It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird - Aliens of Light filmed by security cam in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is an interesting report broadcast by TV News in China. A weird incident took place and
was filmed by a security camera, what seems to be some kind of alien beings of light morphing
and walking away. The report is in chinese and I can't understand what they are saying but
there are interviews with a witness and policemen.

The images are very strange and interesting, I have never seen anything like this before. It
seems to me that the first being of light came from the big ball of light. There are some
seconds I can see two legs but still it's bizarre. Good for the chinese tv news for this report.

What are we seeing here? You guess is welcome. Watch here.

Embed didn't work for me, if somebody please thank you.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by free_spirit]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
wow ... very weird dude

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
really awsome vid but ive seen this one a few months ago i believe on youtube its a good find id like to hear from someone who or what they think it is....could most possibly be a light being....dont know

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I can barely see anything, the screen is way too bright, but I don't see how that ball object can be called an alien.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wow.....this is very strange if its real, I wouldn't even want guess that is.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This should embed ...

(click to open player in new window)

The first 'object' that appears is similar in size to the two people we see near the end of the video.

The second smaller one could be nothing more than a bug.

Without knowing what the witnesses are saying, the only thing I can think of that would create this effect is Infra Red lights. CCTV cameras can't handle this light and it shows up as seen in the vid. Great way to hide yourself from CCTV (although it is obvious someone wearing these lights) Your face and body can be obscured.

Easily obtained from any remote control or electronics shops, these little IR LED lights have been used in a couple of films to mess up CCTV whilst crimes were being committed. Inside Man was one such film.

If it is not these lights being worn on a person then it is a bit of an interesting video. One of those that will have a question mark over its head for a while I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The security said the sky turned red similar to dusk but the time was 03:22 am.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hope this helps. Basically the news clip is saying:

1. Newscaster:

Late in the night on the 17th, an unknown object which gives off light appeared in [a district] in the city of Loyang, and was coincidentally filmed by [a security camera].

2. Naration:

At 0322, a ball of light of roughly 1m long dropped from the sky onto the factory compound of [a company in Loyang]. Once on the ground, the ball of light wriggled non-stop. Approximately 45sec later, it began to change shape. Once it became [a certain shape], it started to move towards the factory. After about 20sec, it became the size of a ping pong ball.

3. Witness interview of the woman (who works at the factory):

Woman:
After I finished packing the [balls of string] and moved them over there, as I was making my way there, I suddenly saw it dropped from the sky. It is [made of] light, and is round.

Interviewer:
What was your first reaction when you saw it?

Woman:
I do not know.

First reaction was one of shock [?] (*note: this statement seems to be uttered not by the witness but by the interviewer because (1) it sounded like the interviewer's voice, (2) the woman was never shown to have said those words)

4. Witness interview of security guard:

I looked outside, the sky outside was all red, like in the evening, I thought the sun just came up, but at that time it was only 0322.

5. Narration

According to some residents, they have described seeing such unknown balls of light 3 or 4 times before in the vicinity. To discover what this is,we need some experts to... [video cut off]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
without wanting to put a dampener on it, but isnt that the effect that happens when something very close to the camera is filmed? It looks like a fly or a spider on the camera to me.
But I am no expert so crack on!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What ever it is, it's kinda cool looking!

top topics

join