It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamofascism - Future of Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Europe is on it's way to become the next haven for Islam after the conquest of Middle East and the Arabian Peninsula and North Africa. Countries like Spain and Britain have already started showing signs of steep decline in Christanity through sensus from various sources which claim a decline in baptism and church marriages. Other will follow soon. The concept of secularism and lenient migration rules are contributing to a steady and speedy increase in the muslim populations of these countries.Sharia law is being debated as a possibility throughout Europe. Given the general public knowledge of the intolerance of the islamists for other religions,to me, the fate of Europe doesn't appear too promising.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AryanWatch

There is no such thing as islamofacism! There is only facism which will redevelop overtly within the next 2-3 decades. The axis powers lost twice but will they lose again? I hope so!

I won't be germany, japan and italy versus the world this time; it will likely be europe and north america versus others. East vs West and it might go nuclear.

By the way, I find your post demonizing islam somewhat ironic coming from an "aryan watcher"

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The idea is not to demonize this religion. The idea is to find out if there are other likeminded ATSers who are remotely aware of the situation at hand. Most of the Europe is getting influenced by this religion and still they have people crossing over from Morocco to Spain and being given residency visas. I wonder when will europe realize the imminent threat of islamization of it's countries,wake up and act.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch
The idea is not to demonize this religion.

well, you did a terrible job at that, you're post has only that goal, to demonize...

starting a threat labeled "Islamofascism" is not a smart thing to do in that case.

Most of the Europe is getting influenced by this religion and still they have people crossing over from Morocco to Spain and being given residency visas. I wonder when will europe realize the imminent threat of islamization of it's countries,wake up and act.

Please do tell...What exactly is the threath to you... ?
I think you should learn more about Islam before you generalise 1 billion human beeings.

when making you're mind up about christianity, do you only listen to the wackiest extremists aswell ?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
No islamifaction is never going to happen.

So there are a couple of mosques here and there and people think ye muslims are cometh!!

There are about 1000 churches to every 2 mosques.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
I think you should learn more about Islam before you generalise 1 billion human beeings.

Actually its closer to 2 billion!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It won't happen in our life times.
It would take 20-50 years for the total Islamofication of anywhere.

And in the meantime, there could be revolutions, change in migration policies and quite a few other things that could slow it down over the next 2-5 decades.

With all the change going on the world at such a rapid rate at the moment, I don't think you can project anything with any certainty based on the current
trends.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The idea is not to demonize this religion. The idea is to find out if there are other likeminded ATSers who are remotely aware of the situation at hand. Most of the Europe is getting influenced by this religion and still they have people crossing over from Morocco to Spain and being given residency visas. I wonder when will europe realize the imminent threat of islamization of it's countries,wake up and act.

So if europe gets flooded with desperate africans, latin americans or asians how will it be any different? You seem to have a grave issue with muslims, despite the fact they have done very little to provoke.

Sure we have fundamental islamists in iran, saudi arabia and afghanistan but the same can be said for many christians in western usa and elsewhere. Also, don't forget many islamic countries have been exploited for decades and have a right to be mad! In contrast your argument is null and void unless we go back to the ottoman empire, holy crusades, etc which is old and almost forgotten.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
There are about 1000 churches to every 2 mosques.

You'd best check birth rates. That's going to change.
Outbreeding the enemy

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
There is no such thing as islamofacism!

Sure there is. The muslim religion demands that the world be muslim.
There are christians who are facist about their religion being in charge
as well. But they don't run planes into high rise buildings to accomplish
their 'divine duty'.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

[

The threat to me is multidimensional and multipronged. It is a threat to me as a citizen.It is a threat to my children if they have to live in a world where people consider child molestation and murder as religious. I would not like to see any or all of my relatives and neighbours going through humiliations on a daily basis because of their religion. Tolerance is not a virtue in Islam. On the contrary it preaches annihilation and hell for the non believers.Now you can quote from Bible and try to prove that it exists in Christanity too. Yes,but how many of the modern christians do what modern muslims are doing?I'am not a christian for your information. The fact is,modern world is experiencing a lot of hatred and enimosity bacause of one religion's quest for world domination. We can continue to play with words and keep turning a blind eye to the problem at hand but the fact still remains - All muslims are not terrorist but majority of the terrorists are muslims!

You think stating my viewpoint is demonizing a religion. I can't help it if facts resemble the acts of a demon.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

Yes I still have to learn a bit more about Islam. I still have to look at different interpretations from Islamic scholars. I think you seem to know more than some of the scholars in saudi whom I have conversed with personally. Please do enlighten me with anything new you have.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by XyZeR

[

The threat to me is multidimensional and multipronged. It is a threat to me as a citizen.It is a threat to my children if they have to live in a world where people consider child molestation and murder as religious. I would not like to see any or all of my relatives and neighbours going through humiliations on a daily basis because of their religion. Tolerance is not a virtue in Islam. On the contrary it preaches annihilation and hell for the non believers.Now you can quote from Bible and try to prove that it exists in Christanity too. Yes,but how many of the modern christians do what modern muslims are doing?I'am not a christian for your information. The fact is,modern world is experiencing a lot of hatred and enimosity bacause of one religion's quest for world domination. We can continue to play with words and keep turning a blind eye to the problem at hand but the fact still remains - All muslims are not terrorist but majority of the terrorists are muslims!

You think stating my viewpoint is demonizing a religion. I can't help it if facts resemble the acts of a demon.

The Catholic Church itself is well ahead of others when it comes to child molestation and are not Christians in the West coveting the oil and other natural resources of third world and Muslim nations, murdering any who get in their way, and lying to promote their agendas?
Wow, that's several sins right there that those good Christians are visibly guilty of.

The idea that most terrorists are Muslim is ludicrous too. Those are the ones that are waved at us day after day to justify the fear laid upon us by our own governments, in order to justify death and raping us for more taxes to keep us safe. How many have died at the hands of tinpot dictators propped up by Western nations for favourable corporate deals, or been killed directly by Western forces or their trained proxies simply for believing in a different political system?

As for Islamofascism - it is nothing more than a meaningless soundbite cooked up by some neocon nobody. It doesn't exist in the real world but looks good on the news, when in fact the real fascists are the corporate ones running our affairs and robbing us blind at every turn. But no, we must ignore them and focus on something they have cooked up to wave in our faces at every opportunity, something to scare us all into dulled fear and unquestioning compliance. They wouldn't lie to us would they?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Britguy - My experience is not second hand from the media. It is observed and experienced. You are sounding like a victim of a great governmental conspiracy who has lost faith in the entire system. I'am not implying that governments are honest and are doing everything for our favor but I definately have to believe what I see happening before my own eyes. Also, media is not limited to the government restrictions. There are thousands of other ways of getting first hand information on whats going on. Getting updates from friends over phone on how people are pulled out of their homes and shot at close range cannot be a government conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Britguy

Britguy - My experience is not second hand from the media. It is observed and experienced. You are sounding like a victim of a great governmental conspiracy who has lost faith in the entire system. I'am not implying that governments are honest and are doing everything for our favor but I definately have to believe what I see happening before my own eyes. Also, media is not limited to the government restrictions. There are thousands of other ways of getting first hand information on whats going on. Getting updates from friends over phone on how people are pulled out of their homes and shot at close range cannot be a government conspiracy.

Where is this happening at? I won't bother speculate until you answer my simple question.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

This was an incident in Kashmir in a place called Doda where my friends family was involved.It's still one of the most horrific incident that has befallen any of my families/friends. There is a video of the news that followed about this incident.I will check and find out the link.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Here is the link which tells you an untold story.Atleast general public remains ignorant to the sufferings of a few people who find themselves surrounded by the islamofascists.

Massacared by Muslims

This video contains the news which was covered by CNN

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
It won't happen in our life times.
It would take 20-50 years for the total Islamofication of anywhere.

And in the meantime, there could be revolutions, change in migration policies and quite a few other things that could slow it down over the next 2-5 decades.

With all the change going on the world at such a rapid rate at the moment, I don't think you can project anything with any certainty based on the current
trends.

I think you are badly mistaken. You just have to look around you to see how fast things are changing and how fast our societies are being impacted by this religion.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Great tread!

political corectness is blocking erybodys perception. And if they see something s wrong its not safe to say what is self evident.
Its a bit suicidal- the way that western countries deal with Islam. Something like swordplay when one of the fighters has his hands tied with rope and all he can do is to duck and retreat. Its great that the West is tolerant etc, but why nobody tries to impose our democratic principles in their countries?? I still believe its kind of a mission... Surely not in the sad, grotesque way G Bush and company did in Irak & Afganistan...At least he s no more urging of his mouths those sounds, seemingly unnatural to him : "human rights", "freedom" and "democracy"...golum golum...
But why being so close friend of Saudits etc he did nothing to improve situation of Christians there? Actually the methods of Coalition in Irak and Afganistan reminds a lot the roman occupation of Galilea...

One thing is sure: here in Europe its not only demography working in favor of Islam. For some reason bureaucratic black magicians creating EU are disassembling all thats traditional in our society. Probably in part its because they hate Christianity but surely its not only that... Problem is theyr secret agenda may be finally even more odious than the global victory of ijhad...

There is still some hope. In Medieval Ages the Saracens, Turks and Tatars were all around christian teritories and our forefathers kicked them out...

Maybe not all Islam is that bad...In my country Poland there is good example: In the time of our wars with Ottoman empire there was group of Tatars dissident to the Turks. King Jan Sobieski- ( known, among the others from the Battle of Wiena) accepted them in his kingdom and gave them a few villages to settle down on the east border. Since then they are polish patriots loyal to their new home, and always there was Tatar soldiers and officers fighting in polish army whenever need.
The problem is: their Islam has evolved in the same tribulations as all Poland was through in the last centuries, and is moderate, more even that what the Turks, new candidates to EU.
Its rather hard to imagine that the world of sharia law is acceptable for overwhelming mayority of ATS ers.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Islam is taking over in the UK and the world without doubt. It is an offence to even suggest that Islam is taking over the UK, and those who hold such an opinion are seen as racists.

Try going to Saudi Arabia and setting up a Christian worship group and see how tolerant they are there!

It's amazing if you listen to the BBC worldservice rather than the TV news, nearly every bulletin contains murder and violence carried out by the 'peaceful' religion of islam.

However, I view this as another element of the Biblical endtimes, so don't have a problem with it. I know who the winner is........and it isn't islam

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Very true sinthia. In so called secular countries where the politicians are chanting the equality and fraternity mantra Islam is thriving more than any where else. Infact left to them selves they start killing each other. The tolerance towards other religion does not even find a positive mention in any of their religious gatherings and prayer meeting which they extensively use to preach hatred and intolerance towards th religion and people of the countries who feed them. Sad indeed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join