It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck(Fox) Agrees US Needs Another Al Qaeda Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

They aren't doing squat. We are open to an attack...and unfortunately..since our country is completely broke beyond reason...we most likely will fail miserably.

Hey David nice to see you again!! Now to the point..
Thats right.. They are honestly doing nothing to protect our borders! Your absolutely right.. I had no issue with that part of the video.. Is why I didnt cherry pick that part out..

But to me.. There is a reason that we do not defend our borders!
Its all part of the staged events that are leading up to an attack!

They can then look back and play the blame game again. once again and turn us on eachother!

That was my point.. Im glad you got that out of what was said.. But I dont think we are seeing it in the same light..

I do know they are keeping our borders open for a darker reason.. And that reason will be felt!! As another 911 will befall us.. And those guys can turn around and say see.. I told you so..

While the whole time its been planned from the start!!
Its a conspiracy to me.. That Top members are keeping the border opens and undefended.. While in the same hand using that as an advantage to their plans..

To me they are undermining our own people.. As to allow an attack to happen.. Hence that will give the American people more reason to be afraid.. And more reason to give up our rights.. More reasons to say Hey, government.. what are you going to do about it!

As when people take matters into their own hands.. They are arrested.. Or the light is turned against them in a way that is illegal..
To me its a grand plan.. And by keeping these borders as is.. Will give more division when the Bullocks hits the fan!

Thats key in keeping people in check.. Divide them down the center.. have one side say this.. Another side say that.. And in the end who has to pay with Blood.. We the people pay in blood..
And those who planned all this get their way reguardless at the price of our brothers and sisters lives..
Its sad.. And its something that must be exposed..

Key people are keeping our borders open.. While others are trying to get them closed.. Division at its best!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The OP is getting completely carried away in a tangent filled manner of illogical diatribe. If you can even halfway "read between the lines" per say, you would understand that what these two individuals just stated (In the video), was that it would take another major attack on United States soil (courtesy of Islamic extremists) to induce enough anger amongst the American public, so that we would inevitably push our politicians to actually take the necessary actions required in securing our Nation and way of life. This is a very simple, well contemplated concept, and I fail to see how you can misconstrue it in such an egregious manner.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

well you jump right out there yourself.i can't wait to count the
knife wounds in your back from belly beck. soon as you follow his provocations, he'll be the first one on the phone screaming terrorists!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

msm- U.S. govt. VS.

American public

maybe this will help

i saw mainstream media in mode provocate......

[edit on 7-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
This is a very simple, well contemplated concept, and I fail to see how you can misconstrue it in such an egregious manner.

If you fail to see how I could misconstrue this in such AN ergegious manner, then you must have already picked what side of the fence you stand on. Let me guess? Right wing, military man.. Gun ho all the way!

Yeah lets suggest its going to take more Americans to die.. Just to "get" A point across..

Some people honestly leave me addled!!!

To remind some folks.. This was on the Daily Show.. With Jon Stewart.. This was the reaction I got from him.. Which was close to my own reaction from hearing that more Americans have to die to prove a point.
Oh what a lovely world we live in..
And some people can sit here and defend that notion.. Brillant!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I don't care what Glenn Beck said. he should of put the guy in his place.

In case anyone missed. Jon Stewart says it best as always:

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is the equivalent of our government ignoring the dangers in November of 1941, saying, "it will take a direct attack on the United States by the Japanese to galvanize our government."

No one was suggesting that this occur.

They were acknowledging how damned stupid our Administration is, and what level of an event will wake them up.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We are as safe as we were before 9/11. Remember it was 60 years between pearl harbor and 9/11. Lots of presidents kept us safe.

Fact is, we have spent more then enough money, more then enough lives,more then enough liberties to keep us safe. Then there is the joke called homeland security.

If there was a 9/11 level attack every single week, your chances of dying in it are only 1:145,000 in a lifetime.

We have paid more then enough. I am done. My life never has been, never will revolve around worrying about terrorists, the chances are slim.

If you think we need to do more then you were truley terrorized.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Yes, heaven forbid we, the people, sit here content with our government not becoming an all out police state. Heaven forbid we feel safe at home when there is no logical reason not to.

So you're completely content with everything the government has been doing for the last decade? How about the last two decades? You feel completely safe here at home with our borders wide open?

All the talk about security for the last eight years has been a joke. Little old ladies are having the shoes checked, and I can't take more than three ounces of shampoo on a plane, but everybody and their brother can cross the border whenever they want to and no one does a damn thing about it. And that somehow means we're safe?

I say, we DEMAND another false flag attack on our nation! We NEED it to feel safe! We need thousands of Americans to die so that we can invade and occupy more countries (that probably had nothing to do with it). That way more American lives can be lost, so that we can feel even safer!

No, what we need is for everyone to get up off their lazy rear ends, step away from the computer and actually do something about our government. Not sit there and moan, complain, and whine about it. Not sit back and think that just because we have a government means that they are doing what they should be doing. If people would actually pay attention, half of these clowns wouldn't be in office anymore. But no, people are too worried about complaining to actually do anything remotely similar to actively working to change things.

What you have here are two men who are basically wishing harm and death on American citizens to push their political agenda. More useless military spending, more useless loss of life, more useless tightening of the militia-state. We were safe before 9/11, we were safe after 9/11. No military action was ever necessary. For those who can't see that through their rose-colored goggles, I honestly am sorry.

If we were safe before 9/11, then it wouldn't have happened. Regardless of who you think was behind it, if we were safe they wouldn't have stood a chance.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

amen Jenna amen

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Perfect safety and security is, and always will be, impossible.

The best strategy for reducing our risk of attack is to mind our own damned business, stay out of other people's wars, etc.

As far as border security goes, AFAIK all the foreign terrorists who have attacked us here have entered the country legally, so I am not sure it's really relevant.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

You feel completely safe here at home with our borders wide open?

I feel safe enough.. If not for these people on the TV spewing out fear mongering.. Yeah I feel safe in my home.. What are the chances of me getting killed by a terroist? Honestly? Its fear mongering.
IM more worried about the little thugs down the road from me and their drug house.. Not some guy from a cave..
Plus to add what was said as I was writting this post.. Its true..

]Originally posted by xmotex
all the foreign terrorists who have attacked us here have entered the country legally

everybody and their brother can cross the border whenever they want to and no one does a damn thing about it!

Are you 100% native American Indian? And please have proof you are!
Otherwise your great grandparents who came to this country where illegal aliens aswell.
You see America use to be the land of the native American until lets say LOTS of illegal aliens came over here and took this land from them..
If you are not 100% native American.. You have alot of nerve to say such a thing!!!

No, what we need is for everyone to get up off their lazy rear ends, step away from the computer and actually do something about our government. Not sit there and moan, complain, and whine about it. Not sit back and think that just because we have a government means that they are doing what they should be doing. If people would actually pay attention, half of these clowns wouldn't be in office anymore. But no, people are too worried about complaining to actually do anything remotely similar to actively working to change things.

You know what Jenna? Im really sick of hearing this.. You know its against the TAC to do anything about it on here BUT talk about it.. I feel as if these comments are directed partly at me.. Like all I do is complain and whine!! Nonsense! I get out there and edjucate my surrounding area. Ive been out to make flyers, and pass out DVDs.. hold meetings at my local clubhouse. But not many people are listening!! Many of us here on ATS are active.. But we can not actively show what we are doing on ATS..
The problem is and you might agree with this part, or you might not..
But its the people who are transfixed on MSM. And only belive what they are told to belive.. The spoon fed nation is more than 70% of the people right now. And you can not get to them.. As they think those who say something vs our government is either CRAZY! Or hates our troops..

Since you seem to be so full of ideas.. What would you propose? What idea do you have that no one else has done yet?
Please enlighten me.. So it doesnt seem like you yourself are whining and complaining...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
What are the chances of me getting killed by a terroist? Honestly? Its fear mongering.
IM more worried about the little thugs down the road from me and their drug house.. Not some guy from a cave..

The odds of dieing in a terrorist attack are not the point. The point is that our borders are wide open, and preventing people from taking more than three ounces of shampoo isn't going to change that nor does it somehow equate with safety. It's an asinine rule put in place that penalizes citizens while anyone who wants to can cross the borders.

Take a look at what has been happening in border towns for years along the US/Mexico border if you need an example. People being killed or injured and having property destroyed by those who cross illegally is not my idea of "safety".

You see America use to be the land of the native American until lets say LOTS of illegal aliens came over here and took this land from them..
If you are not 100% native American.. You have alot of nerve to say such a thing!!!

Please save this tired argument for someone who has no idea how to understand laws or our history. There were no laws and no countries here when our ancestors came over. The Native Americans who lived here didn't believe that people could own land. Live on it yes, own it no. Most of them didn't stay in one place, they followed the herds. How exactly can you "take" something from someone if they don't believe they own it? Was it horrible that many of them were killed? Yep, just as horrible as it was when they raided villages and towns. Each side is just as guilty as the other.

In order for our ancestors to have entered illegally and taken land, those who lived here would have had to have claimed ownership of the land (which they didn't do) and there would have had to have been laws against entering illegally (which there weren't).

You know what Jenna? Im really sick of hearing this.. You know its against the TAC to do anything about it on here BUT talk about it..

No, it is against the T&C to recruit for anything. I'm not recruiting people, I'm stating my opinion and I am well within the T&C's in doing so.

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

A quick search on the tea parties alone revealed over 10 pages of results so we are most certainly permitted to talk about what needs to be done. We can talk about what we are doing but we can't try to enlist other people to help us or organize a meeting or group.

I feel as if these comments are directed partly at me.. Like all I do is complain and whine!! Nonsense!

Note my post didn't say "zysin5 needs to get off their lazy butt, quit complaining and go do something". It said "people" need to, and it's true. People in general are too lazy to do anything, they expect others to do it for them. You can feel it was directed at you if you like, but I assure you I wasn't singling any one person out.

I get out there and edjucate my surrounding area. Ive been out to make flyers, and pass out DVDs.. hold meetings at my local clubhouse. But not many people are listening!!

Which further proves my point that most people are too busy yelling at the TV and aren't paying attention to what's going on around them.

Many of us here on ATS are active.. But we can not actively show what we are doing on ATS..

Sure you can. Just don't try to recruit anyone else or organize it here.

The problem is and you might agree with this part, or you might not..
But its the people who are transfixed on MSM. And only belive what they are told to belive.. The spoon fed nation is more than 70% of the people right now. And you can not get to them.. As they think those who say something vs our government is either CRAZY! Or hates our troops..

Actually, I agree with you there. This was actually one of the points of my previous post, I just tend to elaborate more than is probably necessary. A slight downfall of mine. (Kinda like now with almost half my character limit gone and I still have more to respond to.)

Since you seem to be so full of ideas.. What would you propose? What idea do you have that no one else has done yet?
Please enlighten me.. So it doesnt seem like you yourself are whining and complaining...

It doesn't take a new idea that no one has done yet, it takes getting people to listen. For starters people need to wake up, pay attention to what our so-called "leaders" are doing, and vote these clowns out of office before the damage they have been and are currently causing becomes irreparable. That in itself would fix a great deal of our problems.

Personally I think the tea parties are a very good start. The more people who go to them, the more people who are exposed to the truth behind all the corruption, the better. They won't be what fixes everything, but they can be very useful in waking people up. The only issue is getting unbiased coverage of them on everyone's TVs so they can actually see what is going on instead of some "reporter" giving their hate filled opinion on it. That would be extremely helpful, but unless someone on here owns a national media outlet that's not likely to happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Hey Jenna.. Took me a coupe days to get back to this thread... Really we see eye to eye on most things here... Granted many of our veiws are really far apart. But close enough that I wont sit here and split hairs with you over personal truths that are true to each of us because we both speak with much passion on the subject..

So I will leave you with the last words here.. and not break down all that you said.. What was said that matters the most is that we agree on what the biggest point of this thread was so i will leave it at that..

And look forward to debating you another day, in another thread!!
You are a smart person, so enjoy having some one with a level of intelligence that I can debate with on a civil level!!

Its a good thing.. And I know when to split hairs and when not too.. So I will call this one a draw.. And maybe who knows in the future.. We could have an ATS debate on a topic such as this or with prehaps the whole native american deal that was brought up..

I would be honored to have you as an opponent in a future topic.. Besides I need my fighter title here!

Thanks for taking the time to debate me on these issues..

See you around.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thank you for the kind words. Civil debates and discussions with an intelligent person are a very welcome change of pace from the typical mud-slinging matches that many threads devolve to.

I'd been contemplating going for my fighter title as well here recently. So shoot me a U2U if you like and we can discuss topics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join