It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed prediction board?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is a good idea. It would also be cool to have some sort of graphic time-line with predictions along the line, both past and future, with color codes to identify the past predictions' accuracy.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I don't think it's fair that you called the july 7th crop circle thread a failure. A group of people got together and tried to decipher what those crop circles meant. If they got it wrong.. so be it... but at least their trying to put their thinking hats on and come up with an explanation as to what they mean. I think they did a great job. It seems the circles might be telling us something due to the fact that on july 7th the biggest sun spot was found... that has got to mean something.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think this is a wonderful idea. I hope ATS is reading and makes such a board.

But would they allow this kind of thing? When we put all of the failed predictions into one place, and lot of posters will end up looking silly. Add to the fact that people will perhaps start to piece together the fact that most of the stuff here is made up, won't readership drop? If hits drop, then so does ad revenue.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InfaRedMan

Good idea, I'd like to nominate this thread for inclusion.

UFO Wave About to Break in SW Russia, Kazakhstan

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not a single UFO report was posted.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Old thread dug up but I'll comment .... just about all the predictions in the prediction forum are failed ... so there doesn't need to be a new forum for failed predictions. Just assume that those in the prediction forum have or will fail.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yep. Good Idea

leolady

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join