reason of proving a point about islamic excesses and that is already met.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
islam is fundamentally a violent religion, there is no question or debate on that issue. Of course not all muslims are violent, probably the majority, but the majority of muslims are not following the koran.

If muslims truly follow the koran, they are TOLD no to befriend Christians or Jews
"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." Sura 5:51

This sentiment is echoed in the hadith
Ishaq 262 - "Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews, so Allah sent down a Qur'an forbidding them to take Jews as friends. From their mouths hatred has already shown itself and what they conceal is worse"

So if a muslim is friends with a Christian or Jew, they are disobeying allah. Not my words, their words.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Truthsayers are often labelled fearmongers.

It is wise to be realistic about the silent invasion of the west by both moderate and radical islam.

I believe that Islam seeks religious dominance over all the earth and I for one do not relish the prospect of losing what little precious civil freedoms I currently enjoy.

Every mainstream religion either tacitly or implicitly seeks "domination" over the earth. Each religion's basic axioms dictate that it is the "true" religion, and this is no different with Islam.

Insofar as your precious civil freedoms, the reason I call people such as the OP "fearmongers" is because there is nothing threatening those freedoms.

You people think you're zealots fighting some kind of battle against some grandiose evil plan, but the fact of the matter is that the majority of Muslims are not so different to the vast majority of Christians, Hindus and Jews. That you make no distinction between moderate Muslims and the radical violent criminals that call themselves Muslims indicates nothing more than fearfulness and xenophobia.

If someone presented some kind of evidence that worldwide Islam has such a grand plan as to subjugate the world via violence, I would feel differently, but at the moment all that has been presented is conjecture, ill-feeling and personal opinion, not to mention the presentation of radical Islam as the "norm" which is stupid, myopic and childishly simplistic.

By taking the violent examples of extremists and saying "this is Islam" a person ignores a great deal. Let us not forget that the word "ignorant" derives from "ignore". To say that Islam is violent is to ignore:

1. Violence perpetrated in the name of other religions as a comparison.
2. the huge majority of Muslims who don't engage, nor want to engage, in violent acts.

Just because a nominal "Muslim" perpetrates violence, doesn't mean that all or the majority of Muslims are so.

Most of the violence is actually political. If the OP had done his research, instead of allowing personal experience to colour and prejudice his views, and subscribing it all to the religious banner which the extremists claim as their own, he would know as much.

It's kids stuff. A joke.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

You are putting your head into sand and pretending everything is ok with the world. I suspect you are a Muslim too. Hence the stand.I would not be surprised my friend. And don't call my views a joke. Go and ask the families which have got destroyed because of the religious fanaticism.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Watch the complete Mumbai Attack and enlighten us with your knowledge of a similar religion elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Every religion had a violent people every religion posed a threat at one time or another.However currently the Muslims are a threat to civil society the same as the Christian inquisition which tore through Spain. All the world religions with the exception of Islam have changed there evil ways(sorry couldn't resist). The problem with Islam is even though most Muslims may or may not agree with jihad.None are willing to confront the jihads for fear of reprisal.Why because they know the Koran backs up what these people are doing.And here comes the problem unlike the bible where today people will pick and choose what parts of the bible they choose to believe. The Koran is much more strict.(obviously look at the devotion of its followers).

The Koran is a total package what i mean is it tells followers how to live how there government should be ran.Also it tells them how to handle judicial disputes and crimes and punishments(sharia law). Islam is not just a religion like most people think its an all inclusive guide on how to live your life and what Allah expects of you.Trying to compare it to other religions there just is no comparison sorry.This is why as long as radical Muslims stay within the guidelines there will be nothing said or done to them.This is the heart of the problem in order to be a good Muslim you cant pass judgment on other Muslims for following the teachings in the Koran.So to say its not a threat is sadly wrong though i do wish you were right if that counts.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch
reply to post by Roark

You are putting your head into sand and pretending everything is ok with the world. I suspect you are a Muslim too. Hence the stand.I would not be surprised my friend. And don't call my views a joke. Go and ask the families which have got destroyed because of the religious fanaticism.

So, your accusing me of being a Muslim because I don't share your views? Wow!! Let the witchhunt begin!! Ever heard of Senator McCarthy? Your methods seem remarkably similar.

I am an atheist, just so you know.

Originally posted by AryanWatch
reply to post by Roark

Watch the complete Mumbai Attack and enlighten us with your knowledge of a similar religion elsewhere.

Yeah, and of the 183 or so people who were murdered in those bombings, around 40 were Muslim. Do you think that their views were represented by the perpetration of that atrocity??? Do you think that they or their families supported it???

This is my main problem with people like you, as I have already stated. You do not attempt to make any distinction between these people and the radical bloodthirsty criminals that threaten them as much as you or I.

Derogatory broad-brushing is no better than blind prejudice. The world for you is black and white. Reality is somewhat more complicated than that. Choose reality, dude. It's harder to deal with, but at least you won't be lumping innocent people in with your bomb-making criminals and slaughterers of those same innocent non-combatants. They are not the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

The silent invasion is far more of a threat than the prospect of violence.

Those 'radicals' involved in violent attacks are in the main, young men. All over the world, young men are involved in random acts of violence, whatever their creed. I agree that such acts as we've so far seen, do appear childish, ill thought out, hardly the work of a brilliant military strategist!

I believe that the real threat lies with the 'moderates' who have used peaceful means to spread throughout the west. By entering into government, politics, the law, Moslems are infiltrating western culture and by use of the normal democratic processess, are working to effect major political and legal change.

Ever heard the saying, 'you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join