It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden speech sparks fierce response from Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Joe Biden speech sparks fierce response from Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

www.timesonline.co.uk

The Iranian Supreme Leader, assailed by some of his country’s most prominent clerics and detested by millions of his ordinary citizens, has received a boost from an unlikely quarter: Joe Biden.

One day after the American Vice-President said that the US would not stop Israel bombing Iran’s nuclear plants , Ayatollah Khamenei launched a fierce attack on “meddling” Western leaders, designed to rally his fractured people.

“We warn the leaders of those countries trying to take advantage of the situation: beware. The Iranian nation will react,” the Ayatollah declared in a televised
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is exactly why Obama and Biden should keep out of this mess. It falls into the trap of giving Khamenei an opportunity to demonise the west. Biden is counterproductive to Obama's methods of negotiations. Obama might as well not bother.

IMO I feel negotiations will break down anyway, but if Biden can keep his mouth shut for once we can go through the process without the regime having opportunities to fool the world like this, and try to rally Iranian's in favour of him.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-7-2009 by john124]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Biden is being told what to say. TPTB know what they want him to "leak". No surprises here.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I hear the loud voices of Rand Corporation Executives demanding more war and destruction so their ailing businesses can make some profit. Why does the USA do this ? who are they ? what would the average response be from an American if a powerful country dictated to it ?

I for one am sick of the meddling by the USA in International affairs...its as if they are some crack smoking junky totally hell bent on stirring up conflicts and agitating sovereign nations so as to create more war.

You work it out from my opening statement.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Biden
Remember when he made a comment about Obama being some sort of well spoken and clean person? Ha ha. He just can't say things without inserting foot in mouth. Thats okay, Joe. My mom thinks you look really handsome and that is enough for her to vote for you.
But, yeah, I halfway think Joe speaks some things the administration wants him to say. And in this case, I believe, for some reason, that Joe is setting it all up for an Israeli attack on Iran. But, really, we need to wonder about our government that sends messages. What do they really want? GHWB's ambassador to Iraq assured Saddam that the U.S. wasn't interested in a border dispute between Iraq and Kuwait. And then SHTF and I found myself defending people I neither new existed nor really cared about to the point I would actually give my life for them, above my family. However, I swore the allegiance and signed my name on the line and I honored my sworn contract.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is following right down the line with the Obama Administration playbook when it comes to Iran. It can be found here: Brookings Institution document on Iran - the next false flag outlined in policy recommendations

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

In a word it is our GOD. Guns, Oil and Drugs.

TPTB who rule the US citizens want this, not most average Americans. In fact I would guess the majority of Americans don't even know this is happening right now. Pretty sad I'm sorry to say. Most Americans could not identify Iran on a map let alone be informed enough to know the CIA is responsible for the overthrow of the legitimately elected leader of Iran M. Mossadegh, because he wanted to nationalize Iran's oil. It just goes on and on and on ...

new topics

top topics

join