It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost fired today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Boy that would have been a mixed blessing all in all. On Sunday the "head of Maintenance and Housekeeping" came to work and tore into the head housekeeper. His actions were WAY over the top and I was actually afraid he was going to hit her.

This guy is a loose cannon to put it mildly, apparently one day last week this man assaulted a guest for not leaving the room. And on another day attacked our maintenance man.

I wrote a note in our communication book that I did not want this man on the property anymore as he clearly is a dangerous individual. I got a note back to not interfere with his "duties".

This business owner should realize I am trying to help him avoid a serious lawsuit.

Man another job has got to come along right? I can't take this place. It's like working at an insane asylum and a maximum security prison without any guards.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry, wrong member

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wukky, rule #1- always keep your options open, and always look for a better job. never get too comfy where you are.
polish up that resume.
you are too damn smart to be working there anyways.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

What AD said......

We bring enough BS down on ourselves. I for one don't need any help from outside and I doubt if you do either.

Buena Suerte!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I think my curse is acting up again AD. It seems I have been put on this Earth to fix other people's lives. It happens at regular intervals. I show up somewhere, someone's life is completely messed up. And old Wukky goes in and works to save it.

I'm trying to get another job, I have been for about 6 months now. Course I live in Michigan and have to compete with thousands of people all looking for work. I really need two jobs. I need one to pay the child support, and another to live on.

I'm going through a self destructive stage right now for some reason. I don't know why.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
AD beat me to it, I was going to say the same thing...Wuk you are way too smart to not have a better job!

I would hire you!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

I think my curse is acting up again AD. It seems I have been put on this Earth to fix other people's lives. It happens at regular intervals. I show up somewhere, someone's life is completely messed up. And old Wukky goes in and works to save it.

I'm trying to get another job, I have been for about 6 months now. Course I live in Michigan and have to compete with thousands of people all looking for work. I really need two jobs. I need one to pay the child support, and another to live on.

I'm going through a self destructive stage right now for some reason. I don't know why.

Ok Wukky, are you using all the best of things on your resume to find a job? What about what's not on your resume?(Hidden talents). Job market sucks everywhere, but it is summertime, and best time to find a job. Are you open to moving to another state if you found the right job?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I can't afford to move to another state. I have been living with my sister and while half my check went to pay child support, most of the other half my sister used to buy groceries etc. I thought it was a pretty fair deal because she was allowing me to live in her house for free.

Well I got into an argument with her yesterday about my account being overdrawn and now she wants me out by the end of the month.

What I am hoping for is a second job either working in the morning or a stay at home job where I can write on the internet for a check. I figure I do so much writing here on ATS I could do something like a blog or something to make extra money.

I don't know.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something? Become a counselor. Plenty of work to do there!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey wukky...a good friend of mine would be happy as heck to look at your resume and work and help you polish it

He is a headhunter and does this for a living...you can of course leave off all your personal info and he can just return the resume part

won't take it personal if you say no but he would help out...he's done it for a few of my friends

U2U me if you would like to try it

-KYo

top topics

join