It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebration 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I've seen enough doom and gloom predictions about 2012.

I see 2012 as an opportunity for the whole world to come together in celebration. Wouldn't it be great if; from December 18-25, 2012 we celebrate peace, unity, tolerance, brotherly love, giving, and forgiving.

I would love to see celebrations in every city, town, and village from all over the world via the Internet; Rock concerts viewed freely all over the world via the Internet, with U2 taking the lead; News channels broadcasting festivities from around the globe, and showing real stories of people helping people in need. People putting their heads together to come up with ideas for helping those in need instead of how they are going to bomb and kill each other.

2012: enough is enough.

Ok, I'm a dreamer. So what?

Let Planet X come. Let the transcenders transcend. Let the time wave reach zero point. Let zero point and singularity arrive. Let time come to an end. Let the 4th and 5th dimension manifest. Let the time travelers visit. Let the galactic radiation fry us. Let the polar shift take place, bla, bla, bla.

In my reality the earth abides forever and nothing will destroy it.

Who's with me?

World Celebration 2012.
You can feel it.
Brought to you by John Matrix.
A once in 20 lifetimes event.
You don't want to miss it.

[edit on 6/7/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
ive been planning to celebrate 2012 for a long time.
who wouldnt celebrate a once in several millenia event.

i have hopes for 2012. for it is the year our lord and savior returns from his watery tomb.
IA FHTAGN! IA CTHULHU! IA IA!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I'll be sure to have lots of brewski's on hand for the festivities.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i born for 2012 so yeaah why not i want a ticket for that party plis

[edit on 7-7-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I like the way you dream John Matrix.

I'm a realist though John and I don't think things are going to be so nice during that period of time.

It'll be a time of waiting and watching for many people, trying to figure out which scenario is going to be correct.

The Mayan scenarios have never been incorrect, so I'm betting something does happen then and I'll bet even you will not stay with your dreams.

I think survival will be on everyones minds, hopefully everyone will be thinking about surviving together instead of everybody for themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"are you a dreamer? times have been tough for dreamers these days." - Waking Life

All of these theories about what may happen before or on 2012 seem fascinating, and so if any of them are true, let them come. I agree. A change from the current way things are done is needed. If that means world disasters or Armageddon, GREAT. What else could possibly stop this madness the current world barely survives in?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by John Matrix

I like the way you dream John Matrix.

I'm a realist though John and I don't think things are going to be so nice during that period of time.

The Mayan scenarios have never been incorrect, so I'm betting something does happen then and I'll bet even you will not stay with your dreams.

I think survival will be on everyones minds, hopefully everyone will be thinking about surviving together instead of everybody for themselves.

I'm a realist too. There is really nothing we can do about a cosmic event. Realists can really watch too, while they join the party

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominuz
i born for 2012 so yeaah why not i want a ticket for that party plis

Until the festival beer gardens open it's going to be BYOB.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
"are you a dreamer? times have been tough for dreamers these days." - Waking Life

All of these theories about what may happen before or on 2012 seem fascinating, and so if any of them are true, let them come. I agree. A change from the current way things are done is needed. If that means world disasters or Armageddon, GREAT. What else could possibly stop this madness the current world barely survives in?

It would be nice to see what could happen if all the countries of the world declare a 2012 holiday just before Christmas to rekindle the human spirit in a good way for a change.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
2012 is the chinesse year of the dragon. A time of celebration!

kx

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
2012 is the chinesse year of the dragon. A time of celebration!

kx

Now that is encouraging.....thanks for the info. Maybe there is something to the I Ching and TWZ 2012 zero point, endless Novelty, etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I'm gonna have and 'End of the World Party' none will have seen the like of.....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

I'll bring the pizza.

and maybe the Dr. Pepper.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I will be 21.

Sounds like a plan.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
I've seen enough doom and gloom predictions about 2012.

I see 2012 as an opportunity for the whole world to come together in celebration. Wouldn't it be great if; from December 18-25, 2012 we celebrate peace, unity, tolerance, brotherly love, giving, and forgiving.

I would love to see celebrations in every city, town, and village from all over the world via the Internet; Rock concerts viewed freely all over the world via the Internet, with U2 taking the lead; News channels broadcasting festivities from around the globe, and showing real stories of people helping people in need. People putting their heads together to come up with ideas for helping those in need instead of how they are going to bomb and kill each other.

2012: enough is enough.

Ok, I'm a dreamer. So what?

Let Planet X come. Let the transcenders transcend. Let the time wave reach zero point. Let zero point and singularity arrive. Let time come to an end. Let the 4th and 5th dimension manifest. Let the time travelers visit. Let the galactic radiation fry us. Let the polar shift take place, bla, bla, bla.

In my reality the earth abides forever and nothing will destroy it.

Who's with me?

World Celebration 2012.
You can feel it.
Brought to you by John Matrix.
A once in 20 lifetimes event.
You don't want to miss it.

[edit on 6/7/09 by John Matrix]

i love this and you

thanks for being you

hugs for all.

namaste'

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorry I missed this until now. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO
Something uplifting about 2012.

I have two nephews. One is grown and married, the other is 18. He is brilliant, and I have the highest hopes for his future. About two months ago he came dragging in. Down in the dumps. He had been in on a conversation about 2012 at the University. Gloom and Doom. (He has a tendency to take everything I say as the pure truth--which is another endearing quality).

So we had a nice little chat about 2012 and when he left he felt much better.

But yes, I will have a spend -the -night party of all my friends and close family whom I have already invited. (It's my birthday, too), so we will bring in the 21st together! But the atmosphere won't be one of fear, it will be one of excitement and fun. So there!

THanks to OP for rational thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
2012 mama earth moves into the 5th dimension is what iv'e been told..

all is good..

your thoughts will manifest faster in the future so if your a doom and gloomer your gonna have a hard time..lol

forgive yourself and everyone you know..

love for the win..

namaste'

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaun1111

love for the win..

Haha!
Great call.

What I find interesting is the possability that by making a celebration out of 2012, and building the hype, we may actually be creating the event itself!!!
Wouldn't that be cool?

Peter.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am gonna have a party that day.

A party of death!! Wohoo!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by penkala

Originally posted by Shaun1111

love for the win..

Haha!
Great call.

What I find interesting is the possability that by making a celebration out of 2012, and building the hype, we may actually be creating the event itself!!!
Wouldn't that be cool?

Peter.

exactly true my brother from another mother

all is good..

dont believe the media...they try to spread fear...

lol at fear..

love is the most powerful force in the universe

namaste'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join