It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the July 7th crop circles and solar storm prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As the title suggests, here in aus, its the 7th, and all the electronics are still working, no violent solar storm yet
, BUT this site has an interesting headline...

So, do we think anything is going to happen? im not sure how credible that spaceweather site is, but im going to be watching the days events with an open mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

That website just mentions that the sun is showing the best activity that people have seen in 2 years. Considering that the sun has been so quiet for so long, the best activity in 2 years isn't that noteworthy. I don't remember any apocalyptic solar storms 2 years ago.

As hard as it is to believe, those crop circles may be wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well personally I think that regardless of whether we have a solar STORM or not, I think it's pretty amazing that we are having the first major solar activity in 600+ days on the day that the CC's said something would be happening.

Interesting, to me, anyhow. Could be a misinterpretation as to whether or not it'd be something dangerous to us, or whatever, and just was predicting the solar activity happening.

haven't seen anyone making mention of this tidbit, yet, so thought I would toss it out there.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

SUDDEN SUNSPOT: What a difference 48 hours can make. Only two days ago the sun was blank and calm, displaying the sort of unrelenting quiet we've come to expect from the deepest solar minimum in a century. Then, with startling rapidity, sunspot 1024 burst onto the scene: movie. Unlike other recent "sun-specks", this active region is a full-fledged sunspot group with more than a dozen planet-sized dark cores, crackling with B- and C-class solar flares.

"Sunspot 1024 is putting on a spectacular show," says amateur astronomer David Tyler of Buckinghamshire UK, who caught it in mid-flare on July 5th:

"This is the best sunspot I've seen in two years," agrees Michael Buxton of Ocean Beach, California. "Here is a one-hour time lapse movie of activity in the sunspot's core. It is exciting to watch."

The magnetic polarity of sunspot 1024 identifies it as a member of new Solar Cycle 24. That makes sense. New research shows that solar jet streams are beginning to stimulate new-cycle sunspot production. Sunspot 1024 appears to be a sign of the process at work, heralding more to come. Monitoring is encouraged.

That post was from Saturday or earlier, i read it Saturday afternoon.
I persoanlly think its a money making scheme.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

The activity started on the 4th. It is now on the decline.

They missed.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Jomina

The activity started on the 4th. It is now on the decline.

They missed.

Ahh ok I hadn't been following the spaceweather.com site info til earlier, and been busy on other threads haha

Thanks Phage

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Its not hard to beleive CC`s could be wrong, at all. Its a strange medium for a message or warning.

Its the coincidence that has impressed me. I was just wondering what the other members thought about the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So what was the object approaching the sun?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

O.O news to me!
Got a link or anything?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well weren't these crop circles done in Great Britain?
I guess we have to wait till noon there..ha ha..
Nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and I do not expect much.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

With the cc`s, im going by the old adage "if its too good to be true, it probably isnt."

but still open mind and all, the other thing that was suggested by another forum i frequent, was that the movie "Knowing" comes out of DVD today (7th) and this could be viral marketing for that.

Either way, amazing circles in the past fortnight

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
two quotes from this movie worth remembering:

"The numbers are the key to everything."

"Whoa. Just step back. Have another look at it! Systems that find meaning in numbers are a dime in dozen. Why? Because people see what they want to see."

Remember that 'occultists' LOVE to set their agendas 'by the clock', as in, relation to numbers and the patterns and movements of the heavenly bodies.

It will be interesting to see what pans out for tomorrow, but my bet is, probably nothing dramatic will change from the current events of this season.

Now, do I think there will be some people doing rituals? oh, I know it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

In Great Britain, where the crop circle is located, it is tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My mind just exploded.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It is currently 8am in the UK, and we're still running on full power captain.

*salutes*

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yeah yeah. I'm aware lol. Technically, it's also tomorrow where I'm at. but by a paltry 21 minutes. woo hoo!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It was eerily cloudy in Australia. At around 3pm everythign looked eerily dark. Usually te sun goes down at 5pm but it looked exactly like that at 3pm. My friend mentioned that it looked like the calm before the storm. Very eery and hardly many peeps outside.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Australia is a large place. Where I am (Melbourne) it was bright blue skies all day and a nice big round Sun, and now a nice full moon. It's July 8th in a few hours.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX
reply to post by antmax21

but still open mind and all, the other thing that was suggested by another forum i frequent, was that the movie "Knowing" comes out of DVD today (7th) and this could be viral marketing for that.

It isn't released in England till August so it's incredibly premature UK marketing if so.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
[edit] posted twice for some reason, sorry!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JennyJen]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join