It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebration 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
I've seen enough doom and gloom predictions about 2012.

I see 2012 as an opportunity for the whole world to come together in celebration. Wouldn't it be great if; from December 18-25, 2012 we celebrate peace, unity, tolerance, brotherly love, giving, and forgiving.

I would love to see celebrations in every city, town, and village from all over the world via the Internet; Rock concerts viewed freely all over the world via the Internet, with U2 taking the lead; News channels broadcasting festivities from around the globe, and showing real stories of people helping people in need. People putting their heads together to come up with ideas for helping those in need instead of how they are going to bomb and kill each other.

2012: enough is enough.

Ok, I'm a dreamer. So what?

Let Planet X come. Let the transcenders transcend. Let the time wave reach zero point. Let zero point and singularity arrive. Let time come to an end. Let the 4th and 5th dimension manifest. Let the time travelers visit. Let the galactic radiation fry us. Let the polar shift take place, bla, bla, bla.

In my reality the earth abides forever and nothing will destroy it.

Who's with me?

World Celebration 2012.
You can feel it.
Brought to you by John Matrix.
A once in 20 lifetimes event.
You don't want to miss it.

[edit on 6/7/09 by John Matrix]

Yes, Exactly. This is the End of the Kali Yuga the Dark Age, and the Beginning of the Satya Yuga the Golden Age. 2012 will be a time of Celebration for the Living Maya, the K'iche'. It is only these others outside Mayan Culture that Believe the Mayan Believe these strange ideas of the End of the World. Anyway, it is a Time to Celebrate. Not Fear.

<< 1   >>

join